Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag (19531 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by nigeriapenbase: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Adaeze Yobo, has shared photos of her second son’s outfit and told the story behind the choice of clothing.

The mother-of-three said he chose the combination himself and refused to be swayed when he was told he shouldn’t step out dressed like that.

The little boy insisted it was “swak” (swag), so his mother let him have his way.She wrote:”Who else has a 3year old that likes to pick their outfits?

I mean my Ist son use to do it and the only issue I had with it, was that he wld pick the wrong clothes for the occasion, like football jersey set with the shoes for a wedding or party but never something like this This one cried that “it is Swak (swag)” I wish i caught that moment on camera, it was too funny.

He kept shouting “its swak, its swak I was weak.

I let him go like this and he was very happy #idonthavestrength”

See more photos below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/notice-anything-unusual-about-adaeze-yobos-sons-outfit-lol-hes-so-cute-html/
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by nigeriapenbase: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by LuciferChristi: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
The only thing I noticed is he doesn't look like Yobo...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by BoboKush(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Swaka ni
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by dollytino4real(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
na kids dey do by force by fire
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by kissdahlin(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
pikin dey learn craze and she dey happy,person wey she for use slap reset

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by BruncleZuma: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Fine pikin...

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by neweraomo: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please brothers and Sisters listen.. we are all in trouble if we fail to act nd pass this information to our loved ones. There is a rumor currently going on that more than 500 people were spotted carrying guns and marching towards one state in the middle belt.
And sources claim that they came in from Chad.
All through the nights of yesterday up to 15 trucks were seen on the roads that leads to 6 communities in the middle belt.
It is not a joke brothers and sisters.
I didn't want to mention the states cos I will easily be identified by someone who confided in me to save the secret.
But I still want every Nigerian to know that smoking garri is not poverty but letting the garri swell before drinking. My brother you re in great poverty..��. Sorry Sir/Madam
Am thirsty lemme drink water... grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by sprints2: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
wearing two different shoes na swag...I tire sef... but the boy looks like yobo sha

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Enoch07: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok o
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Benjom(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Fine boy... but for the footwear though undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by NOC1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
If you ask bobrisky parents na so it start.
In as much as i am an advocate of let kids have there say but i am not a party of have your way, as a parent i must find a way to let you understand.
I know the mum will be like when he is of age he is going to get it right but she should know that the enviroment this child is staying is not west Africa where you can hardly see things like that.
I grew up with this saying "train up a child in the way he should go when he is old he will never deviate from it.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Handsome bobo just like his father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by buemene(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please stop placing Adaeze before Yobo as if she married him. Simply put Nigeria's ex Super Eagles Star or player Joseph Yobo...

Adaeze did not marry Yobo. Yobo married Adaeze.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Diff leg of shoe?
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Opinedecandid(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Fine boy.
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by greatman247(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Two different shoes? grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by OboOlora(f): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yobo needs a paternity test ASAP!
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by lazynairalander1: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
the shoes tho.! soft kid anyway.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by notoriousbabe: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Op where is the swag? I no blame you,na for village you grow up, so every new thing you see na swag
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Proffdada: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Clean boy no tattoos grin
Unlike some their parents don prepare doom as their destiny angry

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by englishmart(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
I'm monitoring him now, in case he becomes a footballer tomorrow. If in 25 years time he's 20, I will understand that football age is real.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by LazyNairalander(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
I am back! that mod that ban ne for celebrating my likes I have nothing to tell you now. I know it's lala cos I detest snakes he also detest me.
But no worries, no hsrd feelings struggle still continues. Check my SIGNATURE!
Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Qasim6(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
neweraomo:
Please brothers and Sisters listen.. we are all in trouble if we fail to act nd pass this information to our loved ones. There is a rumor currently going on that more than 500 people were spotted carrying guns and marching towards one state in the middle belt.
And sources claim that they came in from Chad.
All through the nights of yesterday up to 15 trucks were seen on the roads that leads to 6 communities in the middle belt.
It is not a joke brothers and sisters.
I didn't want to mention the states cos I will easily be identified by someone who confided in me to save the secret.
But I still want every Nigerian to know that smoking garri is not poverty but letting the garri swell before drinking. My brother you re in great poverty..��. Sorry Sir/Madam
Am thirsty lemme drink water... grin grin
For your mind now, this is funny?

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by Badgers14: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Why was he wearing 2 different shoes?

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo’s 3-Year-Old Son Shows His Swag by jackie35(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chuvin22:
Diff leg of shoe?

na wetin i wan talk be that............abi na new fashion?

(1) (Reply)

Famous Footballers And Their Wives / 18 Famous LGBT (lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) People / Famous Chinese Actor Jackie Chan Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.