Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

For Muslims Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Muslims Only (3512 Views)

Muslims Only: What Is The Basic Message Of Islam? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

For Muslims Only by belloti(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
Most of us celebrate April fool day every year and fool each other. But how many of us know the bitter facts hidden behind it. It was around a thousand years ago that Spain was ruled by Muslims. And the Muslim power in Spain was so strong that it couldn't be destroyed. The Christians of the west wished to wipe out Islam from all parts of the world and they did succeed to quite an extent. But when they tried to eliminate Islam in Spain and conquer it, they failed. They tried several times but never succeeded.

The unbelievers then sent their spies in Spain to study the Muslims there and find out what was the power they possessed and they found that their power was TAQWA. The Muslims of Spain were not just Muslims but they were
practicing Muslims. They not only read the Quran but also acted upon it. When the Christians found the power of the Muslims they started thinking of strategies to break this power. So they started sending alcohol and cigarettes to Spain free of cost. This technique of the west worked out and it started weakening the faith of the Muslims in particular the young generation of Spain.

The result was that the Catholics of the west wiped out Islam and conquered the entire Spain bringing an end to the
EIGHT HUNDRED LONG YEARS' RULE OF THE MUSLIMS in Spain . The last fort of the Muslims to fall was Grenada (Gharnatah), which was on the 1st of April. From that year onwards, every year they celebrate April fools day on
the 1st of April, celebrating the day, they made a fool of the Muslims.

They did not make a fool of the Muslim army at Gharnatah only, but of the whole Muslim Ummah. We, the Muslims, were fooled by the unbelievers. They have a reason to celebrate April fool day, to keep up the spirit. Dear brothers and sisters, when we join in this celebration, we do so out of ignorance. If we had known about it, we would never have celebrated our own downfall. So now, that we are aware of it, and now let us promise that we shall never celebrate this day. We should learn our lesson from the people of Spain, and shall try to become practicing Muslims, never to let anybody weaken our faith. WE ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2007
This is a fools story told to decieve ignorant folks into thinking Spain was the original domain of the muslims. Spain as is most of western Europe where once the bastion of christianity until the rampaging hordes of mohammed's footmen came with their swords! unfortunately you have chosen to avoid telling that part while trying to fool ur readers into thinking christians merely came to uproot innocent muslims from their lands!

The catholics merely took back their country! And pray how did they wipe out islam and you are here still posting?

And methinks your mischievous "muslims only" addition is to prevent people from exposing your story for the falsehood it contains!
Re: For Muslims Only by babs787(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2007
@davidylan

Funny how you people reply posts. He was laying emphasis on April fool and you went about going the other way.

I really do not blame you because you have most of the teachings of pagans included your so called christianity religion.

1 Like

Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2007
babs787:

@davidylan

Funny how you people reply posts. He was laying emphasis on April fool and you went about going the other way.

When next you attempt to "lay emphasis" please do so with the truth! The emphasis is NOT on april fools day, it is to re-invent history by painting Spain as once a muslim conclave conquered by christians!
Re: For Muslims Only by babs787(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2007
Did you read the topic and the post at all?

Your argument holds no water cheesy cheesy
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2007
I should be asking you exactly the same question.

1. The story CANNOT hold water to a muslim appologist whose only means of relevance is by making unfounded allegations against christianity whilte suppressing the real truth about islam in flowery words.

2. I was not even "arguing".
Re: For Muslims Only by batu: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2007
belloti:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This technique of the west worked out and it started weakening the faith of the Muslims in particular the young generation of Spain.

The result was that the Catholics of the west wiped out Islam and conquered the entire Spain bringing an end to the
EIGHT HUNDRED LONG YEARS' RULE OF THE MUSLIMS in Spain. The last fort of the Muslims to fall was Grenada (Gharnatah), which was on the 1st of April. From that year onwards, every year they celebrate April fools day on
the 1st of April, celebrating the day, they made a fool of the Muslims.

