Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP (35334 Views)

Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by 6Ebisco: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2018
Moments ago, Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki announced his departure from APC with a Tweet that read, ‘I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the All Progressives Congress (APC)’.

Though he’s yet to officially announce his new political party, his colleague, Senator Ben Bruce has officially welcomed him to the opposition party, PDP.

‘Today, I am excited to welcome home to the @OfficialPDPNig, the very sagacious and excellent leader and president of the @NGRSenate, Distinguished Sen. @bukolasaraki. The @APCNigeria failed at putting you down, and inadvertently succeeded in making you stronger. Welcome home’ Ben Bruce Tweeted.

[url]http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/senator-ben-murray-bruce-is-shaking.html

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Caseless: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Stupid guy!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Tolexander: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Representative on Twitter constituency is welcoming Saraki on their platform.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by abokibuhari: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Stupid guy!
Take heart bro, cause more are coming....

Adadike I didn't get your mail forgot the password

Mention me on any inactive section so I send you a valid email

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by lekzee7555(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by slimfit1(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2018
After 3 years, I'm still waiting for a law that makes sense from this American man himself.

There is the Motor inspections law that will make sure that vehicles that are on our roads are roads are in good condition. By the way this will provide employment for people more money for our mechanics.

Mistery civilians inspecting the conduct of public officials e.g. police, military, judges etc. This people will put fear out there so that our police force our judges would behave if they are not sure if they are being watched tested or handling a real case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by capatainrambo: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Stupid guy!

lollll see painment

I'm in pains.
oh I'm in pains. grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by capatainrambo: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:
After 3 years, I'm still waiting for a law that makes sense from this American man himself.

There is the Motor inspections law that will make sure that vehicles that are on our roads are roads are in good condition. By the way this will provide employment for people more money for our mechanics.

go take panadol extra. for ur pains

27 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by judedave181: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2018
To be sincere this government is not practising democracy at all, seems Buhari doesn't know how democracy works. I hope he receives in double fold after 2019.

18 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by slimfit1(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2018
capatainrambo:

go take panadol extra. for ur pains

Still waiting for a meaningful argument from you still , if you get sense type one.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Crocky23: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:

Still waiting for a meaningful argument from you still , if you get sense type one.
Talking of meaningful arguments, what did your initial rant have to do with this thread?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by duduade: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Ben Bruce is just a two faced bleached failed twitter Senator

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Ingocof(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2018
This life is a drama, I was thinking that people would see Saraki as a traitor for running from PDP to APC and back in PDP but to my surprise the guy is becoming the heroe of this political game in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Ingocof(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2018
This life is a drama, I was thinking that people would see Saraki as a traitor for running from PDP to APC and back in PDP but to my surprise the guy is becoming the heroe of this political game in Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by slimfit1(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Crocky23:

Talking of meaningful arguments, what did your initial rant have to do with this thread?

About the people about Nigeria I'm not surprised because you support Saraki your father and I'm sure you are from Kwara it's only Saraki's family that has sense so I'm not surprised.

It's about the people nothing in Saraki's statement mentioned about his people in details which shows that he is only fighting a selfish fight. I don't expect you too think that deep because all you know is to be a self donated slave to Saraki's family.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by capatainrambo: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:

if you get sense swallow panadol b4 pain kill you there. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by pyxon(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Oya
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by slimfit1(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2018
capatainrambo:
if you get sense swallow panadol b4 pain kill you there. grin

Get sense in Jesus name
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by KingLennon(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Surugede dance is for the Spirit and anyone who wants to dance it should be ready to contend with the spirit...Buhari has set the stage for his failure

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by capatainrambo: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2018
slimfit1:

Get sense in Jesus name
guy swallow panadol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by dollytino4real(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Ok we hear
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by SEONaijaExpert: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Ben Bruce political career is doing better on Twitter than at the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Senator bleaching commonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by kolafolabi(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Bukola Saraki is the new Maradona

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by brexit: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
THE MASSES ARE WATCHING,WE HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN ALL THESE FOOLISH LOOTERS,GOD WILL SOON JUDGE THEM
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by hotplate: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Am still looking for how all theses defection will be of any benefit to the ordinary Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by zicoraads: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Stupid guy!
There is no morality in Nigerian politics my friend. Only selfishness and alliances. He'll sooner than later move into another one and the supporters of that one will applaud him. APC and PDP are just platforms for the Nigerian political elite. Don't sweat over these minor issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by Originality007: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Twitter senator lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.