Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (336 Views)

How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by heskeyw(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month to all of my guys( girls should get theirs from their boyfriends)
My prayer for you is that
1. Any girl that is forming hard to get for you will fall for you this month.
2. You see that multi million business connection that has been delayed since decades, E go click for this new month,
3. You see that guy wey dey raise shoulder up for ur street(as if to say he is better than all of guys residing on the same street with him), u go get BAR to flex him
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Amin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by samysmoothfresh: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Fùck You!!

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by heskeyw(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Fùck You!!
Is like my village people sent you? Tell them say I no dey house.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Ebola Is Back Oh / Any Nigerian In The US? / Lagos State Policemen Arrested 57 Suspected Homo-sexuals At Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.