Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight (36575 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by okomile(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
If you can't trust your partner, it's better you walk out of that relationship.

If not, the unthinkable can happen.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by OneCorner: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
useless idiot,stop fornication you people would not hear.
anumanu! cry lipsrsealed
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by InMyOpinion(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
If you want to live long- NEVER Search your woman's phone!

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The girl is not at fault at all.. She deserves to be freed.
sometimes u they act as if your head no correct. What kind of man you be self? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Jimmyonyi: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Very tragedy.
Check my signature or search for sure Sports Betting tips on Facebook for daily free Games...
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Haddock(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Na this dorty girl?

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
It seems u ar not alright
lloyds:
Ladies and pranks. . They just can't be faithful with one man. .
Fear them!

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Ikem11(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
walepinna:
I just weak sef...wetin I wan talk to this one sef

Imagine...ur bf travel, u bring another boi because of ponran and am sure this is not the only ponran she's having hence the guy wanting to search her phone...

What will ponran not cause in this life sef

Why am I even using the word ponran sef

Everything tire me jhare
Lol I suspect the running boy who is being accused of pushing is also one of her ponran.. Weneva the deceased dey fire the noise dey vex am cos he wan do too

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
If you search a girl's phone eh... You will die of heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by walepinna(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Ikem11:

Lol I suspect the running boy who is being accused of pushing is also one of her ponran.. Weneva the deceased dey fire the noise dey vex am cos he wan do too

Sense will not kill you...One cold orijin for you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
What would a guy be following this kind babe for? Some guys sef!

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by samguru(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2018
keep decimating our gender.

crazy women everywhere
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by AreaFada2: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Only God knows the truth.
Why even search her phone? If no more trust just move on.
Since you are not married, women now saying being faithful is putting your eggs in one basket.

So one should expect infidelity from girlfriends. If you know you know.
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Ikem11(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What are you saying? That's very possible. Read the story well again and you'll realize its a two sided coin. Not every tragedy means that the victim is faultless. Remember he was drunk..
How you know he was wrong? She said so who can back up the story? In a situation like this she seem and remain guilty cos her story doesn't add up
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by chronique(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Dudes, once you are having an affair with a lady and you notice she is two-timing, leave her alone and face your life. It's not worth all the stress. You will always meet other ladies and some of them would be a whole lot better and classy than what you thought was the ultimate... This is a fact of life. Don't die, trying to own a lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Ikem11(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
walepinna:

Sense will not kill you...One cold orijin for you grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by AreaFada2: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Only God knows the truth.
Why even search her phone? If no more trust just move on.
Since you are not married, women now saying being faithful is putting your eggs in one basket.

So one should expect infidelity from girlfriends. If you know you know.

Rip.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Haddock(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
ClassRep001:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Sometimes i wonder, if it is not a whole lot safer to just be celibate. So one doesn't get caught up in all these bulls*#!t.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by udoka55555: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
how can you jump from a storey building and break spinal cord?
you can only break your legs dear..

you are lying
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by dazzlingd(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
walepinna:
I just weak sef...wetin I wan talk to this one sef

Imagine...ur bf travel, u bring another boi because of ponran and am sure this is not the only ponran she's having hence the guy wanting to search her phone...

What will ponran not cause in this life sef

Why am I even using the word ponran sef

Everything tire me jhare

Thunder fire you there grin
I was actually following thinking ponran was a new word

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by noruwasman(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Simplep:
It seems u ar not alright
As expected from a guilty conscience
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Ikem11:

How you know he was wrong? She said so who can back up the story? In a situation like this she seem and remain guilty cos her story doesn't add up
Ask yourself the same question ,how do youalso know the lady in question is guilty? The police doesn't have any tangible department to carryout investigations. I only pity her because shell join the bandwagon of Nigerian criminals in jail due to unsolved crimes. Nigerian police is that so far a person dies in your custody or you're a witness to it then you're guilty. I have a friend whose girlfriend died from natural causes in their home years ago. No examinations were carried out, no investigation, they charged him to court. He couldn't get a good lawyer he ended up in jail and he's still there till today. Almost ten years now. This was a girl he intended getting married to about 3 weeks before her demise. The whole system is a huge joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Yinxies(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Only if she knew this would happen

kiss
sarhleey:
Eeyah.....now she go go waste for jail.....she for allow d guy check ha fone na .... Highest na breakup ..life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by sarhleey(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Yinxies:
Only if she knew this would happen

kiss
Its true Shaa... Such is life
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by FitnesScientist: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Lifeoffjay16: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
When a woman cheats, it has a way of resulting in death. If the woman is not killed, the woman would be willing to kill someone to protect her secrets
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nategaoo: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
I think she is telling the truth. He jumped out himself. How can a female successfully push a grown man out of the window herself?

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
Why argue with a man in the first place?? undecided

If he says charcoal is now white, agree with him even though you know it has always been black. cheesy

If you decide to exchange words with YOUR man, he knows you can produce more insultive words and so might be provoked to
hurt you. Families and friends will still blame you. tongue

If she had given him the phone, do you think that DRUNK man will CLEARLY see whatever is concealed in it?? grin grin grin

To those saying that she's not at fault, well... That's her own side of the story. I don't trust her explanations...

Let me just laugh at this lady sha grin
and Na talk be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.