Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus (1795 Views)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by ivoryfile: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018

Evidence About The Healing Power of Jesus
Testimony of Healed Cancer Patient.

I could have captioned this “Woman diagnosed with cancer healed after personal encounter with God” or “How I got my healing by Faith” but I am so dazed and don’t know the exact topic to choose but the title that brought you here.

What you are going to read here is a testimony of Kabad Jumoke Ima, a woman who was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer & given six months to live or say die. Kabad refused to give up on herself. She summoned courage amidst this storm & something unusual happened. Read her testimony word for word.

I really am doing this with my heart in my throat. But it is important that I do this if it will save one life. In February of 2014, I went to Dubai on a routine checkup due to a 10 year old abdominal pain which was diagnosed ulcer. CT scans revealed it was a Tumor in the pancreas and could be removed.

Unknown to my husband and I, this was a life threatening surgery with a 2% survival rate. The surgery was successful and then few weeks later the news came….. I had stage 2b pancreatic cancer. I needed to do 6 months chemo and radiation that would give me a chance to live a quality life for 1 year. Without the chemo I was given 7 months to die. We were devastated.

I cried, prayed, had a pity party all by myself and sometimes with hubby and Adiaha. I asked questions from God. And then began my journey to divine inexplainable healing.

I went to Fox Chase Cancer center in America where I was given worse news. It was Pancreatic cancer and it kills 6 months after diagnosis. Also there was a Tumor in the liver. My husband and immediate family wanted me to do the 6 month chemo/radiation. I knew God told me I did not need it. I started taking holy communion. I also listened to EVERY healing teaching on the Internet. I recited healing scriptures aloud and under my breath. I understood JESUS had borne this same disease in his body. I did not need to go through this again.

READ MORE: https://www.ivoryfile.com/cancer-healed-by-faith/

Source: https://www.ivoryfile.com/cancer-healed-by-faith/

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by marshalldgreat(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Laclicklaturnto felixomor

4 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2018
anytime I see a story like this I keep wondering about the millions that died even with all their prayers then all of a sudden heaven will just decide to pick one person and use as an example, remind of Nigeria politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:
anytime I see a story like this I keep wondering about the millions that died even with all their prayers then all of a sudden heaven will just decide to pick one person and use as an example, remind of Nigeria politics

Its called "Counting the hits and ignoring the misses"

Postdiction

11 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by PrincessB1(f): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Wow, glory be to God kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Millions also die while using drugs, chemotherapy and advanced treatment.

So.....
Whats your point.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by johnydon22(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

So.....
Whats your point.
Is it really a good argument on your part to compare the efficacy of man's devices in all man's ineptitude with that of God who by definition is not inept?

Are you saying God is inept?

Are you saying God can't or do not know how to do better? (Which contradicts omnipotency and omniscience)

This is not really a good counter argument to the argument the guy above raised bro

5 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnydon22:
Is it really a good argument on your part to compare the efficacy of man's devices in all man's ineptitude with that of God who by definition is not inept?

Are you saying God is inept?

Are you saying God can't or do not know how to do better? (Which contradicts omnipotency and omniscience)

This is not really a good counter argument to the argument the guy above raised bro
Likewise
Are u saying advanced medicine is inept.?
If yes, then why do you depend on it?

You are more intelligent than this obviously,

My post simply tells you there are many other conditions and circumstances which surrounds faith and prayers just as there are also many other conditions which can cloud the efficacy of chemotherapy or cancer treatment.
In the Bible,
Job prayed to God.
Jesus prayed etc.
There are conditions which surround prayers etc.
There are unanswered prayers etc
So many things.

Its simple.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by chemystery: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

So.....
Whats your point.
grin God is omnipotent bro. You forget too quick
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:

The power of God is always present to heal those who believe. If you don't raise your antenna of faith to receive it you will die in your disease.

It is a simple principle. God cannot force his healing on you. This woman sincerely believe and got her healing.

