Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers (1682 Views)

Help! I Need Interpretation For This Dream / See how to pray against evil men if you want answers now now / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by HardMirror(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
ogyunging:
HardMirror

That was interesting.

Gracias.
you are welcome
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by CAPSLOCKED: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
HardMirror:
not true bro. Dreaming itself is very much like being in a drunken state. Infact a drunk man can make out more sense than your mind does when you are asleep. Scientists dont fully understand the process the mind uses in creating dreams. But be sure than dreams are product of your memories, it could all be mushed up out of control, but they are all based on things you have seen and heard.

SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THEIR GOD IS TRYING TO TELL THEM THINGS WHEN THEY DREAM. SOME BELIEVE DEAD RELATIVES ARE TRYING TO TELL THEM THINGS OR GIVE INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH DREAMS. SOME EVEN CLAIM THE DEAD REVEALED THEIR KILLERS THROUGH DREAMS AND MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THEM.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT PRAYING PREVENTS ONE FROM HAVING BAD DREAMS, AND MORE PRAYERS EITHER PREVENT BAD DREAMS FROM COMING TO PASS, OR ENABLE GOOD DREAMS COME TRUE.
I BELIEVE THE HUMAN BRAIN AND FEELINGS ARE BEHIND ALL DREAMS, AND DREAMS ARE NOT REALITY.
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by HardMirror(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THEIR GOD IS TRYING TO TELL THEM THINGS WHEN THEY DREAM. SOME BELIEVE DEAD RELATIVES ARE TRYING TO TELL THEM THINGS OR GIVE INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH DREAMS. SOME EVEN CLAIM THE DEAD REVEALED THEIR KILLERS THROUGH DREAMS AND MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THEM.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT PRAYING PREVENTS ONE FROM HAVING BAD DREAMS, AND MORE PRAYERS EITHER PREVENT BAD DREAMS FROM COMING TO PASS, OR ENABLE GOOD DREAMS COME TRUE.
I BELIEVE THE HUMAN BRAIN AND FEELINGS ARE BEHIND ALL DREAMS, AND DREAMS ARE NOT REALITY.
dreams can be important though. I mean VERY IMPORTANT! It is a window to the state of our subconscious. Eg dreaming that someone wants to kill you, is an indication of you distrust for that person probably caused by an experience with the person. Sometimes the person is not even one you have had issues with, it could based on subtle suggestions to you subconscious from what people say about that person or the way the person even looks.

2 Likes

Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by Image123(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
HardMirror:
i dont know the drill. You can share with us what you mean. I am very sure many others are as lost as i am here.

Your pastors are not as jobless as phychics? You mean your pastors are actually making better use of their time than phychics? Lol. This is comedy at it's best. They are busy speaking in tongues right? Or doing what exactly?

It's unfortunate for you then if you don't know the drill. It shows you'd make a poor student. After all your years as a mini school pastor, you should know that people prefer private after service 'counsel'. What folks would not confess or discuss openly, they'll discuss freely in private. I'm sure you're aware of that but you choose to have amnesia.
My pastors are busy with spiritual work blessing lives, not manipulating lives like your models.
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by Image123(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Here's what the Bible says concerning dreams irregardless of whatever any ignorant group may think or practice.

Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

So the bulk of dreams are really meaningless and to be taken lightly. But we do not rule out the FACT that the spirit realm do communicate through dreams. The spirit realm meaning both devil and God as they are both spirit. So many dreams come from the devil, some from God, much from your imagination.
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by HardMirror(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Image123:

It's unfortunate for you then if you don't know the drill. It shows you'd make a poor student. After all your years as a mini school pastor, you should know that people prefer private after service 'counsel'. What folks would not confess or discuss openly, they'll discuss freely in private. I'm sure you're aware of that but you choose to have amnesia.
My pastors are busy with spiritual work blessing lives, not manipulating lives like your models.
knew u were daft. So how am i to provide private services when i dont share my contacts? How am i to provide private services when i am not what i am doing here is to demystify dreams. How exactly wld anyone pay someone who tells them their dreams has nothing to do with their future? You need to get beyond your hate and think clearly. Does this even look like a psychic service to you?
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Image123:

Here's what the Bible says concerning dreams irregardless of whatever any ignorant group may think or practice.

Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

So the bulk of dreams are really meaningless and to be taken lightly. But we do not rule out the FACT that the spirit realm do communicate through dreams. The spirit realm meaning both devil and God as they are both spirit. So many dreams come from the devil, some from God, much from your imagination.
are u sure? Have u had any dream from the devil?
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
HardMirror:
are u sure? Have u had any dream from the devil?

Have you had any dreams from anyone?
Re: Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
HardMirror:
knew u were daft. So how am i to provide private services when i dont share my contacts? How am i to provide private services when i am not what i am doing here is to demystify dreams. How exactly wld anyone pay someone who tells them their dreams has nothing to do with their future? You need to get beyond your hate and think clearly. Does this even look like a psychic service to you?

Here's the description of your Lord in Acts 8
9  But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

10  To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

Anyone that claims he can demystify or has an edge of supernatural is operating in the mystic world, and the gullible ones will find them. With your years spent in high school, higher institution and over 2years on social media, you should know that you don't need to advertise or print banner to be found. i don't need to teach you like a one year old boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? / A Challenge To The Christians! / The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.