Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) (33258 Views)

BRT Scraps Short-distance Tickets, To Commute 20 Passengers Per Bus / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Arguably, in Nigeria, one of the best public institutions to work in is the Lagos State Civil Service.

For instance, the Lagos State secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, offers a conducive atmosphere for public servants to thrive in the discharge of their statutory responsibilities. Successive democratic administrations in Lagos state have instituted several policies to ensure that.

Lagos state civil servants enjoy a good number of benefits from the administrators. For instance, salaries are paid promptly on the 23rd of every month, etc.

Note, the Lagos state civil service pioneered the concept of paternity leave for male workers.

In Lagos state, transportation consumes a sizable chunk of the salaries and wages of the residents. With that understanding – and in addition to options like car loans – the Lagos state civil service made available a good number of staff buses. These staff buses were acquired to convey the Lagos state workers to and from work, daily.

Essentially, this mode of transportation was designed to ensure optimum productivity from members of the Lagos state’s workforce.

See photos.

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/921/osSUD3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/924/UnGU63.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/921/yNl6aG.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/921/iCmDlb.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/923/sdC3q8.jpg[/img]

https://autojosh.com/see-how-lagos-state-civil-servants-commute-to-work-photos/

3 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Great stuff. Hopefully they can more modernized buses soon, but this will do for now.

10 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Anybody who thinks the Lagos state government is doing anything tangible in that state needs to get his brains removed and replaced with noodles. I was at ojo going towards alakija the other day and I had find the nearest shop just to breath fresh oxygen . virtually everywhere in Lagos is extremely polluted asides from certain places in ikoyi and lekki. How these lagosians have failed to encounter a serious disease epidemic for years still baffles me. In my own opinion, lagos state is nothing compared to abia , Enugu, anambra and many more. The only difference is that its cosmopolitan.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by bedspread: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice one... Anything to Develop our nation is Applauded...
AmBo....... keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Malissa1(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Great

Hold up no go still allow am
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by tstx(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
State wey like their workers..

see my signature
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by celestialAgent(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
I think Ambode is from another version of APC undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by moorevic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Are the other 35 states blind

3 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by kagari: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Anybody who thinks the Lagos state government is doing anything tangible in that state needs to get his brains removed and replaced with noodles. I was at ojo going towards alakija the other day and I had find the nearest shop just to breath fresh oxygen . virtually everywhere in Lagos is extremely polluted asides from certain places in ikoyi and lekki. How these lagosians have failed to encounter a serious disease epidemic for years still baffles me. In my own opinion, lagos state is nothing compared to abia , Enugu, anambra and many more. The only difference is that its cosmopolitan.

where you trekking or cycling i dont really get

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by pyxon(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This aboki has taken his tramadol again

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Seconsol92(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by vistamedics: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

It is expected for a state with over 18m population commuting in a very small land area.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lagos on the move.
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by flyca: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
All these hbp because you saw staff bus
Take heart

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by teelord1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
ff
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by collins88(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Is okay I see double parking
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Interesting
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Eslopy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
moorevic:
if you ask me, na who I go ask.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Tell your developers to take their development to their underdeveloped gully's in their zoo, and see the fresh air you ask for return.
Don't know if some people think with their brain at all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Henri8: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
and I concur.
Enugwu is bae.
Fresh everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by Johniz: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Seconsol92:
Nice one
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by pokipoki: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by KINGwax007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
is that all?

But the way, what are doing in Lagos?

Do u have to sell gala everywhere?

45 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by babajeje123(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See bitterness. High BP is real o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by datola: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Arguably, in Nigeria, one of the best public institutions to work in is the Lagos State Civil Service.

You are right!
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok
Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by TundeBricklayer: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
moorevic:
Anambra state is doing the same with state civil servants

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
In Edo state, it is to your tent oh Israel. not a single bus to commute workers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by jungleluv70: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Go back to ur state now abi staying Lagos na by force.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Civil Servants Commute To Work (PHOTOS) by KingKingKing: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport / PHOTOS: Train Derails In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.