Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo (20598 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by benben1000: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Olukat:
[s]

Responsibility starts from getting married before children.
You don't cohabitate with someone's daughter, have a child and claim a better father it's nonsense!
Anyway, Happy birthday to the innocent pretty,lovely Princess [/s]

Last I checked 70% of afonjas are born out of wedlock. Swear that you know your real father?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by Charlesfranc01: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Flavour and ex-MBGN, Anna Banner's daughter, Sophia is 3 years old today, August 1st, and they have both taken to Instagram to celebrate her.

Flavour shared a photo of Sophia tied to his back and wrote;

"Cos it’s ur birthday � I ll go the xtra mile oo�.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN � I LOVE U"

Anna shared another lovely photo of her and wrote;

"Happy 3rd birthday to my best friend forever ❤️❤️ I love you so much my darling Sofia Okoli�
You bring so much peace, joy, happiness, laughter and love to my soul every second of the day.
I love you my princess ❤️
#sofiais3
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/flavour-celebrates-daughters-3rd-birthday-with-adorable-photo.html

FANTASTIC
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by CSTR1005: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2018
benben1000:
Igbos and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6.
Stop this BS.
There are threads for bragging. This one is not it.
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by Olukat(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2018
benben1000:

Last I checked 70% of afonjas are born out of wedlock. Swear that you know your real father?

You can defend what affect you.
I am your father go and ask you mum foolish boy! angry
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by innocential3032(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
HBD princess
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by OEChika: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
So pretty a girl!

NB: Anytime Flavor is showcasing any of his children, he should please endeavor to place a tag of the beauty queen that gave birth to the child. So as not to get us confused who the mother is.

so applies to OBO
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Olukat:

Responsibility starts from getting married before children.
You don't cohabitate with someone's daughter, have a child and claim a better father it's nonsense!
Anyway, Happy birthday to the innocent pretty,lovely Princess

Oga the world has moved beyond that mentality

The main thing now is to there for your kid and play your role

Though its "desirable" to br married, the trouble in it is making it less appealing

it's the world we live in, we have to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by micariice(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by Olukat(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Ugosample:

Oga the world has moved beyond that mentality

The main thing now is to there for your kid and play your role

Though its "desirable" to br married, the trouble in it is making it less appealing

it's the world we live in, we have to deal with it

I see! The world has drifted so badly.
Enjoy your world.
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Wow!! Nice!! cool
Re: Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo by ShawtCake(f): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
kennygee:
Wait for the "woman wrapper" crew in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
level up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya / 25 Pioneer Nigerian Women Who Did Groundbreaking Things / Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.