Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned (328 Views)

Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by lexotan(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good day nairalanders,after reading a post by a man who returned a $3000 mistakenly transferred into his account in belgium,so i decide to share my own experience.

This morning,i went to a diamond bank branch to make a withdrawal of 70k,collected the withdrawal paper n fill it,join the queue and when it get to my turn,a lady(teller) signalled to me to come to her stand n make my transactions,after d usual greetings sha,she collected my withdrawal paper n brought out 500 naira notes which she counted a bundle i.e 50k,and counted anoda 500naira in pieces,anyway i was not too concentrating sha,i demand for a nylon to put d money inside,i collected it n left,but one thing was telling me dat d money am holding is more than 70k cos it was huge in my hand.

I went back to my shop to pay some customers but i decide to count d money again,only for me to count 85k instead of 70k,extra 15k,come see as different thoughts just dey enter my mind,i already know wat i wanted to do,so i decide to explain to three of my neighbours but dier response was they wont return it back cos some banks have really dealt with them.

Anyway,to cut d story short,i simply went bank to d bank,signal to d teller dat made d mistake,dat i wanted to see her,she was in company wit two of her colleagues by den,and i gave her d 15k balance,they were amazed n sincerely thank me,even a customer at d counter even join them to thank me,na so i just walk majestically with my head held up high out of d banking hall.

Na so dem for just minus 15k from her salary,cos i knw for sure the bank will neva find out cos it was not a transfer transaction.

1 Like

Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Thumbs up bro.
Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by chiommy123(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
God bless you for this act
Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by dulux07(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Kudos, bro wink.

(1) (Reply)

Discipleship Means Dying To Self. / Save Me I Am Been Threatened By Olukoya And Bunkers...sowore Speaks / Two Men From Imo-state Kidnap Corpse From Mortuary Demand N5m Ransom - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.