Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Justice For John Otuechere, Taxify Driver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Justice For John Otuechere, Taxify Driver (440 Views)

Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Fapson;the Real Story From Taxify Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice For John Otuechere, Taxify Driver by ziondaughter247: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
I do not know this man or have any affiliation to him. But after reading about his ordeal here -
https://www.nairaland.com/4648276/sars-officers-torture-driver-over , i feel compelled to ask you all to join me in seeking for justice for him. A certain woman Mrs Alice Isah would have cost this man to lose his life and be branded as a thief just because of her careless, and proud behaviour. This is the reason I don't like why jungle justice is bad? if this man had been accused like this in maybe Mushin or Ojuelegba, it would have been a different story now. Let us make sure that the woman is made to compensate him and she issues a public apology to him. SARS should also be brought to book for this inhumane act of theirs on the poor young man. A man trying to survive and looking for his daily bread was treated like trash. I feel down in my spirit. Let us help this man get justice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South Africa’s Minister Of Health Bans Use Of Doggy Style During Sex (see Reason / It Is Better To Be In A TITHE Corner Than To Languish In A TIGHT Corner Man Says / Breaking: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Akure, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.