They did not make a fool of the Muslim army at Gharnatah only, but of the whole Muslim Ummah. We, the Muslims, were fooled by the unbelievers. ,,,,,, WE ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE

@belloti,
So sorry for the whole 'foolish' muslim ummah up till today (your own very appellations not mine). Let's assume that this 'fallacy of a story' is true for just a second, that means the alcohol and cigarettes of the "unbelievers" must have been more powerful than the god of the muslim ummah for the followers fell for it. This latter statement is true however.
So, unfortunate for you because we now have all sorts and brands of alcohol in various packages that the followers of 'allah' can not resist by the power of allah.
So, we still have plenty alcohol in the world; the same powerless allah is still the god of muslims; and the muslim ummah are still drinking,,,,,, and falling,,,,, and still foolish because your power and hope is in a god that is less powerful than a glass of cold sparkling larger beer. grin grin.
NB: it is a good thing to speak out your mind, but it is always better to 'engage' your mind before speaking your mind out.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2007
belloti:

We should learn our lesson from the people of Spain, and shall try to become practicing Muslims, never to let anybody weaken our faith. WE ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE

Any uninformed individual reading this would go away with the half baked impression that the "people of Spain" refered to here where once muslims.
Spain is NOT and was NEVER a muslim nation! Spain colonised countries in Latin America and virtually ALL former Spanish colonies are Roman Catholic, underlining the FACT that the REAL PEOPLE of Spain were catholics and NOT muslims as u erroneously attempt to portray.

Of course i agree with you that the muslims are fools no more, the kids in Gombe have made that abundantly clear!

When one considers the fact that Spain was once a mighty colonial nation, one is wont to wonder where the "eight hundred long years of muslim rule" came from!
Another clear case of people re-inventing history to insert non-existent islamic exploits.
Re: For Muslims Only by mukina2: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2007
@david when will you rest?
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
when muslims stop lying!
Re: For Muslims Only by mukina2: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2007
davidylan:

when muslims stop lying!

Muslims do not lie .you are the one in denial tongue
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2007
mukina2:

Muslims do not lie .you are the one in denial tongue

I like you. You are the decietful face of a malevolent, intolerant and disillusioned religion.

Keep saying all sorts of inanities, dancing around the truth while avoiding the main issues.
Re: For Muslims Only by mazaje(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
i hate religion and anything associated with it. april fool lol now its april fool again when will you guys stop spreading meaningless lies. i tire for muslims sef wuna no go ever rest?lol lol lol
Re: For Muslims Only by goodguy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ davidylan

Spain as is most of western Europe where once the bastion of christianity until the rampaging hordes of mohammed's footmen came with their swords!

Hmmm. . . maybe true.

The emphasis is NOT on april fools day, it is to re-invent history by painting Spain as once a muslim conclave conquered by christians!

From my own perspective, I actually see the emphasis on both. . but more on April Fool's day.

belloti: We should learn our lesson from the people of Spain, and shall try to become practicing Muslims, never to let anybody weaken our faith. WE ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE
Any uninformed individual reading this would go away with the half baked impression that the "people of Spain" refered to here where once muslims.

Is he wrong?  We'll find out now.

Spain is NOT and was NEVER a muslim nation!

Spain is NOT, but was ONCE a Muslim nation.  Islam was the predominant religion in Spain between 711 AD - 1492 AD.  That was for good 7 centuries!

When one considers the fact that Spain was once a mighty colonial nation, one is wont to wonder where the "eight hundred long years of muslim rule" came from!

The Eight Hundred long years of Muslim rule came immediately after the conquer of the Iberian peninsula between 711 - 718 AD, which eventually ended in the 15th century, after a vigorous struggle by the Christians to defeat the Muslims (whose force had become weaker due to conflicts among themselves) and subsequently drive them out of Spain.  The exodus of the Muslims from Spain, actually, was what made the Catholic Church become very powerful.

Another clear case of people re-inventing history to insert non-existent islamic exploits.

Absolutely not the case. wink

@ Topic (sorry for the initial digression grin)

Though there's no real concrete explanation as regards the Origin of April Fool's day, so many sources have actually confirmed that it does have something to do with New Year's Day of the 16th century.  Check [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day#Origin]Wikipedia[/url].

