Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone (43867 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
False accusation. May this never be our portion in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Drjafy: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
The SARS idiot and his girlfriend should be served the same judgement they unlawfully meted on the young innocent man. People in the neighborhood should start with the lady. #Endsars!
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by BIXYBABE: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hector09:
This case should nt go to court, the parents of the guy should summon both the girl and the sars man in a shrine
U get am, even if they go to court, the sars man go come back alive. I know of a guy like dat secondary school guy for dat matter stab his fellow student till he bleed to death upon one small jss1 girl friend. they took him to court After 2 years in prison he came back home though by paying some cash. when I saw him, I was like so they didn't kill this guy. my mummy said na who die lose ( teni Ku logbe) since then even if u willingly step on my toes, na me go beg u say I'm sorry. Some people are born to waste another person glory. wat a pity..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by thunderbabs: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
One day, the masses will pounce on dem with the guns dt makes dem feel like untouchable, beating dem to death as well
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by mangojuice(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
THis SARS madness Don reach Home?
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by mangojuice(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
mangojuice:
THis SARS madness Don reach Gombe?
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by donbachi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
God why?...since you created woman.both you and men never rest...all the theories about women, all failed..isaac newtons original theory,was not on law of gravity...he was working on what he called MAN'S MISPLACED PRIORITY called WOMAN.and he mistakenly ran into the law of gravity.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by lancee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
False accusation. May this never be our portion in Jesus name!

Amen oo..I can't imagine the process of trying to explain to those beasts that he is innocent ..what he would have gone thru before he stopped breathing

All these kind of News coming out of Nigeria is not Good at all ..How much si the worth of the phone compared to Human Lives
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by tunary(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
SARS officers are criminals in uniforms
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
what will be done about it? Nothing. we'll just keep hearing more and more...
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Hector09(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na true bro, even if they gv them death senteces they we go for appeal, na who die lose ur mum is right
BIXYBABE:

U get am, even if they go to court, the sars man go come back alive. I know of a guy like dat secondary school guy for dat matter stab his fellow student till he bleed to death upon one small jss1 girl friend. they took him to court After 2 years in prison he came back home though by paying some cash. when I saw him, I was like so they didn't kill this guy. my mummy said na who die lose ( teni Ku logbe) since then even if u willingly step on my toes, na me go beg u say I'm sorry. Some people are born to waste another person glory. wat a pity..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by chronique(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
both the officer that beat the man,and his girlfriend,do not deserve to live.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by bendike: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
dovelike:
You can imagine after being harassed for nothing they end up taking his life. That's one thing I don't miss about Nigeria. I really hate the police there
Sweet girl grin
Chai..

1 Like

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Linus199(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
SARS on the beat
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by TrippieRed(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
There was a country before!
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Emmymarvel(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
cana882:
Special Armed Robbery Squad will not stop killing innocent citizens. The best news for me this week is police officer who shot & killed a SARS guy mistaking him for kidnappers.

SARS will arrest you
SARS will accuse you
SARS will judge you
SARS will prosecute you
same SARS will jail you.

they do everything all alone, I blame the Executive n Judiciary system of this country.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by consultancy: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope this SEGA advocate guy verifies all these stories people send to him before publishing, to ascertain they are not just Twitter fabricated as usual
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Burgerlomo: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
okomile:
The SAR man should also die b hanging.

Tit for tat

The stupid gal also suppose to face a serious punishment cool

1 Like

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by kingsxcell: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
federal govt pls kick this legalized killers outta d system....dis is getting crazier by d day #endsars cry kiss
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Born2Breed(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
Some SARS officials has allegedly beat a young man named Emmanuel to death in Gombe state after been accused of stealing a Phone, According to Lawyer Segalink A lady dating one of the SARS official, Had called the officer and told him the young man stole her phone, The SARS upon hearing that, matched down to Emmanuel's place and beat him till he stopped breathing..

Unfortunately the Phone was later found somewhere else, While the guy has already died..

Read below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/sars-beats-man-to-death-after-one-of.html

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by jerk: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hector09:
This case should nt go to court, the parents of the guy should summon both the girl and the sars man in a shrine
There is a reason why people avoids that method not a matter of Christianity.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Reelmii: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
the girlfriend and the sars official should be sentenced to death
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by movetoca: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't believe this social media campaign of endsars will ever work. The best way to handle this situation is to trace any Sars officer that bleeped you up. They all have families and loved ones. Make sure you don't leave anyone alive. I'm tired of reading endsars. We are all humans and nobody is supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Edusouls(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
you see women are very much closer to lucifer, in nature they share some similar characteristics..you see their hand work?
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Nostradamus: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
The accursed government should listen to their subject and scrape this useless sars jare.they've long outlived their usefulness.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by RevenGeMission: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
That's too nice, he should be locked in a cage with 20 venomous snakes , he deserves horror and pain
okomile:
The SAR man should also die b hanging.

Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by kareemkamil(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
That's what happens when you give an atom of power to a schmuck who thinks with his third leg and allows his emotions get the better of him.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by litaninja(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
An interesting social experiment is ongoing....
How long and how far will this SARS go before Nigerians will take action?
Very interesting indeed....
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by OyinO: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Death by Hanging awaits him if the victim's family has what it takes.
Re: SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone by Younggeneral: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
consultancy:
I hope this SEGA advocate guy verifies all these stories people send to him before publishing, to ascertain they are not just Twitter fabricated as usual
my guy this is something that happened next to my house the guy was barried yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.