Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

19 Quality Dress Code For Men - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 19 Quality Dress Code For Men (33410 Views)

Poor Dress Code Limit Your Prestige / Berrylook Coupon Code For Free Shipping On All Orders / Dress Code Tips For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Psoul:

What he is talking about is for those that live in London or Us, not necessarily for Nigerians.
Abi na.... coz that wouldn't work here
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I don't even know why I love it.
No be pikin you dey talk to o wink
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by joshrare(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Looking good is very important, but how many men actually know what it takes to look good

Here are 19 style rules every man should live by

1. Your belt should match your shoes.

2. If you are wearing a black suit, wear black shoes.

3. If you are wearing gray, blue, tan or a combination thereof, please use brown shoes.

4. Get a haircut regularly. Don’t wait until everyone around you knows you need one.

5. Never go out without a wristwatch.

6- If you want a thinner and smart look, go for vertical-striped shirts.

7- You should have at least three suits in your wardrobe.

8- Your tie should cover your collar button down to your top trouser button. Anything longer or shorter makes you look awkward.

9- Have at least one pair of dress shoes.

10- Wear slippers only at home and the beach.

Never leave your house with slippers.

11- If you want to use a tie, use it properly.

Avoid wearing a tie with an untucked shirt or wearing a tucked shirt with a slightly loosened tie.

12- Never match blazers with dress trousers.

13- Do not leave your house with wrinkled clothes.

14- Match your belt to your belt loops. Don’t wear a thin dress belt with trousers that have big belt loops.

15- Always have an elegant pen with you. It helps you look sophisticated and ready.

16- Have lots of white shirts because white shirts make you look like a boss.

17- Wear simple t-shirts without a photo or write-up on it. They make you look simple but sophisticated.

18- Your trousers are too short if you can see your socks as you walk. Your trousers should end just at the top of your shoes.

19- Never be seen wearing boxer or vest out of your bedroom, they are called under wear.

Brothers, take note of the above.

Madam, show these to your husband. Make him look trendy.

http://clemcyebo..com/2018/07/19-quality-dress-code-for-men.html

Nice op,....
but sir, where is the place of sandals?
Are they useless ni
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by Folanipekun(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2018
I love this write up.
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by Psoul(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Jayk1:
Abi na.... coz that wouldn't work here

You know naa.
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by 3mmyz(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2018
I don't go with #18 tho, i like my trousers a bit short, rested on my ankle. Nice read!
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by meobizy(f): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
I will adhere to these only when they make themselves useful to me.
The only fashion rules I follow are work out religiously, wear fitting or comfortable clothes, wear accessories and always apply deodorant and cologne. The rest are things always prone to change.
Whenever I remember colour riot now termed colour blocking I grit my teeth in pain at the fact I once followed fashion rules.

Number 16 is true any time and any f-ucking day. I learned it in secondary school. It was an unspoken rule then. The fact behind it is white is a high maintainance colour: you're preaching silently to people that you are clean enough to wear white regularly. My sisters ask unconsciously why I most times pick white articles of clothing. If a woman has to ask it means you're doing something right.
Re: 19 Quality Dress Code For Men by Chumaswc: 6:37am On May 09, 2019
Sell the fossil to me nah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle? / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know) / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.