Cheers.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2007
grin

Seems you just went to wikipedia to dig up nonsense specifically for me ever since the demise of ur obnoxious thread eh? I shall be back.
Re: For Muslims Only by goodguy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2007
davidylan:

grin

Seems you just went to wikipedia to dig up nonsense specifically for me ever since the demise of your obnoxious thread eh?

Very typical of davidylan grin.  Always transferring irrelevant issues from threads to threads, even when there's absolutely no connection between them. Please, the sane people in the house, someone should please show me the correlation between the part in red, and that in blue.

BTW, I never knew Wikipedia now accepts nonsense that anyone can actually go and dig up shocked grin.  FYI, only a minority of my facts were gotten from Wikipedia.   Now that I've made that clear, don't come back with your usual practice of seeking usernames to attack.  Please deal with the posts.

davidylan:

I shall be back.

I shall be waiting.  (I'm expecting you to make another connection between babs787 and I now. cheesy)

Regards.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2007
Attack! That word again! Long may it reign on the lips of those seeking for unecessary arguments.

My dear, if you notice i have long since put you on the IGNORE button. Look at the last 3 posts and it is quite clear who the aggressor is on this occassion.

I will not go as low as to direct any of my posts to you again. And as you say, i will simply wait for the "sane" people on the board to come along before i respond again. Have fun punching the air and trying to pretend this is not all about a wounded soul smarting from the demise of his annointed thread.
cheesy
Re: For Muslims Only by goodguy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ davidylan

My dear, if you notice i have long since put you on the IGNORE button.

LOL.  I see you've really "long since put me on IGNORE button" indeed. . . so much for coming to contribute absolutely nothing relevant to a thread I started just less than 2 weeks ago.  Yeah, you've really "ignored" me indeed. grin

Look at the last 3 posts and it is quite clear who the aggressor is on this occassion.

Very very conspicuous. cheesy

You made unfounded statements on an issue.  I made corrections to your misconceptions with absolutely no spite intended, and rather than heed to them, you labelled my post "nonsense".  Why?  Because goodguy made the post.  Funny guy. grin

Have fun punching the air and trying to pretend this is not all about a wounded soul smarting from the demise of his annointed thread.

LOL again grin.  Even a cyclops can see clearly from the tone of my post that I did not carry any issues over from any thread. . very much unlike you.

BTW, is this all what you were coming back to say?  I thought your "I shall be back" was supposed to mean you'll return to refute what I posted about Spain

davidylan:

I shall be back.

Hmmm. . . let me guess your reason for not offering a rebuttal - "Because you will not go as low as to direct any of your posts to me again." cheesy  Such escapist attitude - I am disappointed. sad
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
goodguy:

LOL. I see you've really "long since put me on IGNORE button" indeed. . . so much for coming to contribute absolutely nothing relevant to a thread I started just less than 2 weeks ago. Yeah, you've really "ignored" me indeed. grin

Now we see the reason for so much bile! No point replying! Pele dear, go cry on some shoulder. grin grin grin
Re: For Muslims Only by goodguy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2007
davidylan:

Now we see the reason for so much bile! No point replying! Pele dear, go cry on some shoulder. grin grin grin

You and your manipulative ways of convoluting people's posts. . you never cease to amaze me. cheesy It's very obvious how I meant that post there. . twist the intent all you want, if it will make you happy. wink

Cheers.
Re: For Muslims Only by jiggo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2007
make una take am easy, and pls dont let som funny folks brainwash una with this so called April wateva, shocked
Let peace reign, bellotti plsssssssssss cry
Re: For Muslims Only by BurnCross: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hey, davidylan!  embarassed

You lame Christian Bigot,  The Christians that removed Muslims from Spain were the same fools as you are,  so they deprived their fellow countrymen of believing in the true God and his religion,  instead they re-incarnated the Christian shit in Spain and spread it all over the South America,

I really feel pity for Idiots like you that still don't recognize the true path,

I am quite sure that you and others like you will burn in the rotten hell for eternity,

Cheers,
Re: For Muslims Only by batu: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2007
You lame Christian Bigot, The Christians that removed Muslims from Spain were the same fools as you are, so they deprived their fellow countrymen of believing in the true God and his religion, instead they re-incarnated the Christian shit in Spain and spread it all over the South America

