Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (50680 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Work In Progress On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by sod09(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Moneytize:
ypu mean Ho-Lee-Sheet! grin
yes grin
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
In my country Nigeria, that Bridge would have been a vision.

You will see something Like:

Vision 2030
24 Hours Power supply
Free education till tertiary
Construction of bridge across the Atlanntic to link Ghana.

I am coming, lemme buy fish
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by codemaniacs: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
zz

3 Likes

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by justtoodark: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Abeg don't start, China has not overtaken the US economy. At least not when Trump is around. Okay?

trump cant stop the chinese....whites cant.....none of them....

and if they try,thats automatical world war...you cant stop others from trading.....makes no sense...thats war....!!!!....

and things will not go like in the opium wars no more....

the chinese are ready for western nations now....

they will nuclear all of una now....

and they mean it....

kingdom under heaven stuff...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Explorers:
The bridge is being built by three different governments in China, so it can only open when all sides are ready.
Is there an allowance for passing ships, like a hydraulic lift or something.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wow i'm so impressed. China is doing great.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by obinto: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
deeptechcool:
cry Africa is cursed with bad, visionless leaders and unreasonable followers.

What a wonder up there!
African leaders reflect the people of Africa. If they are cursed and visionless, so are the people of Africa

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by eljydoski: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
NOW SELLING!..

Property Type

Newly built 4 Bedroom Semi Detached With Bq And 5Bedroom Fully Detached With a Bq

Price:

N49.5Million -65Million

*Features*

-50" Television in the living room
-30" Television in the kitchen
-1 HP Ac in the kitchen
- The kitchen comes with double door standing fridge
-Modern Interior /-Design for the Living room And Kitchen
- Video door bell comes with the house
- Inverter unit and solar system installed
-One Room BQ
-Jacuzzi
-Dinning Area
-Fitted Wardrobes
-Marble Floors
-air-conditioning Units
-Ample Parking Space
-Armoured Security Doors
-Fully Fitted Kitchen
-Gas Cooker
-Heat Extractor
-Oven
-Washing Machine
-Wash Hand Basin
-Central Water -Treatment Plant
-CCTV Camera
-CCTV Camera installed in the living room, kitchen and family lobby
-Playing ground for children
-Paved & Access Road

Call: 07062021316

Title: Governor's Consent

Buene Vista Estate by Chevron Toll Gate by Orchid hotel Road, Lekki Lagos.

pictures and video available on request
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
China
Come and colonize us jare
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by lastempero: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Explorers:
China also built four artificial islands to support the structure.

The 2012 photo below shows artificial islands China built for the bridge near Lantau Island, in Hong Kong.

Explorer please write to this people to come and colonize us here for at least 20 years.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Indestructible: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Science and Technology, Economy
even military might sef
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by drlateef: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
This must be the bridge to heaven. No need to commit suicide again. Na to just waka to the other side of heaven on the bridge.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
THIS TYPE OF BRIDGE CAN LINK FORCADOS OR ESCRAVOS TO WARRI MAIN TOWN.

But corrupt politicians in Nigeria will not allow that to happen.

President Jonathan was licking Hausa Ass so he never dream big that his own ijaw people will need such a benefiting legacy.

Trust the Chinese they will link this long bridge to the dispute China Sea that host most of their seize islands.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by lastempero: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
If I never go Macau, I no go stop gambling.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Horus(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
kroger:

You are wrong China economy Right now has overtaken that of US, in technology they are at per with US. Tell me Which Technology US have that is alien to china..
You're a fool for spitting this sh!t . which economy are you talking about or are you high. China is no where near US in economy. When it comes to Tech and advanced Warfare the US is 10x ahead of China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Have you ever heard about the "Curse of Ham"?

Well, that might provide some answers to your question.

O pari

tstx:
Abeg... ayam not sure the same God created all races in this world
.... Especially blacks... No value to the world whatsoever. we just be pest.... even me.....

None should mention me oo. I'm not feeling fine

see my signature

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Arogba: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
All that happened while Nigerians were busy fasting and praying without ever putting any plan into action.

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
kroger:
With all honesty china is ahead of America.
Are you a learner?
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Awesome!..... nig is cursed with crooks and criminals as leaders.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
tstx:
.... Especially blacks... No value to the world whatsoever. we just be pest.... even me.....

see my signature
you buy market u dey fear to collect change who told u africans dont do such
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Arogba:
All that happened while Nigerians were busy fasting and praying without ever putting any plan into action.
How can they put plan into action when people like you and yours are busy supporting corruption in the country?
Do you think China celebrates corruption in their country?

4 Likes

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
IS NORTHERN NIGERIA SO POOR THAT THEY CAN NOT DEVELOP AGRICULTURE!

