Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (43580 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by MollyBank: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
The guys are rookies.

Guys dial your number right in front you to ensure it's your number. I have never given any guy my number without him dialling it right in front of me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by emonkey(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
This foolish man knows nothing about women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sometimes I just give them my real no and when they call I don't answer.

because you have a girls number doesn't mean anything will happen
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Smart girl covering her tracks so well. Don't be fooled lover boy.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
But don't be too comfortable......she might be giving the ones she doesn't like ur number to make u feel secured while she devours the ones she likes at ease!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by thayora: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
she finally locate your mumu button. the next caller will shock you.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
This boy needs a job, who gat time to be his girlfriend's PA? undecided
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by laprince(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
But don't be too comfortable......she might be giving the ones she doesn't like ur number to make u feel secured while she devours the ones she likes at ease!! cheesy cheesy

That's what we call decoy.

You really made me have a good laugh.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by oglalasioux(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nwanyi gwa diya onye ojuru, oga agwa ya onye okwetere?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
I will gladly be your PA
LivingFree:
This boy needs a job, who gat time to be his girlfriend's PA? undecided
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will gladly be your PA

Lol. You are too cute kiss

I reckon the guy is a yahoo boy, he probably hustled a few guys for some change and airtime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lool no he's not, his name doesn't sound Nigerian, plus the country code is different.
LivingFree:

Lol. You are too cute kiss

I reckon the guy is a yahoo boy, he probably hustled a few guys for some change and airtime.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool no he's not, his name doesn't sound Nigerian, plus the country code is different.

Oh okay, didn't notice that but yahoo tings no be only Nigerians that do it grin

He's still a hustler or a jobless youth
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
He is a lover boy, it's likely he's always stuck on her so she wants to prove faithful, it's mostly Nigerians though, we at the top of the ladder.
LivingFree:

Oh okay, didn't notice that but yahoo tings no be only Nigerians that do it grin

He's still a hustler or a jobless youth
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by otipoju(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.

Some women and their slimy nature.

The best way to deal is to zero your mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by raph101(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.

baddest guy.... like u know everything
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Samiking(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
That was how one nigga disturbed me with calls upanda to the point I forwarded my gurl's number....desperate niggas everywhere
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Melison(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
It's because they are small gods wait make big gods come her way Na u go dey shout help my girlfriend has a sugar.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
too much sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by missyadorable(f): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Exactly, the boyfriend is feeling fly now

The boyfriend is a fooool
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
YOU MUST HAVE CONTRIBUTED ENOUGH TO HER OVERALL WELLBEING.
MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU IS NEVER MISUSE THE TRUST SHE HAD ON YOU.
IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MAKE HER A HOME BEFORE SHE WILL GIVE YOU SOMEONE ELSE'S PHONE NUMBER.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
ENJOY THE FRIENDSHIP WHILE ITS LAST.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Premiumwriter: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
selective feeding grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Get You a girl that will do this to other guys, Lol, Twitter user Sakhile has shared with his followers the strange but hilarious thing his girlfriend does each time, Toaster ask for her number, She always give them his number... Lol.. See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-reveal-hilarious-thing-his.html

L

The guy is fooOOoooling himself.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Make wizkid or Ronaldo ask her out whether she go give them your number
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by slimjohn2k5: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
She is fooling you. when the real deal comes she gives him her personal number

and you will lose because you will be in social media praising her

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by consultancy: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
She doesn't tell you the ones she like and give her own numbers to, MUGU

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Emaprince: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
And this guy will be feeling like he's the man of the year.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
nanauju:
Ehyaa.. For his mind now, aunty is loyal and not playing him lol.. Why is she giving out numbers at all? the ones she's cheating on the nigga with, they have her number without stress.
But I like this babe, she's covering her tracks on a dumb nigga
see this one, using ur hand to open ur yansh, na so u Dey na
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Lovelypet28: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
1Sharon:
Sometimes I just give them my real no and when they call I don't answer.

because you have a girls number doesn't mean anything will happen
Yes dear most times if they are stubborn, i give out my number and block them,period
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by chiommy123(f): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
lefulefu:
and if she do that d nigga go vex dey call her saucy or wetin she dey feel likecheesy. To allow peace reign just giv am d fake number and waka in peacecheesy. But heyy...guys dat are collecting phone numbers from random babes on the street really get time ooshocked
but they will just talk and go. giving out the wrong number wastes your time more
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by chiommy123(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrGoogle88:

American girls are more kinder than you Nigerian females.
American girl that will just kill you if you do nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.