Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Rachel Fubara Is Dead! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (140097 Views)

Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Drecia(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by MobileGees: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
cooldipo:
We are all going to die..... Rest on dear one!

What kind of rubbish statement is this?

would pray for yourself to die at this young age?

even if you no get brain oga at least pretend to have brain na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by TomMary(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
There's nothing new under the Sun

People have been dying from ages

She isn't the first and definitely won't be last

Why did she wasted peoples fund

When she new she won't make it

GOD IN HEAVEN WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU

SHE WASTED PEOPLE'S FUNDS YOU SAY IN WHAT WAY, ARE THEY COMPLAINING NI

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY CAN'T YOU JUST PASS

THAT GIRL WAS SO BRAVE AND DETERMINED TO MAKE IT AND WAS EVEN STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE

REST IN PEACE NENGI R. FUBARA

GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY ALUMNI AND EVEN THE STUDENTS OF THAT GREAT DEPT UNICAL CHAPTER PRAY FOR YOUR REPOSE

YOU WERE BRAVE TO THE LAST MINUTE, I AM PROUD OF YOU

5 Likes

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
By 2155 we would all be dead.RIP!

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
RIP Rachel... We all love you soo much
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ayokellany: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
OreoPaschal:
After reading her story here on nairaland, I went through her Facebook. I saw an energized young lady with dreams and ambitions. But, I was helpless to render financial support. She is truly beautiful, but sickness and death know no one.

May her beautiful soul find peace in the Lord. Amen! cry cry

Who is her state governor ?
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by nony629(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
frenzyduchess:

speak for yourself
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by chichi55: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
May she find eternal rest, amen!
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by GindoX(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Catsmith:
Eeeeyah may your sinless spirit rest in peace

Who tell you her spirit is sinless grin
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by OnyeFely: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lost my DEARLY BELOVED sister to breast cancer on the 8th of last month. It's heart wreaking, n breaking watching my sister breath her last breath. I v not stopped crying over her death @50. Cancer is mean n wicked, and may the Almighty God save us from this disease. May God who saw us through see her family through.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by TomMary(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
notoriousbabe:
She just wasted our money to India for sight seeing

STOP IT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

Dia is God o
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ipobarethieves: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
embarassed
goldenceo1:

According to Fejiro Oliver a famous seasoned journalist from Delta State who was at the fore front of soliciting for help for Racheal Fubara.

Friends

Do you all remember Rachel Fubara, whom we clamoured for some millions to be donated for, for treatment in India?

You guys raised the full money for her in just two weeks of her crying to you guys on facebook and Instagram.

She made it to India.

But gave up yesterday.

Rachel is grateful in heaven that you gave her hope while her country failed her. She could have lived if the people she cried to helped.

Together we all can save a soul. Let's not wait till it get worse. We are each others keeper each other lover and kindred spirit, only waiting to connect. Do not be ashamed to cry out. We may not have much but trust me, these facebook, twitter and instagram friends you have won't ever abandon you.

To Rachel, tell God that we love you and would have gladly given more if money was all that was needed to save you. Our love for you is genuine. We love you in life and in death.

Till we meet to part no more, fare thee well.

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4592528/nengi-rachel-fubara-cancer-needs
sad
goldenceo1:

According to Fejiro Oliver a famous seasoned journalist from Delta State who was at the fore front of soliciting for help for Racheal Fubara.

Friends

Do you all remember Rachel Fubara, whom we clamoured for some millions to be donated for, for treatment in India?

You guys raised the full money for her in just two weeks of her crying to you guys on facebook and Instagram.

She made it to India.

But gave up yesterday.

Rachel is grateful in heaven that you gave her hope while her country failed her. She could have lived if the people she cried to helped.

Together we all can save a soul. Let's not wait till it get worse. We are each others keeper each other lover and kindred spirit, only waiting to connect. Do not be ashamed to cry out. We may not have much but trust me, these facebook, twitter and instagram friends you have won't ever abandon you.

To Rachel, tell God that we love you and would have gladly given more if money was all that was needed to save you. Our love for you is genuine. We love you in life and in death.

Till we meet to part no more, fare thee well.

