Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2227 Views)

Rice Production Guide For 1 Hectare Of Land / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper by SalemPrince(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Hello people, pls I need to know how much it will cost to cultivate 1 hectare of okra and bell pepper interplanted together. I need the breakdown of all the cost from the start to the point of harvest. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper by olaitandavid(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello.. Contact us at EAST WEST SEED COMPANY for the estimate.. You can speak with our field technician on +2348166602206

Re: Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper by gabrielokeke555(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you into horticultural crops already or you're thinking about setting up one?

Get your quality agricultural and horticultural inputs such as; hybrid and OPV veggie seeds (Tomatoes, Cucumber, Okra, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Sweet corn, Radish, Butternut, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green beans, Watermelon, Onions, Carrot and Kale) from The Netherlands, seedling trays, coco peat, mulching foil/film, water soluble fertilizers, drip tube and spray tube irrigation equipment and tunnels.

Our office is Afri-Agri Products Limited located at No. 4 Metalbox Road, off Acme Road, Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or visit our website at www.afri-agri.com ; Email: info@afri-agri.com

You can also contact this numbers via call or : 07066935103, 08132253414 or +234 1 295 7814

It's our pleasure doing business and sharing knowledge with you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ponds For Rental In Osun Or Oyo State / I Need Eggs Suppliers In Ogun State Or Lagos. / Irrigation For More Yields While Using Less Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.