Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc (35462 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by cytell56: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Kamelot77:
Chairman of Kwara PDP Akogun Oyedepo reveals live on RoyalFM951 that he alongside other members of the PDP are moving to the APC, says cannot work with senate president Dr bukola saraki and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad.

Announcing his defection on Wednesday morning live on radio, hour after the Senate president and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad resign from the app.

Recall that former chieftain of apc akogun iyiola oyedepo in 2014 cross carpeted to the pdp, when the Senate president Dr bukola saraki moved to app.

Transfers this season in Nigeria pass EPL own

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by RoaringLion11(f): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2018
We are in the period of season films...let's continue watching till 2019..
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by omoranmilowo: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Kwara PDP chairman and other State excos have been working relentlessly to bring back PDP in Kwara State after Saraki used and dumped the Party. Now he is back and he will be claiming godfather thus rubbishing the effort of the people that have been trying to fix the party all this while. He will want to impose a Governorship candidate on the party.

PDP excos at the National level have no idea what Kwara politics is about if they had known they wouldn't welcome Saraki.

Let's us wait and see what will happen in Kwara
. Na lie.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by always4peace(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2018
goaldynboy:
Funny coward without ideology! Instead of him to stay one place and confront his enemy or even make peace, he is running from pillar to post!!

the man was in APC b4 Saraki, he left for PDP when Saraki defected to APC in 2014 and now he is back in APC because of d same man. He choose not to work with him under any circumstance, I think that's a good ideology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by OfficialAPCNig: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Now Kwara PDP firmly in the hand of Saraki.

That dude only got about 25% in the last election with Presidential powers and he is not even decamping with more than 5% of that 25% but Saraki is bringing home everything.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by binaws(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
NOBODY WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH DEVILS UNITED EXCEPT YAM EATERS AND BLOOD SUCKERS

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by micariice(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Some politicians are leaving the party while some of them are joining it then let see the party that will win the election
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Viking007(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2018
afroniger:
Game on. cool
Wait, is @Lhi-_-eet now a meme? shocked cheesy
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Enice(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
madridguy:
Transfer news getting interesting......

I smell power of supremacy.

Sai Baba till 2023.
heheheheehe. This reminds me of Aliyah's music. Back back forth and forth, this is a-l-i-y-a-h.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Mccullum: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2018
This is exchanged of parties for personal interest and we shall see who'll laugh last....

APC is strictly strategizing to discontain Saraki domination in Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by benitwater(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
goaldynboy:
Funny coward without ideology! Instead of him to stay one place and confront his enemy or even make peace, he is running from pillar to post!!
like the way saraki confront and make peace with his enemies in APC

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by benitwater(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
evansjeff:
shocked

You mean a whole PDP state chairman? Every one running from the evil man.

Only iPób miscreants who know nothing about the evil man supporting him.
what do you expect of ipobians

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Jabioro: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Avenue for him to be funded by APC with the motive of mobilizing some members to APC thereby making his money. Too much sence.
You spoke my mind..you see he would engage all the wards,LG and state levels because they would well funded..
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by boludareli: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
good one for kwarans. me particularly I'm happy has d man decamp to Apc new hope for kwara our silent prayer is silently answer by baba god. bukola don dry us finish for kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by thayora: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Mr Oyedepo i rebuke wakawaka spirit from your life....so you mean when saraki decamp back to APC you will port again to PDP, Please what are you scared of? you just made it easy for Saraki to take over what you labour to build which has become a formidable force come 2019.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao consolatory words.

Its clear you have no inkling of the goings on in kwara.

Let me gist you.

The majority of kwara people want to end sarakis dynasty. They are gearing up to do so and it will happen right before your eyes.

I speak realities as a grassroots man myself.

Kwara APC has jetissoned saraki. Kwara PDP has also kicked him out and did not stop there. They have also moved over into the APC so he would know that its not just about not working with him its also about being fed up with him.

That is the mindset of the average kwara person on the street.

Ever since he was senate president what development has he brought to kwara?

Name just one.
Are you from kwara state niiii? you never know how they play kwara state politics. so please keep shot ok. you never know how they are playing it there ok.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Are you from kwara state niiii? you never know how they play kwara state politics. so please keep shot ok. you never know how they are playing it there ok.

Lmao their state politics clearly says they don't want saraki.

He is now an APC reject as well as a PDP reject at the state level.

He is also a FEDERAL REJECT on the FG level and cannot boast of Federal might backing him as it used to be.

So tell.me where does he belong? What electoral value has he then brought with him to PDP? grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by ADADAB: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Kamelot77:
Chairman of Kwara PDP Akogun Oyedepo reveals live on RoyalFM951 that he alongside other members of the PDP are moving to the APC, says cannot work with senate president Dr bukola saraki and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad.

