Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? (5277 Views)

Alphabet Inc. Has Considered Purchasing Tiktok / Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Typical Nigerian leader, they never engage. Just open a thread to say you want to place an advert on nairaland, the speed he would take respond would pass that of Usain bolt

27 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by DLonely1: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
If seun reply this question. Tomorrow early momo, I will remove all my clothes, go to the bathroom and bath naked. grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Deckline(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Seun is silent because he has passed___ (a)in to glory (b)into the glory (c)on to glory(d) untop the glory embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Dboy55(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
abumeinben:
Good questions... he'll hardly reply.

The simple reason I love quora . Com anytime.

Call "anybody's" attention, you'll be shocked.
There is a difference between nairaland and quora boss.
Quora is a site created for sole puropses of asking questions and getting it answered,while nairalandon the other hand is more or less a forum where most topics happening in the society are brought up ,for people to view and comment .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by enemmo(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
abumeinben:
Good questions... he'll hardly reply.

The simple reason I love quora . Com anytime.

Call "anybody's" attention, you'll be shocked.

True

Jackie Chan and the Prime minister of Canada replied questions asked about them on quota

4 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Op, how do you expect an Atheist to answer that? Even Zuckerberg his Mentor, hardly answer users' questions unless otherwise. If only you knew how the "circle" works, you wouldn't have asked.
Meanwhile, his mods and himself will be reading your comments whilst laughing over it.
Remember, it's Sango Otta, the reverse is the case. If you know, you know...
Bia mods, no ban me ooo!
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by DavidEsq(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
efembaba:
Hello I am Seun's P. A Yes we want to sell it. Do u want to buy?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Codo22(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Not everyone is interested in vain glory. Neither is everyone interested in being role models. I do not think the owners of nairaland consider it something to be overtly proud of or expose themselves for.

This site generates too many toxic debates and if I was the owner, I would have shut it down long ago. Or ban all tribalists.
..lol, are yhu normal
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by dwilliams: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
The world is watching
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by chidekings(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
On what ground ,will he decline to answer this questions
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by divinelove(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kids all over the place
Why should he respond to kids
Go n start your own forum n sell later
Stop asking stupid questions that will be ignored

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by femoric(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
There was a thread few weeks ago that answered virtually all the questions asked above.
It discusses extemporaneously about Seun as a person and details about nairaland. Mention was made about various offers to buy nairaland but he declined.
So I practically doubt if he's planning on doing that in the nearest future.
I stand corrected though.
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
efembaba:
Hello I am Seun's P. A Yes we want to sell it. Do u want to buy?

Nairaland cant be more than N10 million and thats being generous, because of the poor monetization capabilities of the extremely old platform its built on.

Yes it has high visits but extremely poor revenue generating capabilities, hence why you see so many empty ad spaces despite the ads being ridiculously cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
femoric:
There was a thread few weeks ago that answered virtually all the questions asked above.
It discusses extemporaneously about Seun as a person and details about nairaland. Mention was made about various offers to buy nairaland but he declined.

Because the offers would be low

This platform will be very difficult to monetize unfortunately

For you to understand think of Arsenal Tv and Asernal Fan Tv

Arsenal fan tv is way more popular and Robbie has done a good job for years but due to the perceived toxic comments and reactions alot of brand steer clear of adverts there, just a few like Adbrokes and co

Brands are always careful where they put their adverts, all the toxic tribal bashing and comments here will always scare off serious brands, and besides the forum just cant support modern ad pluggins. Google have refused to allow their ads here even to show you what i mean

Its unfortunate, if only this had been built on a more modern platform he would get real big offers and brands would partner with him

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Waiting for seun to answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Icecream4U(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Me77:
Oga Seun! I have been thinking if you have ever considered selling this forum of yours. So if you don't mind I have some couple of questions for you, and it will be nice if you reply back.
1. Do you have plans for selling Nairaland in the future?
2. How much is Nairaland worth and how much price would you consider selling it if ever you intend to sell?
3. Have you ever received an offer to sell Nairaland?
4. If yes, what are the reasons you decline the offer?
5. And from whom does the offer came from? Are they from foreign individuals or organizations? Or are they from fellow Nigerians and companies?
6. What are your plans if become old and couldn't manage this forum as you are doing right now? Because we all know you have no marriage or children, so what are your plans in the future if you don't decide to sell?
7. Typing... Hmm... I think I have no any other question.

