Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage (534 Views)

My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? / My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage by Beke2020: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me cos I am living in a nightmare and I don’t know how I am going to wake up from it. Hide my ID please.

I met Soji three years ago. He was the nicest guy. We met in church and admired each other as friends for a couple of months before we started dating. He was easy to talk to. He was kind and a good christian. Before long,we told our pastor that we wanted to get married and we were engaged after that.

Before I met Soji,I was in a relationship with someone while I was in Bauchi,that was shortly after my service year. The relationship broke up cos the guy was always pestering e for s*x until I couldn’t hold back the pressure so I gave in. I told myself that I didn’t want to loose him. But that experience left a scar on my me forever. It was horrible. It was my first time at age 27 and I was in so much pain and I bled for almost two days. I broke up with the guy and I promised never to have s*x again until I get married.

Soji agreed to the no s*x before marriage and that was it. We got married a year and half later and that was when I knew I had a bigger problem. My first experience with s*x made me so scared of it that I couldn’t have se properly with my husband,Soji. Right from our wedding night,I was so scared and in pains and I cried all through. It actually made me loathe s*x. Soji began to complain and he was so disappointed. He loved me so much but every time it was time for s*x it was like hell for us.

I just couldn’t get myself to like it. I tried and tried. I read books and all but I was darn so scared. It dawned on me that I had become traumatized by my first experience and as such,I was afraid of the idea of s*x. My husband didn’t understand me and we quarreled about this all the time. He accused me of being unfair and said I deceived him to marry me. I tried to explain to him my fears but he just said I should get over it. That hurt me more and pushed me away more and more.

I knew our marriage needed help but I didn’t know who to go to. I had told my pastor and .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-my-first-time-experience-ruined-me-marriage/
Re: How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage by Beke2020: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

. / Which Of These Igbo Names Produce Fine Girls??? / Former Basketball Player Reveals He Slept With 341 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.