Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? (1066 Views)

Open Letter To Seun: Why Are We Still Made To Do This ? / Seun, Why Is Your Forum Still So Backward In 2023? / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2018
This has happened twice in three days and since the mods keep ignoring my mails, I have decided to take my matter public.

On Saturday morning I was banned for no reason on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4640510/how-much-does-estate-surveyor after I tried replying a mention from edoman2016. Since I worked in the Estate Mgt sector for 3 years, I felt I could educate some people who were being misled by the salary scale. Next thing, my harmless comment got banned by the anti-spam bot. I remained banned till Sunday & couldn't reply him.

I sent a mail to the mods about this and got no response.

I let it slide...

Yesterday, I got mysteriously banned again in the middle of the day. Funny thing is: this time I was banned for a comment I didn't make! shocked LOL grin

Anti-spam bot & the Mod claimed I was banned for "On behalf of those that are not governed by their nether regions, go and be thirsty elsewhere.." which I never typed. I even searched that comment on Nairaland and there was no such comment by any Nairalander (you can try searching too).

Again, I sent the mods a mail to correct the error but got no response.

I just got out of jail again so I've decided to make this public so something can be done.

Is the anti-spam bot on Nairaland malfunctioning or is there some other reason why this keeps happening?

NB: The ban is still in effect in the gaming section.

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why won't you get banned when you're always behaving like an over-grown baby?

Do you have kids?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why won't you get banned when you're always behaving like an over-grown baby?

Do you have kids?

Lmao grin
I'm not an evening newspaper, sorry.

Do you want to have my kids?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Lmao grin
I'm not an evening newspaper, sorry.

Do you want to have my kids?

Have your kids my ass! For the Devil's Son? No, thanks. I'll pass.

You're just more than an evening newspaper.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahahahaha. grin I reside in a young & happy body & marriage will never ruin this happiness.

Come, mortal. Emulate your progenitor, Eve, lemme fertilize you with my seeds. Our offspring shall rule this earth.

Besides, I'm not "the son". I am Lucifer, the Bearer of Light.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Hahahahahaha. grin I reside in a young & happy body & marriage will never ruin this happiness.

Come, mortal. Emulate your progenitor, Eve, lemme fertilize you with my seeds. Our offspring shall rule this earth.

Besides, I'm not "the son". I am Lucifer, the Bearer of Light.

grin You better grow up.

I bind, bundle and cast you into the den of wolves.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin You better grow up.

I bind, bundle and cast you into the den of wolves.

Too late.

Incubus shall pay you a visit on my behalf tonight in the form of a Prince Yashua.

Make sure you sleep without undies...
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Too late.

Incubus shall pay you a visit on my behalf tonight in the form of a Prince Yashua.

Make sure you sleep without undies...

grin Funny guy. Abeg just dey go.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Funny guy. Abeg just dey go.

No no no.
I'm dead serious here. Where's your location?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

No no no.

I'm dead serious here. Where's your location?

My location? Hades. That's my location.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

My location? Hades. That's my location.

Well, I left there a while ago. Came down to earth to torment your kind.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Well, I left there a while ago. Came down to earth to torment your kind.

grin Hahahaha. You're too funny.
Well, I'm in paradise presently with Father Abraham. I came for a stroll.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Hahahaha. You're too funny.
Well, I'm in paradise presently with Father Abraham. I came for a stroll.

Abraham is not in paradise, your Sriptures lied to you.

Abraham did stretch his hand to touch the Rich Man's tongue with water. I grabbed him & pulled him down here with me. He's been hauling coal into incinerators ever since.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Abraham is not in paradise, your Sriptures lied to you.

Abraham did stretch his hand to touch the Rich Man's tongue with water. I grabbed him & pulled him down here with me. He's been hauling coal into incinerators ever since.

You had better stop being blasphemous. undecided
And it wasn't Abraham who was asked to touch the Rich Man's tongue. It was Lazarus. Abraham is with me in Paradise right now. We are both laughing at your stupidity. Playing Candy Crush together too. grin
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You had better stop being blasphemous. undecided
And it wasn't Abraham who was asked to touch the Rich Man's tongue. It was Lazarus. Abraham is with me in Paradise right now. We are both laughing at your stupidity. Playing Candy Crush together too. grin

Ignorant mortal.

The Rich man begged Abraham to send Lazarus to him. Go & read your Bible again before Jesus leads you astray.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Ignorant mortal.

The Rich man begged Abraham to send Lazarus to him. Go & read your Bible again before Jesus leads you astray.

Ehen. Isn't it the same thing I typed there? Guy. Carry your sinful soul away from here.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ehen. Isn't it the same thing I typed there? Guy. Carry your sinful soul away from here.

Didn't I just tell you Abraham decided to do it himself & I grabbed him?

Is there semen in your eye?
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Didn't I just tell you Abraham decided to do it himself & I grabbed him?

Is there semen in your eye?

Lol. Abeg just dey go!
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Abeg just dey go!

Go to bed & do all I asked you to.
You'll feel me deep soon...
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by bidexolumanish(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

since u don't want to have his kids ,u can have mine
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47am On Aug 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Go to bed & do all I asked you to.

You'll feel me deep soon...

grin grin God forbid!
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47am On Aug 02, 2018
bidexolumanish:
since u don't want to have his kids ,u can have mine

undecided undecided I'm having for neither!
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin God forbid!

Incubus returned with glowing remarks. You were really moist and tight unlike most nairaland women.

For the first time this millennia, Incubus failed to pull out. kiss kiss
Inform me when you miss your next period.

I'll send Guardian Demons to protect you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Incubus returned with glowing remarks. You were really moist and tight unlike most nairaland women.

For the first time this millennia, Incubus failed to pull out. kiss kiss
Inform me when you miss your next period.

I'll send Guardian Demons to protect you. wink

You need too much help.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need too much help.

You're right.
I need to help myself to your wetness.
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:

You're right.

I need to help myself to your wetness.

Enough of your vulgarity. Enough. grin
Re: Seun, Why Am I Getting Banned For No Reason??? by LuciferChristi: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Enough of your vulgarity. Enough. grin

I see no vulgar words here. Just your rotten brain thinking at 140km/h.
Is your mouth not wet?

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Promo!!!!! Training On 3d Epoxy Design And Installation / Regina Daniels Initiated Into Womanhood / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.