Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (42093 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by bedspread: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unwise Celebrations
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Lufthansa: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
How are you sure the accident was not due to the green bottles consumed prior to commencing the journey.

Them no get sense. When they are supposed to be busy thanking their creator they r busy drinking.

ChiefAzubuike:
Nothing greater then celebrating any outcome in life with some green bottles . What's life without a green bottle?
Anybody who doesnt drink haven't seen life at all. After all, as they say, great minds drink alike. Alcohol is life , alcohol was the past, its the present and above all, the future.

1 Like

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lol. Naija can celebrate eh. Good or bad
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Akinya17: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
That was what caused the accident in the first place.
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Austinoiz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Real niggaz from the East celebrate success and survival, Abuja-must-feed-us niggaz celebrate political rascality.
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Enough6000(f): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ungrateful ppl, you have replace God with beer. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by somziency: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you haven't been in this situation you won't understand it.
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by BIXYBABE: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
he no even reach house
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by OEChika: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
CHOI, MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT OKIGWE. IM SURE THE STONE IS FROM MY VILLAGE IHUBE, WE ARE REALLY BLESS WITH IT. grin

Maazi Good day sire
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by sammirano: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
But why are yeasterners like this, can't you guys do without drinking beer?
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by OEChika: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
boolet:
They don't own the truck, so I guess it's not their loss. Awon werey employees.
grin
boolet:
They don't own the truck, so I guess it's not their loss. Awon werey employees.
�������

Bro..... I understand your pain.....

kpa kpa we call Oga and they'll be like ehhh Oga we get "small" accident oh but thank God say person no die....

meanwhile person we go die Don die....

if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Infonews4: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
embarassed
ofuonyebi:

this man did not know the meaning of death....if u were saved from vehicle accident ...and u turn to beer as your friend or saviour ...

then u are playing with another death....fools of no gender....next time go to church and celebrate the power of God for ur life
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
EKENE M GI, KE KWAN

OEChika:

Maazi Good day sire
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Afonja007: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Igbo people and beer.

Though there are numerous churches in the east, the number of beer parlors surpass the number of churches there.

Life and Hero beers are their major brands.

It was in a beer parlor in Umuahia I would see a very crazy combo of garden eggs with beer.
is better than beheading by herdsmen and skull mining by my people in SW and north
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by DavSagacity(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nothing greater then celebrating any outcome in life with some green bottles . What's life without a green bottle?
Anybody who doesnt drink haven't seen life at all. After all, as they say, great minds drink alike. Alcohol is life , alcohol was the past, its the present and above all, the future.
Hmmmmmmm....."what is Life without a green bottle."
Am someday one man will marry this lady and call her all sort of names. what is my own sef
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Onliie(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Where music?
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by RevenGeMission: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Me thinks that's why they had accident in the first place

donolatunji:
well....but what if as they are drinking another vehicle clear them Nko bayi
well they will continue rejoicing in heaven noni
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Emmanuel1903: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
Igbo people and beer.

Though there are numerous churches in the east, the number of beer parlors surpass the number of churches there.

It was in a beer parlor in Umuahia I would see a very crazy combo of garden eggs with beer.
nar so i see am also for aba i was surprise
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Damilaredrey24(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADE, ADE NIG. ENTERPRISES

We supply reliable and strong bamboo poles for building construction and tooth pick companies,we can supply any quantity and size according to the customer's specifications.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Lekki Epe Expressway, Ilasan bustop beside World Oil Filling Station Lekki Ajah, Lagos.

For further inquiries,call this numbers:

Send an email to: damilareolatunji24@gmail.com

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Adebowale89(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbos are the happiest people on d face of d earth.
Notin konsain is wit afonjas

happiest person because of beer. your illiteracy has reach this level

some set of clowns that ought to go. for medical check up if there is no internal bleeding are ignorantly drinking beer and that's an achievement in Igbo land again?

feel like knocking your head

1 Like

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by samwash(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
Unwise Celebrations
I was actually looking for the right word to use then I found the right word " Unwise Celebrations"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by bouncin04(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
grin
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by paris22(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
chai,,,,,,,,,chake me
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by HoodBillionaire: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
meet me for round table before i gas enter limit junction.
i dey opp edegbe dey drink beer
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by amaniro: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Tolexander post=69885180]Igbo people and beer.

It was in a beer parlor in Umuahia I would see a very crazy combo of garden eggs with beer.[/quote
this guy you're from umuahia or living der
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
hmmmm, and after they have finish drinking the bear,.they will have to pay for the goods lost.
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by chelsea4su(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
AWON OMUN TINNNN

1 Like

Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Thebwoy: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rafaell:

Nonsense !!! you tink Igbo guys love beer abi ? Come spend one nite in Benin, U go hail !

There is fdifference between beer and ogogoro.
Take note
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Enjoy ma niggies life na one!!
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by sapeleboi(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
after drinking green bottles and escape accident ,he still went and bought more green bottles .what is dis now Nigeria cry
Re: Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo by kyutepanda(f): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Oh really! thats shocking o if not now that you said i wouldn't have known

m sure you blood would be " not suitable for underage" when you need to donate your blood in the hospital

what if the driver gets drunk and choses to continue the journey do you think they would still have the opportunity to celebrate again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.