Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? (35060 Views)

Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 / 4 Nutritious Nigerian Meals You Can Prepare With N2000 Or Less / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by enitey(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oil rice. Let it be peppery
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by snowblaq(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vegetable sauce

Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
I like to fry it again, despite it is smoked and use it for fried pepper stew. Very sweet
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by enitey(f): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oil rice. Must be peppery

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by utenwuson: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
mBillz:
Oma Igala chai!!
yes brotherly......
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by BennyMaiNasara(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
TOO LIKE FOOD!! see dem
... sad sad sad
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Triniti(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jethrolite:
Very low quality fish, not even good enough to soak Garri talk of cooking soup.
How do you guys drink Garri with fish?
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Jethrolite(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Triniti:
How do you guys drink Garri with fish?
Lol. How do you breathe oxygen?

I import my Garri ijebu from Lagos and soak it with cold water, no salt or sugar with bonga fish or onigu or obla or eba fish. Normal meal.
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by aribisala0(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
No fish is low quality.

Unless you don't know how to use it. Mistake is to think that all fish are to be used the same way.

Some fish may be used as condiments e.g dried and then ground( just like crayfish) and added to other things .
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by engrjacuzzi: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
flex04:
And i had the vision of different soup grin grin grin

dont blame the spirit... you can check a few of ibibio cuisines...that fish will never remain the same

this soup make sense die...
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Bahamas95(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nothing, don't like this fish that much because of its fvcking eggs.
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by romeoetin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Use am drink garri grin
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by bossrillboss: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
I will use it to drink ijebu garri grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Headmaster055(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Victurh:
Yoruba's call it_ Kpanla kika (meaning smoked round fish). So tasty in fried stews or vegetables, but sometimes, makes your stew more peppery to taste. cheesy
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Victurh:
Yoruba's call it_ Kpanla kika (meaning smoked round fish). So tasty in fried stews or vegetables, but sometimes, makes your stew more peppery to taste. cheesy
. Yoruba will always be Yoruba, putting fault at all ingredient because of their inability to cook food. " Fish make stew peppery ? fear Yoruba when it comes to cooking poti. I am yet to meet a Yoruba man or woman who knows how to cook.
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Victurh:
. Yoruba will always be Yoruba, putting fault at all ingredient because of their inability to cook food. " Fish make stew peppery ? fear Yoruba when it comes to cooking poti. I am yet to meet a Yoruba man or woman who knows how to cook. Very tasteless fish, only eaten mostly by the Yoruba's who are used to eaten tasteless and good food.
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by McPerry(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
I so much hate it in stews... It makes the stew smell as if it's been long. grin
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by ikorodureporta: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dis na kpanla na. E no dey sweet for soup. All go jst disappear. I fit manage am cook oily beans....i even prefer shawa
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very red stew with plenty of habernero/scotch bonnet pepper.
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by lereinter(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
use it to prepare okro soup but add meat, kpomo and esam to make sweet. only dat fish does not have good taste, it 4 brokemanage people.

Ode what's broke manage people
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Lovelife433(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Victurh:
smoke fish make stew peppery? Ur problem is dat u will rush to open a trend and comment rubish. What will u profit from dis ur stupidity?
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by dollytino4real(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2018
lereinter:

Ode what's broke manage people
ewu u follow
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Moji12(f): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
englishmart:
smoked fish make stew more peppery?
I tire ooo cheesy awon cook aiye, it has it's own aroma n taste
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by flex04(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

this soup make sense die...

Abi na, my guy no dy use am play
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lovelife433:
smoke fish make stew peppery? Ur problem is dat u will rush to open a trend and comment rubish. What will u profit from dis ur stupidity?

wink Bro You are the real fool
Re: What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? by neshimi: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Order now!!! now for your smoked catfish at afordable prices,its very taste and prepared well and has long shelf life smileyOrder now!!! contact on whatsapp 08089233847
location-lagos

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Garri And Semovita / See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.