Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos (35545 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by CastedDude: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Troops of Quick Response Force has intercepted a gang of armed robbers operating at Felele, along Lokoja - Okene highway wearing military camouflage and robbing innocent commuters.

Three of the armed robbers, Saviour Denis-39years, Isaac Donald-35years and Joseph Isah-35years were arrested while one Mr Atsen was neutralized during an exchange of fire with the troops.

Also, two female accomplices, Mrs Janet Isah and Oyinoye Ochefije were arrested during the encounter.

Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

b. One AK 47 rifle magazine loaded with 28 rounds of ammunition.

c. Four pairs of military camouflage uniform.

d. One pair of Nigeria Police pullover.

e. Three pairs of berets.

f. One pair of black boot.

g. Two machetes.

h. One Plier.

i. 22 handsets.

j. A sum of Sixteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Naira cash.

The suspects are currently undergoing interrogation and will be handed over to the appropriate authority for further necessary action.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-army-intercepts-armed-robbers-neutralize-one-in-kogi-state.html

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Casted!
Go rot in prison!
That is how they kill people !

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by dPriv: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Pair of pullover
Pair of beret.

iPhone6 64gb available for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Sharpshooota: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2018
Insecurity everywhere

Poverty on the rise

Buhari legacies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by RevenGeMission: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Their normal hustle , the business they leave for their children , it's their way of life

and the idiots blaming Buhari for this your seat in hell fire has been reserved, it's the VIP lounge

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2018
let the judiciary take its full course on these criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by satelliteDISH(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2018
chasing after the wind. all is vanity.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by satelliteDISH(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69849671:
Casted!
Go rot in prison!
apart from ruming around on nairaland, don't you have work to do.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Oma307:
let the judiciary take its full course on these criminals
yeah... see there face
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Is that the question of the day?!
Any other one??!
But, what do you know?!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:
open a company and learn how to mind ur business grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
open a company and learn how to mind ur business grin
You even have time to reply him.
They are better left ignored.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2018
shocked

They finally met their water loo

Let them be prosecuted accordingly
Good Riddance!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
PrincessB1:
shocked

They finally met their water loo
Let them be prosecuted accordingly
Good Riddance!
Good point B Princess. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69850216:

You even have time to reply him.
They are better left ignored.
I just give am my 1kobo wey remain for my pocket baba.... na him sabi grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by ehinmowo: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Dt one no even get money to buy boxer. See how him boxer tear for centre of mass!!!

Plus, dey look unkept.

If u hv ever been robbed b4, u will know the theory of no mercy for robbers!

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
I just give am my 1kobo wey remain for my pocket baba.... na him sanity grin
Lol cheesy.
Noting do you better person.
Nice day man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69850347:

Lol cheesy.
Noting do you better person.
Nice day man.
and you too wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Na wa o. God help us. amin
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69850270:
Good point B Princess. wink
Thank you wink

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Blessynokoro: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Too bad. Are these ones also somebodys mother?

Meanwhile

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://m.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Randy100: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2018
I have never seen a female armed robber. I want to have an encounter with one.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Yankee101: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Why is the suffering of a wicked man beautiful? Enjoyable? And welcome?
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Randy100:
I have never seen a female armed robber. I want to have an encounter with one.
Bad wishes. You won't live to tell the story, there are more aggressive and dangerous than the male.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
No peace for robbers anymore

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
see them dry chest like cray fish
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:

She doesn't have watchman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / AAU Student Killed By Cultists In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Malcolm Mide-Madariola Stabbed To Death In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.