Announcing his defection on Wednesday morning live on radio, hour after the Senate president and governor Abdul Fatah Ahmad resign from the app.

Recall that former chieftain of apc akogun iyiola oyedepo in 2014 cross carpeted to the pdp, when the Senate president Dr bukola saraki moved to app.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
evansjeff:
shocked

You mean a whole PDP state chairman? Every one running from the evil man.

Only iPób miscreants who know nothing about the evil man supporting him.
Oyedepo Iyiola and Lai Mohammed lacks political prowess to defeat Saraki.

Saraki will floor Lai Mohammed in his ward anytime any day and Oyedepo is nobody as kwara politics is concern.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by 13october: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Linus199:
Hw can ppl be jumping from fire and dis one is jumping into fire
because YOU ARE NOT INFORM

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is also a FEDERAL REJECT on the FG level and cannot boast of Federal might backing him as it used to be.

So tell.me where does he belong? What electoral value has he then brought with him to PDP? grin cheesy
Why are you guys talking politics like kids.

It seems you don't know what Saraki mean in Kwara politics.

Pls if you don't know go and do research and stop talking politics with emotive.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by ridbell01(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Frankyboy1:
If u all like decamp to hell, until the NPF, INEC, DSS,ARMY, decamps,it doesnt matter! For now na Buhari we know
guy chop knuckle

3 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Oyedepo Iyiola and Lai Mohammed lacks political prowess to defeat Saraki.

Saraki will floor Lai Mohammed in his ward anytime any day and Oyedepo is nobody as kwara politics is concern.

Let me explain how Its going to play out for you to learn how politics is played.

APC kwara rejected saraki and he is officially out

PDP kwara has also rejected saraki and didn't just stop there, they have now moved to APC. This means there is effectively no PDP structure in kwara as we speak.

The Federal government has also rejected saraki since he is now in PDP so he has also lost the federal might he would have had as it was the case before.

This means that Saraki has brought zero electoral value to PDP where he defected to.

He is now what you would call A POLITICAL ORPHAN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Printerscanner: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2018
asokoromadam:
Useless irrelevant thing

How can a party's board decamp ? That's the highest level of untrustworthiness

That geographical zone is the problem in Nigeria

Igbos and Northerners can live peacefully in this country

Yes, Igbos and Northerners have always lived peacefully that was why many Igbos were slaughtered in the North in the 1960s before Igbos took the wrong step and picked up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic of Nigeria leading the joint assault of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Igala/Ijebus/Egbas/Ekitis/Ondos/Eguns/Tivs/Junkuns against the pigs from the potopoto republic of drugs and crime. At the end of the day, over three million stubborn goats from the land of the falling sun were used for pepper soup and suya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:
Why are you guys talking politics like kids.

It seems you don't know what Saraki mean in Kwara politics.

Pls if you don't know go and do research and stop talking politics with emotive.

Saraki right now means nothing in kwara. His dynasty is over and kwara people cannot wait to show him the way out.

Everything is in.place. read what I posted above

8 Likes

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Let me explain how Its going to play out for you to learn how politics is played.

APC kwara rejected saraki and he is officially out

PDP kwara has also rejected saraki and didn't just stop there, they have now moved to APC. This means there is effectively no PDP structure in kwara as we speak.

The Federal government has also rejected saraki since he is now in PDP so he has also lost the federal might he would have had as it was the case before.

This means that Saraki has brought zero electoral value to PDP where he defected to.

He is now what you would call A POLITICAL ORPHAN.
My man don't tell me how kwara politics is being played cos i know a lot.

Saraki is a man to beat in Kwara forget sentiment and face reality.

Lai Mohammed and co cannot unseat Saraki.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

how many of them have pvc. you don't even understand bukola saraki style of politics .

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Kog45(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Saraki right now means nothing in kwara. His dynasty is over and kwara people cannot wait to show him the way out.

Everything is in.place. read what I posted above
Pls who are the kwara people?
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by NickD(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
360degreess:
good 4 him..he has finally realised that pdp is only for corrupt minded nigerians.
And there are no corrupt minded people in the APC? Be realistic and objective.
Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Butterflyleo: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:

Did anybody mention lai Mohammed here?

The reality is here and now. You are the one trying to deny it.

All 3 legs of sarakis political table have been broken and only one is left and that one is saraki and his new PDP.

His political end has come.

No APC support in kwara
No PDP support in kwara
No FG support for kwara

If that is not political assassination then I wonder what is. If he could not win his polling unit during the last elections then you know that this time, its over for him

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Kog45:

lai mohammed that doesn't understand grassroot politics. lai mohammed that only visit Oro once in a month. even tinubu can't conquer omo babaoloye in nigeria politics not to talk of state politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.