Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests (84564 Views)

Meet The African Tribe That Offers Sex To Guests / Do Benue Men Give Their Wives To Guests As Welcome Gift? My Personal Experience / Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by annnikky(f): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you go come make we go there?
Lol..tnx buh nope tongue
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by usamali(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
I can't fuc,'k any of this disgusting looking creatures

if you were to be part of them u would ve probably be s..king any of this disgusting looking creatures
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by rickyboss333: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
dynicks:
ok....thank you....i can have my peace now Abi?
lol, try not to reply this time, n see that ur peace has always been in ur hands, nt with me
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=69869063] kop utebe inua ado. Unam ikot mkpo.
Mbad ipod uneke useme mkpo nte afo.
Idad[/quote

kpong enye, afia eneke fiop enye. unam ikot mkpor.
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by sunnedee2: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Originalsly:

They been living in the desert for yearssss.... you wouldn't know how not to be stinky without soap and water...and perfume/lotion. They know...'smoke bath'...Google is your friend.I can bet my life they smell wayyy better than sooo many babes out here with access to water and soap and whatever else.

You took these words out of my mouth.
They do not bath with water coz water is scarce.
And I am sure they smell fine... Even better than some people that are born inside water

1 Like

Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by ioreth69(f): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
ceejayx:
Akwa Ibom does it too na.. Chisos!!! who stone me bottle? I was only playing na
hahahhahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
ndy87:
hnmm ogoja lady speaking Efik/ibibio fluently
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zicoraads and cenaman no forget to update us o after the visit to benue
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by vislabraye(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
czarina:
Not sure they'll be stinky with the resin and all they apply on their skin.

And stinky is relative, what is tagged stinky might be "scented" in other climes all thanks to cultural differences, acclimatization and a whole lot of other stuff.

check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

Is body odour relative?
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by zicoraads: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Zicoraads and cenaman no forget to update us o after the visit to benue
He has refused to get in touch. I'm still waiting for him to do so. Be rest assured that when he does and it happens, I'll create another thread and direct it to this one. And I'll quote you first.
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
zicoraads:

He has refused to get in touch. I'm still waiting for him to do so. Be rest assured that when he does and it happens, I'll create another thread and direct it to this one. And I'll quote you first.
good you've decided to track and followed up all these baseless rumours and stereotype on tribes. The guy knows he can't confirm it that's why he ran away without contacting you. Well I actually never believed that shiit
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by czarina(f): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
vislabraye:

Is body odour relative?
Body smell is relative as "acceptable smells" differs in various climes.
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by adontcare(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Peter4naz:
nawa oo. .
Husband who butchered his Wife Nearly Got burnt by Angry Mob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0kiJCoUXw
OMA shey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by Redhot111(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Zicoraads is this true?

100% true. U can find out from tivi people if you know any.
Re: Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests by jbblues24(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Extra amazing icons :-) sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.