Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down (5978 Views)

I Adviced A Sis To Get The Tecno Spark 5 After She Rejected Redmi 8a[pics] / Nigeria Among The First To Launch Infinix Note 5 After Global Launch / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Phythondancer(f): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2018
So my colleague's phone fell off last week and broke his screen and and I had a great moment laughing at him ( you know nah )
Fast forward this week after scoping hubby to buy me a Note 5 and he did. well the story would have turned sour if not for the infinix note 5 gorilla glass.
My kid threw the phone down and and you know that
moment when you wish it was your leg and not your phone screen. cry

Here are pictures of the screen after falling. lucky only the screen guard broke off.
How much will infinix pay me now for this advert undecided

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Phythondancer:
So my colleague's phone fell off last week and broke his screen and and I had a great moment laughing at him ( you know nah )
Fast forward this week after scoping hubby to buy me a Note 5 and he did. well the story would have turned sour if not for the infinix note 5 gorilla glass.

Here are pictures of the screen after falling. lucky only the screen guard broke off.

Lmao grin

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Wait first make I contact Infinix company to know exactly how much you will be paid, one tin is sure here strong and durability

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by MrBONE2(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Phythondancer:

Emmmm Sisi, I think paying you will not be enough infinix should make you one of their Ambassador grin

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by henry007(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Nbote(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
Gorilla Glass kor, Hippopotamus glass ni... What saved ur screen was d glass screen protector on d fone... Remove d glass screen protector and let it fall and see ...

23 Likes

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Kalapizim(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
MrBONE2:

Emmmm Sisi, I think paying you will not be enough infinix should make you one of their Ambassador grin
hehehe replace davido with her grin grin
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Stallion93(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Hubbies are buying IPhone, yours is buying Chinco phones. Woman get back to the drawing board(Oda room) and correct your mistakes or adopt a new strategy. Hint: Monkey style has been invincible since the beginning of time

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by orbgoblin: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2018
gorilla glass only protects your screen from scratches. you were lucky this time.

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by kmaster007: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Nbote:
Gorilla Glass kor, Hippopotamus glass ni... What saved ur screen was d glass screen protector on d fone... Remove d glass screen protector and let it fall and see ...
Nbote:

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by MrBONE2(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Kalapizim:
hehehe replace davido with her grin grin

Yes,Because truly Davido did not reality use their device,he only use their device ceremonially grin
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by cussi11: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2018
3D Epoxy floors have become the rage of the social media. From bathrooms to living rooms, lobbies to bedrooms, swimming pools to Jacuzzis, this training will training you to Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring

THE 3-IN-1 COURSE AVATAR

This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by lawrence35(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
My infinix phone held now once, nothing happened to the sensor with gorilla glass,
it was the inner screen that got affected, had to change it.
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Phythondancer:
well the story would have turned sour if not for the infinix note 5 gorilla glass.
Lols. First you have to consider how it fell, the height it feel from, where it landed, and battery capacity before thanking gorilla glass for protecting the screen.

I will personally organize Thanksgiving for the screen guard and silicon case instead of gorilla glass. Gorillas are scratch resistance glass not shatter prove.

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by johnmartus(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2018
angry dude just advertising his products if you know you know.
orbgoblin:
gorilla glass only protects your screen from scratches. you were lucky this time.
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by MistadeRegal(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018

Your Infinix was walking/jogging/sprinting when it suddenly tripped and fell or you dropped it mistakenly?

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Sunymoore(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Gorilla glass is anti scratch not anti shattered.. Infact. The hardness of the glass makes it easy to shatter
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by dkronicle(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lols its the ourter glass jor. I do change my outer glass everywhere 3months.
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by davolas(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
New Redmi 5plus for sale with free 9H Tempered glass Call or WhatsApp 08023102985

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
The cornilla glass of the Note 5 just saved the day..
Good one Infinix
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Melaninprincess(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow. Youre one lucky dude. Or maybe not, maybe Infinix foresaw this and decided to protect you before hand with the gorilla glass
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by mysteryman2014: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Phythondancer:

Nice advert, however you colleague phone probably was not protected with screen guard
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Kalapizim(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrBONE2:

Yes,Because truly Davido did not reality use their device,he only use their device ceremonially grin
say what know now tongue tongue

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by henrixx(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gorilla glass ko chimpanzee glass ni

Nice advert
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Wealthgem: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Experienced teachers in the following subjects are needed in a growing school

1 English Language
2 ICT

Method of application:
Qualified applicant should submit CV to hr@riseupcollege.org
Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Bayokun(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Phythondancer:

Buy Nano liquid screen protector to prevent future occurrence .
Contact me for video review of how it works

Re: My Infinix Note 5 After Falling Down by Bayokun(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
*Bayok Communications Presents Second to none liquid screen protector...*

*What is liquid screen Protector?* This is a liquid nano technology that protect screen of all devices ( android phones, tablet, laptops, flat televisions etc) from breakage with *100% efficiency.*
*How does it work?* It serves the following functions; Anti break, anti scratch, oil and water resistance.
*Why do you need this product?* Owing to the functions it serve, people buy expensive phones and gadgets and won't mind protecting the phone with just 2- 2.5k using a reliable technology. This is *100%* effective than glass screen guard.
Note: A piece of Nano liquid screen protector can be used for 3 to 4 phones.

Who Make These Type Of Phones And Who's Selling Them?? / To Blacklist a Stolen GSM Phone's SIM and Retain my Number / What Does It Mean When A Phone Has 'tv Out'