Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) (11211 Views)

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by nosiebaba(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
greenhulk:

The fact still remains xhide is an xos exclusive feature. Note 5 doesn't use xos.
I'm not dragging facts with you my brother. You are right.. Godspeed
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by Palmerbarry: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
nosiebaba:
ahn ahn
So Double tap to wake phone now an bloatware app?? Wow that's great thank you.
Pls also send me xhide app when you see it on play store.
You can find the double tap to wake option in the setting menu, probably under 'smart assistant'. Abort the xhide, there are other softwares similar to that on play store i.e app hider, vault...and so many more.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by nosiebaba(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Palmerbarry:

You can find the double tap to wake option in the setting menu, probably under 'smart assistant'. Abort the xhide, there are other softwares similar to that on play store i.e app hider, vault...and so many more.
other apps come with ads and can open malicious sites on your phone so long you have Internet and there is no double tap to wake anywhere in settings, I know this because it's a Phone I bought and have been using since the launch date till now.. Also there is no sound recorder no fm radio. Anyways these are all bloatware like you said.. You are right as always and I am wrong.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by jworos(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oga Op, you don't like taking correction, people have tried to tell you what's up several times, you're still dragging the matter, if you want XOS features, you should go for an infinix phone with XOS as its UI.

Android One is pure and gets its features from directly from Google.

Please sir, try research well first before buying something.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by Palmerbarry: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2018
nosiebaba:
other apps come with ads and can open malicious sites on your phone so long you have Internet and there is no double tap to wake anywhere in settings, I know this because it's a Phone I bought and have been using since the launch date till now.. Also there is no sound recorder no fm radio. Anyways these are all bloatware like you said.. You are right as always and I am wrong.
Oops

Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by donbenie(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by lanre316: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2018
henry007:

I mean it ships with the phone but it works like a downloadable app that works only when you open it.
It doesn't work when the app is closed and phone is asleep.

What are you talking about here. Can you use any app, even system app, when it is closed?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by Phythondancer(f): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2018
nosiebaba:

Pray you don't enter one chance in ikeja or enter sars palava they will just scroll through you phone see your banking app and order you to open it and make transfers.
I am only enlightening people that are unaware of this bad experience. But aha what do I know, you know say I no get sense.
wetin concern police with Army officer phone cry
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by funkdr(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
nosiebaba:
why don't you try one of these third parties launchers, to solve the issue of hiding your apps and the double tap gesture, I'm using same note 5... No issues at all.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by nosiebaba(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
funkdr:
why don't you try one of these third parties launchers, to solve the issue of hiding your apps and the double tap gesture, I'm using same note 5... No issues at all.
I also have no issues with the phone, not at all but I am just saying it will be better if it comes with the next upgrade sha
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by funkdr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
nosiebaba:

I also have no issues with the phone, not at all but I am just saying it will be better if it comes with the next upgrade sha
hope so too.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by ChiSun27(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dream369:
I didn't buy the note5 cos it didn't feature the xhide. As a freelancer, I always hide my apps and transactions before leaving my house on the Note4 pro. In case SARS stops me and see dollar transactions on my phone (a freelancer friend got into a problem cos of this)

Please can you suggest an App that can hide Apps on Android OS? Thanks

Privacy Knight hides apps
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by taiwo3g: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Go and upgrade ur infinix note 5 to Os 9.0 pie
This is for only android one phones
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you want these features, biko go and buy infinix phone with xos as it's UI or better still you use a good 3rd party launcher like Microsoft launcher to set the double tap to wake and hide app feature.
Android one phones don't come with these features
Even nokia androids don't come with it.
stop lashing out at infinix
Find out about a product, if it suits your needs before purchasing.
Info about android one is all over the web.
Thank you
Re: Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) by akpumping30(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
I have been hearing this Dazo but I have searched all my infinix note 5 but nothing like Dazo ...can you screen shot and also tell us the step to get to the Dazo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantage Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone / Partial Disconnection: We’re Not Owing MTN Interconnect Charges – Globacom / Top 5 Best Smartphones Under ₦40,000 [3GB RAM, 13MP Camera] – June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.