Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist (25171 Views)

Chelsea New Signing Gonzalo Higuain Trains Alone At Cobham (Photos) / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Gonzalo Higuain Pictured At Airport Ahead Of Chelsea Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by googlelove: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2018
Chelsea has been dealt huge blow, as reports have emerged that Gonzalo Higuain could be on his way to Italian club AC Milan. The man that Chelsea’s new boss Muarizio Sarri wants to lead his attacking line seems to have preferred a move to the Rossenieri. The Blues most act quickly to land the Argentine whose loan deal to Milan seems almost certain according reports.

Higuain have been subject to a departure from the Turin club in the summer with a possible reunion with former boss Sarri at Chelsea according to reports.

According to respected Italian source Gianluca di Marzio, Juventus is believed to have agreed a deal with rivals AC Milan over the possible move of the 30yr old. Milan is believed to have offer a €20 Million loan fee with an option to permanent sign the center forward in the next summer transfer for €35 Million.

Chelsea remains interested in Higuain’s teammates Rugani and Caldara, who both have been linked with a move to the bridge. Chelsea’s bid for Daniel Rugani was recently rejected by the Old lady, though it’s believed the London is preparing another offer for the player.

The Blues are reportedly in talks with Borussia Dortmund for the possible acquisition of Pulisic whose transfer fee is the region of £65 Million.

Source:http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/gonzalo-higuain-going-to-chelsea-takes-a-now-twist

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by googlelove: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Chelsea attacking line will be top notch if they can get Gonzalo Higuain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:
You can say that again.

4 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by opera1(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2018
How is diz a sad news? Coz I don't even want d guy to lead Chelsea attack looking at his age and other factors.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Merimental(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Dude knws he'll flop @ chelsea....like morata. only Costa proved otherwise

9 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by googlelove: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Mention me if you can write football articles like this.
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Melison(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
He should go to Milan instead
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by sunnysunny69(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
In another news, Chelsea to appoint Adams Oshiomhole as club chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Kingsteve(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:
I can.
Any deal?
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by handsomeyinka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:
NA LIE JOOR!!!

UP GUNNERS...!!
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Unityp: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
we dont need him in chelsea,30 years old,haba chelsea

7 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by BeejayManny(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bring $20m.. i swear i go shine pass Higuain..

Wetin dem dey play self.

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by afroxyz: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:

I can even write it better than you. But for how much?

3 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by LesbianBoy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:

Na lie! The guy and morata are in same whatsapp group grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by dalaman: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Higuian is an over rated player. He has no value and will bring nothing to Stamford bridge.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Mikeross62: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by jayman00004(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chelsea don't need him ,he is old

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by divinelove(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
too old abeg

we need a younger prolific striker like Harry kane

let's splash 80 millions on Harry kane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by amolak: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wetin be my own

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by samuelchimmy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
me I don't kukuma like the guy sef,
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by emmabest2000(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Old Legs

Meanwhile

KTBFFH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by vanPELaj(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Which new twist. Where did nairaland go it all wrong? If you want to know anything about transfers is better you check skysport.com/transfercenter. Stop pouring poo here.

1 Like

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by GiftEnya: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by kennyz247(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
confused team of the year ,
soon dey will turn to peter crunch or my guy yakubu aiyegbeni
I don start to don pity chelsheet ds season
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Dappertwayne: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
googlelove:
I can, but for a fee
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Jaytecq(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice move
Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by raymytech1: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice move from chelsea

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by Dreambeat: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Better.You can’t buy a dog to replace a monkey.I have never been a fan of Higuain.In terms of conversion rate,he is not better than Morata.For every 10 chances he gets,he scores 2.

2 Likes

Re: Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist by fredoooooo: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Make Chelsea no buy that fat bast*ard abeg angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Iwobi, Musa, Ndidi & Others Arrive Camp In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.