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4592528/nengi-rachel-fubara-cancer-needs
forget seeking financial assistance from state government, NDDC , those bastards spend money only on university undergraduate girls, owambe, their own family, nothing consign dem about poor man pikin.All dey'll do nah to write KIV on ur file.Thieves like the famous ponmo cutter can help, I knw him for dat.It is well
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please while you are healthy, remember God your creator,don't wait till when challenges come before you will know God exist somewhere.
Also always remember the poor and the not too well to do. Life doesn't revolve around you,let your life bless others positively. Stop harassing people with your flashy cars and clothes and houses on social media. They are nothing compared to what others have.
Mark lost more than Dangote's entire worth in two hours,what did that tell you
May God console the family of the deceased.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ipobarethieves: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
sad sad
frenzyduchess:
undecided
frenzyduchess:
u bi God?Nah u wan kill all
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by okwabayi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
This cancer is a very wicked thing. Once you catch it, game over.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cancer is best treated early. It's terrible. May God help us.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
TomMary:

STOP IT PLEASE
she was student of Unical back then

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful soul gone.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by cooltola(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

Bro you are cold
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Iziquiel(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Imagine. After several appeals to NDDC & top gov officials nobody responded. But when the same officials are persecuted they'll be in pains and calling on Nigerians to reject jungle democracy. mtchew! Didn't mean to politicize this though. May her soul rest in peace
You didn't politicize anything Bro, you were spot on! Useless and poverty striken Nigerians would cry an ocean whenever a thiefing politician is asked to account for his/her stewardship meanwhile people are dying of poverty everyday because the actions of these politicians. It won't be well with any poor Nigeria who defends thieves . Useless people!
PMB dey fall my hands, I never voted for a Democrat, I voted for a Dictator. He's being too soft with these thieves, People can't be stealing state money and hide under the rule of law, which says, an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty, then they use our money to hire the best attorneys and even bribe Judges.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
TomMary:

GOD IN HEAVEN WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU

SHE WASTED PEOPLE'S FUNDS YOU SAY IN WHAT WAY, ARE THEY COMPLAINING NI

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY CAN'T YOU JUST PASS

THAT GIRL WAS SO BRAVE AND DETERMINED TO MAKE IT AND WAS EVEN STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE

REST IN PEACE NENGI R. FUBARA

GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY ALUMNI AND EVEN THE STUDENTS OF THAT GREAT DEPT UNICAL CHAPTER PRAY FOR YOUR REPOSE

YOU WERE BRAVE TO THE LAST MINUTE, I AM PROUD OF YOU
she was my sister's school mate at fggc calabar

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Galaticos444: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Imagine. After several appeals to NDDC & top gov officials nobody responded. But when the same officials are persecuted they'll be in pains and calling on Nigerians to reject jungle democracy. mtchew! Didn't mean to politicize this though. May her soul rest in peace
if it's sponsor bbnaija or beauty pageant dey won't hesitate to spend millions
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by TomMary(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
she was student of Unical back then

YEAH
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by oruma19: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
I also lost a beloved friend to breast cancer on Saturday. So sad cancer is killing young people by the day
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Cjizzy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

Congratulations.. You are officially an Id!ot

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by no1madman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Eyaah! Dis Toto just go like dat. . .
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

When I read comments from dead brains like you I wonder why you are not living in a cave somewhere among animals.

No wonder your grammar is so bad, it comes from a rotten brain.

So you know when you gonna die?

She wasted ppls money as if your money or that of those that failed to train you properly was there.

Nonsense!

Its not compulsory you make comments on every thread, there are times you keep your dirty mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

When I read comments from dead brains like you I wonder why you are not living in a cave somewhere among animals.

No wonder your grammar is so bad, it comes from a rotten brain.

So you know when you gonna die?

She wasted ppls money as if your money or that of those that failed to train you properly was there.

Nonsense!

Its not compulsory you make comments on every thread, there are times you keep your dirty mouth shut

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by dazzlingd(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
nony629:

speak for yourself

Like it or not by year 2155 we will all be dead including you.... You will be dead by then. Dead and gone!! Don't deny the inevitable
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Desdola(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Vagina Taste Good And Have A Nice Smell / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.