Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) (31783 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by netflicks(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is where the unending quest for extremely tight kpekus leads you to.

With all the ashawo joints around where you can enjoy yourself with as low as #200, you chose to settle down with a 3 year old.

LOL. ...kpekus dey expensive where u go see #200 kpakus?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by raymytech1: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
nony629:
name checking. .......
That's what you are here for?
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by rhythyson: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
afonja and rape

up Igbo na your day enjoy it while it last.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by bedspread: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
What the hell is Happening in this part of the World?
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
let dm also rub the oil on his dick,4 easy cuttinq grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Caseless cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by baddosky1: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's af0nja on the beats! cheesy

3 year old??
Engine oil kwa??

Ndi n'apu ara o

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by diji04(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
People get evil mind chai just 3yrs and u want to insert ur manhood of 35yrs evil man don't u see de gap he should be dealt with and spend de rest of his miserable life in prison.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by onlineadejoh(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
What is this world turning into? God please where are you? Your "children" have surpassed the record of Sodom and Gomorrah...
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Didcot: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wo kini buruku na boshe dudu by esu odara

May that guy rot in the deepest portion of hell fire

Oloriburuku jatijati!
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
When you find men like this, as long as hey were caught red handed , throw them to the dogs. They don’t deserve another minute of life. Disgusting bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
This young man likes to be a car mechanic. So, please him.

Use engine oil to libricate a shaft and stuff it entirely into his yansh. But don't be stingy and use a micro shaft used on cars like Mercedes Smart. Instead, use one from a large truck, 3 inches thick, over a meter long. I am sure he will enjoy it. if it doesn't enter, add more oil and use a monday hammer to help it in.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
They have incorporated rape into their heinous skull mining activities

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by BilliBaron: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na them again.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
classicfrank4u:
let dm also rub the oil on his dick,4 easy cuttinq grin

No cutting my friend. No need to dirty the oil with b@stard's blood. Instead, heat the oil well well, and pour it over his preek. What remains, make him drink.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
It’s only God that will save us in this world, what about people they don’t catch doing all this disastrous things. If the girl grows up to become a hoe people will start to blame her. He should be hanged to death because he has messed up that girls life.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Asiwaju00794(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
never ..wonder shall never end.....this guy suppose to be jailed ..hand him over to police for justice to prevail and follow up the case
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gossipblogger:
A man named Christopher Arigidi has been accused of raping a 3year old girl in Apata, Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State.

The 23-year-old took the victim to his house and allegedly defiled her, by rubbing engine oil on her private parts to ease penetration.

An Eye Witness Oshodi Ibeji, said:
“The suspect and some people were sitting together at the function; all of a sudden, the guy stood up and said he wanted to go and change his cloth at home.

As he was going, he took the girl along with him; the mother of the victim saw him when he was going. When the mother went back home, she did not see her daughter so she went to Argigidi’s house and found out that the girl had been defiled. .

After discovering what happened, she reported to the youths who went to the man’s house to beat him up. He was later taken to the community chairman. He initially denied it but later confessed that he did it.”
The victim’s mother, Pouma Ologun, said she wanted justice for her daughter, adding that she wanted the community to deal with Arigidi. .

The decision to take him to a police station lies in the hand of the victim’s father because the nearest police station to our community is very far.”

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-uses-engine-oil-to-rape-3year-old.html

Many are truly mad while few are roaming. Imagine!engine oil? Later in life that girl might start having issues with infertility of cervical cancer. I hope they take her for proper medical examination.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Beno3: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
ziondaughter247:
I do not know this man or have any affiliation to him. But after reading about his ordeal here -
https://www.nairaland.com/4648276/sars-officers-torture-driver-over , i feel compelled to ask you all to join me in seeking for justice for him. A certain woman Mrs Alice Isah would have cost this man to lose his life and be branded as a thief just because of her careless, and proud behaviour. This is the reason I don't like why jungle justice is bad? if this man had been accused like this in maybe Mushin or Ojuelegba, it would have been a different story now. Let us make sure that the woman is made to compensate him and she issues a public apology to him. SARS should also be brought to book for this inhumane act of theirs on the poor young man. A man trying to survive and looking for his daily bread was treated like trash. I feel down in my spirit. Let us help this man get justice.
What's the first step in helping him get Justice?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Next time.i want to hear news like:dick of a man that raped a 3years old girl,cut off.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
Afonja!!!!!!!!!

And they are still giving him coke to step down or is it acid that’s inside?

Na the engine oil be that. This your picture, I don't need engine oil at all.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
PointZerom:

Na the engine oil be that. This your picture, I don't need engine oil at all.
I will tell my mummy for you
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by boomssey(f): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
This stupid boy should be cast rated. Ewu!
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
whats with the coke bottle
it's engine oil not coke, take a closer look
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by RichardoTobinho: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is where the unending quest for extremely tight kpekus leads you to.

With all the ashawo joints around where you can enjoy yourself with as low as #200, you chose to settle down with a 3 year old.

so many guys with female monikers
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by ziondaughter247: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beno3:

What's the first step in helping him get Justice?

Honestly, I don't know. But I believe generating a buzz about it on social media will have a great effect. Too many people have been tortured and killed for things they have no idea about! Enough is enough.. It must end.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
I will tell my mummy for you
Hahaa
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by GreenCap: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
whats with the coke bottle
the liquid content is engine oil.
in every hut in every village you can find a Coca-Cola bottle.
locals converted it:
for pouring palm oil, kerosene,
as candle stands,
female plaything.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by dasparrow: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
I am here again to say that I am not surprised. Nigeria is a country of pedophiles. Very soon new born babies will be raped. When this little girl grows up tomorrow and ends up with sexual, emotional, health or social issues, Nigerians will begin to act dumb and wonder why. Cursed country with demented citizens!
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Puah(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
I think that was where he stored the engine oil he used... lipsrsealed

OboOlora:
Afonja!!!!!!!!!

And they are still giving him coke to step down or is it acid that’s inside?
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by sweetlaw: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
the mother of the victim saw him when he was going.

at the above quoted..... so the foolish mother saw the daughter being taken by the man and did nothing in this our over-crimed shadowed country where almost every man is a paedophile?

na d woman dem suppose beat sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Collect Food, Drinks, Money To Release Family Of Five / Man Shot Dead In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped At Cemetery. Graphic Pics / Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.