All glory to the faithful One.Amen!

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

Likewise

My post simply tells you there are many other conditions and circumstances which surrounds faith and prayers just as there are also many other conditions which can cloud the efficacy of chemotherapy or cancer treatment.
In the Bible,
Job prayed to God.
Jesus prayed etc.
So many things.

Its simple.

ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO ENGAGE YOU AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD MUST BE ABNORMAL.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST COMPARED YOUR ALMIGHTY "UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER" TO A MORTAL MAN'S INVENTION -MEDICINE.

YOU FALL HANDS DIE.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO ENGAGE YOU AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD MUST BE ABNORMAL.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST COMPARED YOUR ALMIGHTY "UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER" TO A MORTAL MAN'S INVENTION -MEDICINE.

YOU FALL HANDS DIE.[/s]

I was talking to a more intelligent person

You are not the audience
Close your eyes to the post.
And ride on the stupidity. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry, it is not about praying but praying in faith. "Everybody can pray, but not everybody can pray in faith."

It is not praying, "oh God, please heal me." This is praying amiss and of point.

Pray like this, Thank you Lord Jesus that by your stripes I am healed.

When we pray like this, we are alligning ourselves to his healing power made available through his suffering.

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by johnydon22(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

Likewise

I am saying humans are not omniscient, humans are not omnipotent. Our medical science and technology is grossly limited.

Use ineptitude if you will.

Human knowledge and technology are still at infancy.

It can't be compared to that of an omniscient and omnipotent being.

If you don't see the flaw in your comparison then cool.

In the Bible,
Job prayed to God.
Jesus prayed etc.
So many things.
Its simple.

Comparing it to medical science is a bizarre comparison.

Answered prayers are forms of charity from whomever answers the prayers.

Failings of medical science is simply due to it's limited nature.

So all i am saying is that it is a weird comparison to compare the results (or lack of it) of an omniscient and omnipotent being with that of humans that do not even use up to 15% of their brain capacity.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by felixomor: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnydon22:

I am saying humans are not omniscient, humans are not omnipotent. Our medical science and technology is grossly limited.
- But the opposite of omniscient is not inept
So i will take it that your use of the word to describe stems from a bias you already have towards God.

That little spark of Dishonesty will not allow you to pick the point in the post.

Secondly Omniscient means all Knowing .
That I know everything doesnt make me obliged to do everything
As a matter of fact, my knowledge can cause my action to cease.

johnydon22:

- Wrong!!!!
Thousands of years ago,
Maybe this would have been correct
Not in the world of today.

Human knowledge and technology has advanced very well and rapidly.

johnydon22:

I already explained omniscient
Omnipotent means all capable
All capable doesn't mean all willing

If you hear
" a father refused to pay his sons school fees"

Can you therefore conclude that the father is not capable of being a father based on only that sentence.
Wont you ask for reasons first?
Its simple.

johnydon22:

- ok

johnydon22:

This is where the Dishonesty landed u.

If I wanted to compare Prayers and Medicine

I would have probably started with another type of paragraph.

The writer I replied Implied that prayer was ineffective because millions died praying.

I replied by saying millions also died while using treatment.
Mind you, I was expecting him to also subsequently ask
"Therefore is Treatment ineffective?"
Knowing fully well there are things that can make treatment fail

I would have also replied thus
That there are things that can also make prayer to be unanswered.

If you read the Bible, you would know them.

johnydon22:

-
Wrong again.!!!!

Failings of science can be due to human factors such as poor procedures, compliance to treatment, non standard conditions etc.

johnydon22:

So all i am saying is that it is a weird comparison to compare the results (or lack of it) of an omniscient and omnipotent being with that of humans that do not even use up to 15% of their brain capacity.
15%
Wow. Good
So How Are u then sure you are analyzing this issue properly with the right amount of brain capacity?