IS NORTHERN NIGERIA BRAINLESS THAT THEY CAN NOT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX TO DEVELOP THEIR AGRICULTURE TO ENABLE THEM BE SELFSUSTAINING FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Is it not shameful that 50 years after Independence they are still sharing allocations from crude oil money sourced from the Niger delta region.

Does it not bother Northerners that their consuming the crude oil export money from the Niger Delta region is setting them back without making them to advance forward.

Is it not high time, northerners look for ways to develop Agriculture and then forget about crude oil money from the Niger delta region.

If the Chinese are able to develop technologies that has made them a brand.

Then what is wrong with Northerners that they are dying over crude oil that is not in their own domain.

NORTHERN NIGERIA SHOULD THINK LIKE THE CHINESE ACCEPT RESTRUCTURING FORGET CRUDE OIL MONEY AND BUILD YOUR OWN AGRICULTURAL POWER.

THERE ARE SOLID MINERALS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT CAN TAKE YOUR ECONOMY UP.

BUHARI AND OTHER NORTHERN LEADERS SHOULD ABANDON THEIR LONG THROAT FOR CRUDE OIL AND FACE AGRICULTURE AND OTHER MINERALS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by tstx(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
holuphisayor:

I dey tell u.

I think there is a reason God created us blacks grin
Yeah... to contribute nothing whatsoever to the economy of the world...
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
tstx:

see my signature

Thank God you said even you
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
They steal US technologies. They do not develop theirs. They steal from the US, it is one of the reasons why Trump is really against them.

To get to where it is today, US stole a lot of tech from Great Britain, France, and Germany when it was a developing country. Remember, the Industrial Revolution started in England, and so most of the tech of the day (steel production, steam engines, textile weaving, early computers, rocket engines), and most of this was done by espionage and flagrant copying. Look up the inventors of a lot of these things, you'll see names like James Watt, Henry Bessemer, Charles Babbage; all Brits.

For a quick insight:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/12/06/we-were-pirates-too/

Very few countries got to where they are without copying or without subsidizing its industries. The US is forgetting how it became a world industrial power, and is actually pushing itself off the world stage. If the US (Trump) is not careful with its trade protectionism and angering of old friends, China will leave them far behind over the next 50 years (China is the one doing a lot of infrastructure around the developing world, some countries are adding Yuan to their basket of currencies, and Europe has been shaking hands vigorously with China at Davos).

10 Likes

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Decypher:
You're a fool for spitting this sh!t . which economy are you talking about or are you high. China is no where near US in economy. When it comes to Tech and advanced Warfare the US is 10x ahead of China.
The is a stunch lover of Chinese phones,chargeable tourch,dull baby for kids,fake drugs,matches etc.
You will not blame him for that is the height of his understanding sir.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by bmos(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=69858660]Abeg... ayam not sure the same God created all races in this world

None should mention you and your mouth sharp like razor blade
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
China is the future, no wonder the west is livid.
Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by robonski15(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
nextstep:

To get to where it is today, US stole a lot of tech from Great Britain, France, and Germany when it was a developing country. Remember, the Industrial Revolution started in England, and so most of the tech of the day (steel production, steam engines, textile weaving, early computers, rocket engines), and most of this was done by espionage and flagrant copying. Look up the inventors of a lot of these things, you'll see names like James Watt, Henry Bessemer, Charles Babbage; all Brits.

For a quick insight:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/12/06/we-were-pirates-too/

Very few countries got to where they are without copying or without subsidizing its industries. The US is forgetting how it became a world industrial power, and is actually pushing itself off the world stage. If the US (Trump) is not careful with its trade protectionism and angering of old friends, China will leave them far behind over the next 50 years (China is the one doing a lot of infrastructure around the developing world, some countries are adding Yuan to their basket of currencies, and Europe has been shaking hands vigorously with China at Davos).

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Icon79:
Have you ever heard about the "Curse of Ham"?

Well, that might provide some answers to your question.

O pari

So you look to a book written by oyinbos (initially from Judea, and subsequently from Greece and Rome)... and expect it to be fair and balanced to non-oyinbos? At one time, not quite 800 years ago, Europe was the poorest and hungriest part of the world... Not quite 60 years ago the Korean peninsula was filled with agrarian poor peasants and now it has the 10th largest - and highly developed economy. The "Curse of Ham" could have been used to justify England's or South Korea's poverty, depending on who was reading the book and when: Arabs and Sudanese/Ghanians were considerably wealthier 800 years ago; and even Nigeria had a higher GDP per capita than South Korea in the 1960s.

If such different parts of the world could get off their ass and take destiny into their own hands, then there's no excuse for Nigeria, biblical or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) by Afonja007: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
HsLBroker:
china is the current global super power
what China is building has been built by western country since early 20s but China is really trying

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport / IS This Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.