Okay these are my thoughts and questions for you Mr. Seun and I hope you can answer them.
Who are the "we" that know? Why conclude that he has no marriage or children?

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by abumeinben(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dboy55:

There is a difference between nairaland and quora boss.
Quora is a site created for sole puropses of asking questions and getting it answered,while nairalandon the other hand is more or less a forum where most topics happening in the society are brought up ,for people to view and comment .

Analyze you comment again. Like you're differentiating between Twitter and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by wane01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
answers to these questions are all on google ..
Nairaland has a comprehensive history online ...
Starting from when it came under attack to when several bids were made and also how much its worth
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by pussyeater(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
divinelove:
Kids all over the place
Why should he respond to kids
Go n start your own forum n sell later
Stop asking stupid questions that will be ignored
Mr Man! We you commot here. ODE undecided
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Mayolad(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Efewestern: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

... Google have refused to allow their ads here even to show you what i mean...

You are wrong, google stopped showing ads on Nairaland due to violation of their TOS which is caused by user generated content which seun or the MOD had no influence on (Except they will be monitoring every posts and comments to make sure it's doesn't violates Google's policies , which is not possible)

Also, you talked about the design, the site can be upgraded and a lot of features added. Before, this site doesn't support YouTube streaming now it does, seun choose to let things be like this.

5 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Efewestern:

You are wrong, google stopped showing ads on Nairaland due to violation of their TOS which is caused by user generated content which seun or the MOD had no influence on (Except they will be monitoring every posts and comments to make sure it's doesn't violates Google's policies , which is not possible)

Also, you talked about the design, the site can be upgraded and a lot of features added. Before, this site doesn't support YouTube streaming now it does, seun choose to let things be like this.

You are wrong x2
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by themonk(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

You are wrong x2

Wasn't it you that said this site isn't worth up to 10 million naira? That was the point I stopped reading your post. Such loud-mouthed ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by themonk(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2018
femoric:
Can you share the link of the post?
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Femiblack05: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Why should he??
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2018
themonk:

Wasn't it you that said this site isn't worth up to 10 million naira? That was the point I stopped reading your post. Such loud-mouthed ignorance.

The site isn't worth more than 10 million and.that is a fact

But you are too stupid and arrogant to understand and.instesd of asking questions so you learn you would rather speak in an uncouth manner hence remain in your ignorant state deluded by half.knowledge

Dimwit
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by kowalsky: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

Nairaland cant be more than N10 million and thats being generous, because of the poor monetization capabilities of the extremely old platform its built on.

Yes it has high visits but extremely poor revenue generating capabilities, hence why you see so many empty ad spaces despite the ads being ridiculously cheap

Lols. Nairaland can't be more than 10million cheesy grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself there. I doubt seun will even accept an offer of a billion naira for the website.
He makes that sum in ad revenue in say 2 - 3 month.

Don't use the simplicity of Seun and the Nairaland's bland looking interface to judge it's worth. Or do you think Linda Ikeji is richer than Seun

2 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by kowalsky: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

Because the offers would be low

This platform will be very difficult to monetize unfortunately

For you to understand think of Arsenal Tv and Asernal Fan Tv

Arsenal fan tv is way more popular and Robbie has done a good job for years but due to the perceived toxic comments and reactions alot of brand steer clear of adverts there, just a few like Adbrokes and co

Brands are always careful where they put their adverts, all the toxic tribal bashing and comments here will always scare off serious brands, and besides the forum just cant support modern ad pluggins. Google have refused to allow their ads here even to show you what i mean

Its unfortunate, if only this had been built on a more modern platform he would get real big offers and brands would partner with him

But it's already monetized via Nairaland targetted ads.
Seun intentionally declined Google ads integration in preference for the former

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by EBUBS(m): 5:08am On Aug 02, 2018
He actually answered and deleted it for a reason I don't know
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by pesty100(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Drnice2:
Op, how do you expect an Atheist to answer that? Even Zuckerberg his Mentor, hardly answer users' questions unless otherwise. If only you knew how the "circle" works, you wouldn't have asked.
Meanwhile, his mods and himself will be reading your comments whilst laughing over it.
Remember, it's Sango Otta, the reverse is the case. If you know, you know...
Bia mods, no ban me ooo!
What is his being an atheist has to do with whether he answers questions or not? You sha want to talk not necessarily think through what you are saying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! / How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) / Used Xiomi Phones For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.