Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After (25584 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / 24 Yrs After, Nigerian Former Aircraft Cleaner Becomes A Captain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by winkmart: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2018
A former aircraft cleaner identified as Mohammed Abubakar has been lauded and celebrated by his employer after he got his Fourth Bar and on the path to become a Captain.

Mohammed, according to a tweet posted on twitter by his company, started his career with them 24 years ago as an aircraft cleaner.

The company tweeted:

He Joined the Aviation industry 24years ago as Aircraft Cleaner. Today He is getting the Fourth Bar to becoming a CAPTAIN. Congratulations Mohammed Abubakar from all of us @AirAzman

The post has since gone viral and so many Nigerians have reacted to the success story of Mohammed with many being of the opinion that it could only be attributed to the man's doggedness and if every Nigerian can emulate him, the country will be a better place.

See some reactions below:

Wow... from Aircratf cleaner you said? This is the kind of inspirational stories I love to hear. Congratulations Captain Muhammad Abubakar.

A user took the achievement as a motivation for himself and hope to fly someday too:

This is inspirational, especially for me. No matter how long it takes, you can still fulfill your dreams. I'll fly someday too . thanks for the encouragement!

Another one:

Very inspiring. Consistency and dedication are the key words here.

https://lailasnews.com/former-aircraft-cleaner-set-to-become-captain-after-getting-4th-bar/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2018
This one does not look like someone that has the basics of flying a plane. His CPL and PPL licences needs be confiscated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by livinus009(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2018
One must be a University graduate or at least an ND holder to work as an Aircraft Cleaner in Nigeria.. So if he's being given CPL or PPL certificate then he's worth it because he would have gone through all the necessary courses

20 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by decatalyst(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one does not look like someone that has the basics of flying a plane. His CPL and PPL licences needs be confiscated.

If u no get something reasonable to talk, shut up or I shut you up.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Caseless: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
cool

Good. This is how big God works for small man . Not the way oloshos in Nigeria thinks.

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by deebrain(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Says a good example of one that is apparently jobless and ignorant.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by autotrader014(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

undecided

13 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Taiwo20(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
good
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by killuminati(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hausa, we too much.

Handsomeness
Leadership
Popularity and
Brainy

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Oceannaagent: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
His determination paid off.

congrats Captain

check my profile you will learn something new about investment opportunities that is available at the moment

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by wenenike(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
I celebrate u bro.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Nenejeje(f): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

must you talk?

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

14 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Kelly2713(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
i didn't read the episode
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by salbis(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Never despise small beginnings. Congratulations captain.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by deepwater(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wonderful

I have seen many cooks and stewards that eventually became OIMs and Drillers.

Unfortunately, they all went back home when the rigs left

2015/16 We would never forget ...........
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
livinus009:
One must be a University graduate or at least an ND holder to work as an Aircraft Cleaner in Nigeria.. So if he's being given CPL or PPL certificate then he's worth it because he would have gone through all the necessary courses

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by kingajibola(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by maryjan8(f): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to him
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by killuminati(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kelly2713:
i didn't read the episode
shey dem dey read episode again?

You dey read season movies? shocked
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by kolafolabi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to the newest captain

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by GiftEnya: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone..

This is my final year project in school..

I crave your indulgence to please click on the link below and answer the questions.. I need 10k responses.. I am not asking for silver nor gold but this. Thanks and God bless you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoLix7qh68hK2clkPY0NiYiO7O8QH2NQVn1QMUSYOsloWF0Q/viewform
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by abworld6deep(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congrats manh, I can see what is call determination and focused spirited being here. Nice one man.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ajahinnousa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
killuminati:
Hausa, we too much.

Handsomeness
Leadership
Popularity and
Brainy
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by bobokeshington: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
grass to grace
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by stevodot22(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by yeyeboi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by stano2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Baba God call sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? / Female Boss or Male Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.