@burn cross (not possible)
The 'removal' of the 'foolish' ummahs from Spain by 'cold beer and cigarette' is what has made Spain a propeprous nation in Europe today. I wonder why 'islamic' Turkey is trying tooth and nail to become a member of the prosperous "christian" European Union and not trying to join the indolent 'Arab' league who are rich in oil but "islamically foolish" like their ancestors who were driven out of Spain by their foolishness.
Do you see the consistency of Islam with 'foolishness'(?) As it was before, so is it now and so shall it be.
So you want to burn the cross, well your forefather tried and failed, you too can give it a shot! grin
Re: For Muslims Only by 4Play(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2007
The author of this thread miraculously failed to note that the Iberian Peninsula was Christian before it was invaded by the muslims.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2007
Burn_Cross:

Hey, davidylan! embarassed

You lame Christian Bigot, The Christians that removed Muslims from Spain were the same fools as you are, so they deprived their fellow countrymen of believing in the true God and his religion, instead they re-incarnated the Christian shit in Spain and spread it all over the South America,

I really feel pity for Idiots like you that still don't recognize the true path,

I am quite sure that you and others like you will burn in the rotten hell for eternity,

Cheers,

1. You can burn as many crosses as you wish dear. Jesus is no longer on the cross, rather he is sitted at the right hand of the Father pleading for your soul which is why you can still stand here and post. grin

2. Removed muslims from Spain? Since when did it become a crime for citizens to kick out usurpers from their land? Why are you foaming in the mouth because the Spanish decided to throw out the invading muslims?

3. I'm sure the Spanish are eternally grateful they were able to eliminate the invading hordes of Mohammed's footmen. Anytime they look over their shoulders at their Turkish and Arab neighbours they cant but thank God for christianity.

Like Batu said, why is Turkey groveling to join the "christian" EU? Are they not neighbours with Iraq in the middle east?
Re: For Muslims Only by mukina2: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2007
salaam
today's our Prophets birthday kiss
we had a gamo till day break

Lahila Allah MuhammadDu Rasullu Allah kiss
Re: For Muslims Only by BurnCross: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2007
Dear Sickos! ( I mean davidylan & batu),

I strongly suggest that you must take a refresher in history, as you both are so ignorant of history that even doesn’t know that present Turkey is not following its true Islamic identity, instead it is following the ideology of the secular basted "Kamal Ataturk" who tried to explore their European identity and since then he and his followers are begging the racist pro-Christian European nations for the entry in the EU.

You foolishly pointing out the weakness of the Muslims during the 15th century which was the period when Muslim states were going weak and Europe was going through the renaissance period (waking up from the deep shit of ignorance towards science & technology) but my brainless friends, you have forgotten that it was the Muslims that kept knowledge all these sciences alive and continued research. Let me point our a few interesting points, just for your tiny brains.

--> During the Dark Age of Europe when Christians Extremists were burning scientists alive of stakes, the Muslims cities were having universities that were teaching Mathematics, Algebra & medical sciences.

--> When Most Europeans were living in shit holes and their most cities like London, Paris & Berlin etc were having Mud roads and Shanty Houses. The Muslim Spain was having marvelous well built cities of Cordova, Granada & Toledo etc.

--> Europe owes its current prosperity & development to the Muslim Spain and the 800 years of Muslim rule, if that Muslims influence would not had been there then Europeans would still were burning scientists and running donkey karts.

--> Lastly Spain was not a Christian property as no nation can claim to have the ultimate ownership of a land, whoever takes it and develops it will own it, otherwise red-Indians must claim USA and the Anglo-Saxons must be called the invaders and the same case will be held for the Australians & the Aborigines.

I really don't expect that you would understand and accept these facts due to your limited knowledge of history and your poor vision that blocked by the veil of ignorance.

Cheers till you live, as you will rot in hell for eternity after your death for your ignorance towards God and his true religion,
Re: For Muslims Only by 4Play(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2007
Burn_Cross:

Lastly Spain was not a Christian property as no nation can claim to have the ultimate ownership of a land, whoever takes it and develops it will own it, otherwise red-Indians must claim USA and the Anglo-Saxons must be called the invaders and the same case will be held for the Australians & the Aborigines.

