Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Omg! It Has Happened Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg! It Has Happened Again (459 Views)

What Has Happened To Nairaland Lately? / What Has Happened To D Diezani Alison Arrest Warrant?? / "OMG: See Fatal Accident That Happen This Morning At Ikorodu Agric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! It Has Happened Again by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
What is Imo state turning into naa? Can't believe this, So much Tears in My Eyes. Imo state needs prayers
The girl you see in the Picture below is Erica krakraye a Final year student at the University of uniport, yesterday she left the house and was going for a Youth Program at her Church at about 3pm, she took a Bike man (The man you see in the picture) whose names we got as Ayisi Desmond, On their way to the church the Bike man took a different road, Erica asked why, he said he was running away from the police, Erica started feeling Uncomfortable but kept quiet n was just praying knowing the world we living in, The man continued and took a different road she begged him to drop her, he increased the speed instead. The man headed for a near by bush, dropped her pretended he was urinating and then dropped a 1000 note.

He then told Erica she dropped her money, she said no it wasn't hers but he insisted and started forcing Erica to take the money, Erica cried, A hunter in the near by bush heard, hurried to the Scene, Beat the man up, and was forcing him to take the Money, And Behold that was when my Television went off cos Nepa took light so I could not finish the Film..... Aproko Kee you Dia�����

#stolen from a friend's page

1 Like

Re: Omg! It Has Happened Again by Kdon2: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lilimax:
What is Imo state turning into naa? Can't believe this, So much Tears in My Eyes. Imo state needs prayers
The girl you see in the Picture below is Erica krakraye a Final year student at the University of uniport, yesterday she left the house and was going for a Youth Program at her Church at about 3pm, she took a Bike man (The man you see in the picture) whose names we got as Ayisi Desmond, On their way to the church the Bike man took a different road, Erica asked why, he said he was running away from the police, Erica started feeling Uncomfortable but kept quiet n was just praying knowing the world we living in, The man continued and took a different road she begged him to drop her, he increased the speed instead. The man headed for a near by bush, dropped her pretended he was urinating and then dropped a 1000 note.

He then told Erica she dropped her money, she said no it wasn't hers but he insisted and started forcing Erica to take the money, Erica cried, A hunter in the near by bush heard, hurried to the Scene, Beat the man up, and was forcing him to take the Money, And Behold that was when my Television went off cos Nepa took light so I could not finish the Film..... Aproko Kee you Dia�����

#stolen from a friend's page

Waka! Iya e
Re: Omg! It Has Happened Again by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kdon2:

Waka! Iya e
embarassed tongue
Amebo, you too like bad news smiley
Re: Omg! It Has Happened Again by busky101(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na for ur village this one happen?

(1) (Reply)

See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) / Businessman Publicly Disowns His Son With News Paper Advert. / Gun Men Attack Supper Market, Killed A Rev. Father In Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.