Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos (25025 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Slapped Armed Soldier For Flogging Him / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her After Scratching Her Car & Police Supported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Islie: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
An Ebute Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, on Tuesday remanded a 47-year-old man, Premie Imafidon, for allegedly slapping his wife to death.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs A.O. Ajibade, remanded Imafidon in Ikoyi Prisons and ordered that the case file should be sent to the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for advice.

Ajibade adjourned the case until Sept. 3
The accused is facing a charge for murder.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Sgt. Maria Dauda, told the court that the accused committed the offence on June 15, at 7.00 p.m., at No. 25, Apata St., Agege, Lagos.

She said that the accused had slapped his wife Hope, 42, which resulted to her death.

The offence contravened Section 224 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Section 224 stipulates death sentence for murder.

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-remands-man-for-slapping-wife-to-death/
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
What a weakling in the name of a woman. Slaps that we took those days in the 70's from our parents and teachers. I am still even taking them today from the military and para military. And this one dies from a slap from someone who has not been well fed by her for 3 days. So pathetic.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
the giver and the reciever harsh sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by dingbang(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
SARS men should slap him to death too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by phemsie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
slap of life
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
phemsie:
slap of life
Slap of death.

Shebi he turned his wife to a punching bag...he shud jejely serve his time in jail.
I dont understand some women sha...ur husband beats you the first time and you can't find a solution to end it.
Me kwa, it's either I arrange some area boys for him to deal with him with an instruction not to kill him but I must get a call that he has been admitted at the hospital - this very cheap with just 10k for their igbo ,
Another method is to get myself trained with boxing, wrestling and kunfu- I know this one is time consuming, stressful and expensive. I will love this second method because men hate it when their wives give it to them real bad.

I think I'm beginning to have ideas on how to get my daughters ready just in case (God forbid) anyone of them falls to the hand of a beast.

To our husbands - we are not ur daughters.
WE ARE YOUR WIVES

14 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Pebcak: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Just like Fayemi slap Fayose into unconsciousness

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by ItzBIM(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
1000 ways to die updated. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Pebcak: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
eternal slap
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
angry angry angry angry

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by braine(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is why I wouldn't recommend hitting people. You dont know the sickness in their bodies and they might just die as a result of it. There are far worse ways of dealing with people without having to touch them physically!

13 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nothing hardship no go cause! Buhari why cool

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Alexgeneration(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na iron the man carry for hand?

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
This people again! Constituting nuisance in Lagos, let him go nd slap his mates in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by judecares1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
slap of hunger

buhari it cant be well with you
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Did the autopsy confirmed that the SLAP coursed her death?

4 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by inoki247: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
that's the True Hand of gods... e use d hand of hand of the gods slap him wife to death... Diz country sef na God go epp uz...
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by DAMILAREY85: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
this one just week me. which kind slap be that VILLAGE ppu follow slap her. May her soul RIP and for the man ur case is different

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Bruemath(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
so sad
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by smileyoo: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
rip madam. people 're too fragile these days!
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
ANGER is a very bad tin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
When you discuss the need for anger management some interpret it as cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Ochibavictor(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
all this over dramatic naija girls. "slapped to death "Ke?
na she sabi

TRASH!!!!!

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
That is what they call Holy Ghost slap grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by edgeP(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
nuti:
Just like Fayemi slap Fayose into unconsciousness

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by demmie04: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Did the man just returned from slapping competition with GOLD medal?
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Didcot: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Slapped wife to death? How? shocked
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
yea who slapped me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) / Man High On Drug, Destroys People's Properties In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.