Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (59092 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by cogbuagu: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
My Nephew jumped out of plane to propose to his girlfriend.
This one done pass be careful oo.

See during and after pictures of the action as posted on his Facebook page.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by phemsie(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
OP and misleading caption, may God forgive you.

i was expecting to see a video of somebody floating in the air with ring in hand and proposing.

not on the floor kneeling down, like one fulani herdsman

OP u deserve some lashes o

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by cogbuagu: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
More

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
She is worth the jump

28 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Speechless

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Patobanton: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice one there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Sall(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
this is wow, most dangerous proposal ever.

6 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
buhari is a terrorist

22 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by OCTAVO: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice concept..

Wait, you say that guy is your nephew? Wow and these youngies on NL would be talking to people anyhow without knowing the other person behind the phone may be much older

18 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wezzyjasified(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Can't be done in Nigeria.
Reasons
No. Girl worth it(all of them don turn *small girl big god*
Na suicide mission
We don't have the facilities to try it
No guy can also do it.
Witches from his village too(if you know, you know )
Among others

9 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by btrocky09(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
That's beautiful..

I have got some phones for sale check my signature
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
I too must jump with an entire molue to propose to my sweety

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
phemsie:
OP and misleading caption, may God forgive you.

i was expecting to see a video of somebody floating in the air with ring in hand and proposing.

not on the floor kneeling down, like one fulani herdsman

OP u deserve some lashes o
plenty lashes

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin

Can't try this
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
mekuso89:
buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
rubbish, what's all this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wat d need off all dis undecided any girl i want to marry i tell u straight to ur face on bed undecided no big deal undecided bullshit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stupid acts interpreted as being romantic

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
1000 ways to kick the bucket grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Americans cool
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
plane indeed, lie man lie op
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by KBdownloads(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
See this bloody lying op o. The man who proposed is my fb friend, Chike, a Nigerian living in the US. He simply went skydiving with his girlfriend and decided to pop the question after the whole thing. Stop sensationalizing the story for views, stupid op

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Continue o grin
The guy above me tho.
Op say na his nephew.
You say na your abroad friend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
booqee:
Nice concept..

Wait, you say that guy is your nephew? Wow and these youngies on NL would be talking to people anyhow without knowing the other person behind the phone may be much older
hmmmmm facelessland
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:
hmmmmm facelessland
lol
I know many old men here.
There are active in some particular sections like that
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
4601CE:
lol
I know many old men here.
There are active in some particular sections like that
not disputing that, and I know plenty people that have decided to remain visitors because of the insults here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
adedayoa2:
not disputing that, and I know plenty people that have decided to remain visitors because of the insults here.
grin
Nairaland insults can send someone straight to depression .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.