Exactly!That is why  muslims should shut up about Palestine.Just as the muslims took parts of Spain and as you claim,rightfully owned it,so also have the indefatigable Jewish people taken  land from some muslims and developed it and as you rightly noted,they should be the rightful owners.

I don't know why other muslims can't take a cue from people and realise that Jews are the rightfull owners of the land they occupy haven taken it and developed it .

Same could be said to a lesser extent of Iraq and Afghanistan where the US can rightfully determine who govern those places after removing the barbarians who used to govern these places
Re: For Muslims Only by BurnCross: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2007
Ah, Now I have to respond again to an utterly stupid person (4 Play).

Well, I really don't know these stinking JEWs are so stupid?? They must claim Palestine for the development reasons as described by our painfully incorrect Mr. 4 play, Why on earth these Idiotic JEWs are asking for Palestine as they were living out there Thousands of years ago (hehehehehe), and they called themselves THE CHOSEN ONES's (hahahaha), Well, why on earth would GOD choose these low life stinking JEWs on other Human beings God must had chosen HITLER to purify the world from their sinking existence,

Just follow the slogan as "Chew the Jew" grin
Re: For Muslims Only by buluti(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2007
Burn_Cross:

Ah, Now I have to respond again to an utterly stupid person (4 Play).

Well, I really don't know these stinking JEWs are so stupid?? They must claim Palestine for the development reasons as described by our painfully incorrect Mr. 4 play, Why on earth these Idiotic JEWs are asking for Palestine as they were living out there Thousands of years ago (hehehehehe), and they called themselves THE CHOSEN ONES's (hahahaha), Well, why on earth would GOD choose these low life stinking JEWs on other Human beings God must had chosen HITLER to purify the world from their sinking existence,

Just follow the slogan as "Chew the Jew" grin

Now this is the most un-intelligent post i have ever seen on Nairaland.

The guy just extended your logic the logic you provided, instead of reacting by attempting to correct any misrepresentation or accept the flaw in your logic which is quite obvious you resorted to thinking up-side down.

Either we are christains or muslims does not give us the right to ex-hibit such level of ignorance. It has nothing to do with religion but with our IQ.
Re: For Muslims Only by BurnCross: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
OK mam (buluti), lipsrsealed I'll be careful the next time, wink

I think what you (buluti) is that you don't have the capability to read between the lines wink so you have surpassed my message to that ignorant JEW that was foolishly trying to manipulate my words angry So, I clarified to him that the Stinky JEWs don't claim the land of Palestine because they brought wealth & prosperity from the Europe & other countries to this land but the claim SO FOOLISHLY that since they were living there thousand of years ago, so it is their Damn idiotic right to come and claim it as the promised land, cheesy

Really foolish idea? right? that what I have expressed in my earlier email that no one can claim for a piece of land by ancestry rights, since this world belong to the whole human community,

So, I tried to put a lot of intelligence for the Wise ones wink I need some just ask! cheesy
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
Burn_Cross:

but the claim SO FOOLISHLY that since they were living there thousand of years ago, so it is their Damn idiotic right to come and claim it as the promised land, cheesy

Really foolish idea? right? that what I have expressed in my earlier email that no one can claim for a piece of land by ancestry rights, since this world belong to the whole human community,

If this is an example of how smart you are then i'm truly afraid.
If you cannot claim a piece of land by ancestral rights then on what other basis can you claim land? If the "stinky" Jew is "foolish" to claim land his ancestors have owned for thousands of years, on what basis does the usurping Arab have to lay claim to the same land?
If the land belongs to "the whole human community" why have you not gone to the UK to claim the land there since the Queen would be foolish to lay claim to the land simply because they have been living there for centuries?

It is this same circular reasoning that makes one take more than a cursory look at the Palestinian "struggle" as less about land than an islamic agenda to destroy the Jewish race.

(1) (2) (3)

Who Else Thinks The Atheists On Nl Need Their Own Seperate Section? / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He? / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.