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by johnydon22(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

So i will take it that your use of the word to describe stems from a bias you already have towards God.

That little spark of Dishonesty will not allow you to pick the point in the post.

- Wrong!!!!
Thousands of years ago,

If you hear

Can you therefore conclude that the father is not capable of being a father based on only that sentence.
Its simple.

- ok

The writer I replied Implied that prayer was ineffective because millions died praying.

-
Wrong again.!!!!

Failings of science can be due to human factors such as poor procedures, compliance to treatment, non standard conditions etc.

15%
Wow. Good
So How Are u then sure you are analyzing this issue properly with the right amount of brain capacity?

#sighs. Ok

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Steven Hawking(an atheist) had a disease and the doctor gave him two years expectancy, this was when he's 21 years old but alas he died 76.

So keep wallowing in your imaginary Jesus.
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnydon22:

We actually use 100% of our brain capacity
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Blakjewelry, it is not about praying but praying in faith. "Everybody can pray, but not everybody can pray in faith."

It is not praying, "oh God, please heal me." This is praying amiss and of point.

Pray like this, Thank you Lord Jesus that by your stripes I am healed.

When we pray like this, we are alligning ourselves to his healing power made available through his suffering.
common I have seen people with greater faith die and people with lesser faith survive. so what about those atheist that got healed without treatment or prayer

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Amberon11: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lol Felix so you still have time for these God haters?

felixomor:

Likewise

In the Bible,
Job prayed to God.
Jesus prayed etc.
So many things.

Its simple.
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Amberon11: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
What's funny is that these God-haters think it's everyone who prays that has faith.
bloodofthelamb:

The power of God is always present to heal those who believe. If you don't raise your antenna of faith to receive it you will die in your disease.

It is a simple principle. God cannot force his healing on you. This woman sincerely believe and got her healing.

All glory to the faithful One.Amen!
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Amberon11: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Spot on! kiss
felixomor:

- Wrong!!!!
Thousands of years ago,

If you hear

Its simple.

- ok

-
Wrong again.!!!!

15%
Wow. Good
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by tintingz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Amberon11:
What's funny is that these God-haters think it's everyone who prays that has faith.
So how can we identify people who have faith?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
felixomor:

So.....
Whats your point.
the point is everybody dies. life and everything in it is like a game of chance or should I say probability. for every chance of something occurring there is equal and opposite chance of the something not happening. your state at a particular time increase or decrease that that probability. cancer is cause by a natural process so the causative agent can be reverse naturally. have you read the book how to live to be 100?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:

common I have seen people with greater faith die and people with lesser faith survive. so what about those atheist that got healed without treatment or prayer

Faith as a grain of muster seed will be enough. One can be a church attendee and not have one ounce of faith.

One can be hearing the good news preach to him every day and not have an atom of faith. I say this, because "it is written that the just shall live by faith."

What do you mean that an atheist was healed without prayer or treatment?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

What do you mean that an atheist was healed without prayer or treatment?
yeah you read that right
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by Amberon11: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Only God can determine that.
tintingz:
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:

yeah you read that right

Atheist believe that what you can't explain can't happen. They don't believe in the supernatural.

They explain everything through the eyes of sceince. So what is scientific about your claim?
Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
tintingz:

You identify them after the fact

If he prays and it doesn't come to pass then he does not have faith. if he prays and what he prayed for comes to pass then he had faith. Its all eating their cake an having it

Although I find it bizarre how no amount of faith has ever been enough to restore an amputated limb or resurrect a beheaded person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Another Concrete Evidence About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Atheist believe that what you can't explain can't happen.
NO!

The difference between atheist and theists is that when something both can't explain happens, the atheist would admit ignorance and probably try to find out what caused the phenomena while theists would quickly insert God or some "supernatural entity" as the cause of it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOMOSEXUALITY! What Is Wrong With It? / Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video) / Download: Mercy Chinwo - Oh Jesus (easter Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.