Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Man United Beat Real To End US Tour In High Spirit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Beat Real To End US Tour In High Spirit (232 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves A Penalty Again As Paris FC Beat Real Madrid 2-1 / NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour / Oshoala Scores Brace As Barca Beat Real Madrid In El Classico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Beat Real To End US Tour In High Spirit by loveinglistic: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Jose Mourinho was finally given something to smile about as a tempestuous trip to the United States ended with Man United's 2-1 win over former club Real Madrid thanks to first-half strikes from Alexis Sanchez and Ander Herrera.

Mourinho has cut a miserable figure during their two week trip to the United States, lashing out at a lack of transfer activity while reserving stinging criticism for a number of first team players.

But seeing his side establish a two-goal lead in the first half was encou- raging, as was holding Real at bay after Karim Benzema's goal just before the interval gave the Spanish side hope of mounting a comeback. Various Betting Options for Today's Games are Available NaijaBet.com

"I didn't learn anything (from this tour)," said Mourinho. "I know what Ander Herrera, Juan Mata and Alexis Sanchez are.

"I know the kids are very young and need time to grow up, I know my players gave everything and in the last 15 mins we are dead and they bring on Toni Kroos and Asensio and Isco and I thought we...............................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/08/01/man-united-beat-real-end-us-tour-high-spirit/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Emery Speaks On Ramsey Leaving And Replacing Him With Nzonzi / CAA Asaba 2018 - We Will Investigate Collapse Water Tanker - Okowa / Free Tips, Get Free Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.