Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? (5274 Views)

Alphabet Inc. Has Considered Purchasing Tiktok / Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by robotix: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Me77:

I see nothing wrong with those questions, sad this is our kind of mentality over here. Adam d'Angelo the owner of quora.com have been asked way too many personal questions about his website and how it generates money he never finds any faults in the questions but took his time to answer them all. These are questions every neutral person should know.
do you think many Nigerians are as educated as they assume? Nigerians think that once you know how to read and write, it means you are educated.

Technically, it goes beyond that and please don't compare Adams to what we have here. They are not and will never be in same category.

These days I spend most times on Quora than I spend on nairaland and each time I feel more educated within a few hours than many years months in spent on Nairaland.

Sad to put this way but truth be told, Nairaland is a reflection of Nigeria. What happens in Nigeria that you can't find here?

4 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by omonla10(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

The site isn't worth more than 10 million and.that is a fact

But you are too stupid and arrogant to understand and.instesd of asking questions so you learn you would rather speak in an uncouth manner hence remain in your ignorant state deluded by half.knowledge

Dimwit
pls listen to urself. This is not a fact but it's nearer to the truth

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by davide470(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Me77:
Oga Seun! I have been thinking if you have ever considered selling this forum of yours. So if you don't mind I have some couple of questions for you, and it will be nice if you reply back.
1. Do you have plans for selling Nairaland in the future?
2. How much is Nairaland worth and how much price would you consider selling it if ever you intend to sell?
3. Have you ever received an offer to sell Nairaland?
4. If yes, what are the reasons you decline the offer?
5. And from whom does the offer came from? Are they from foreign individuals or organizations? Or are they from fellow Nigerians and companies?
6. What are your plans if become old and couldn't manage this forum as you are doing right now? Because we all know you have no marriage or children, so what are your plans in the future if you don't decide to sell?
7. Typing... Hmm... I think I have no any other question.

Okay these are my thoughts and questions for you Mr. Seun and I hope you can answer them.
Err...

Just a correction: Either you call just Seun or Mr. Osewa.

Mr. Seun is wrong.

TAINK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Mayolad(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Whistleblower2: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Glo airtime transfer and data available at 80%
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Auladimeji1: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2018
omonla10:
pls listen to urself. This is not a fact but it's nearer to the truth
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by femoric(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Xmen149(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Me77:
Oga Seun! I have been thinking if you have ever considered selling this forum of yours. So if you don't mind I have some couple of questions for you, and it will be nice if you reply back.
1. Do you have plans for selling Nairaland in the future?
2. How much is Nairaland worth and how much price would you consider selling it if ever you intend to sell?
3. Have you ever received an offer to sell Nairaland?
4. If yes, what are the reasons you decline the offer?
5. And from whom does the offer came from? Are they from foreign individuals or organizations? Or are they from fellow Nigerians and companies?
6. What are your plans if become old and couldn't manage this forum as you are doing right now? Because we all know you have no marriage or children, so what are your plans in the future if you don't decide to sell?
7. Typing... Hmm... I think I have no any other question.

Okay these are my thoughts and questions for you Mr. Seun and I hope you can answer them.

also add,are you the owner of Nairaland filling station (sited entering lagos state) cheesy
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by teemy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

Nairaland cant be more than N10 million and thats being generous, because of the poor monetization capabilities of the extremely old platform its built on.

Yes it has high visits but extremely poor revenue generating capabilities, hence why you see so many empty ad spaces despite the ads being ridiculously cheap

Nairaland is a big site and the cost of bandwidth and hosting is not beans at all. From the time it was created till now, that N10m had long been passed in just hosting fees alone. Now seun pays mods and who else not known.

Surely a hundred mill doesn't even cut it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by teemy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
While the third picture above might be on the high side, the previous two give a good minimum. Howver, the worth of a thing is based on its perception by people that admire it. A collector of antiques would not let price deter him or her especially if the item is a rarity.

If you can get a good idea of how much ads and endorsements are earning the owner, use the formula below to get an accurate estimate

1 Share

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
teemy:

Nairaland is a big site and the cost of bandwidth and hosting is not beans at all. From the time it was created till now, that N10m had long been passed in just hosting fees alone. Now seun pays mods and who else not known.

This is not how websites are valued naaaaa habaaaa
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
teemy:

Thise figures are for if you wanted to value based on clicks and visits ..I wonder why so many Nigerians don't have deep knowledge about something but will argue

Do you know nairaland has more daily visits than jijing ?

Now do you know jijing is worth more than 3 times nairaland?

If you can tell me why this is so then I will know yoou have finally understood
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by teemy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Azmodan:

This is not how websites are valued naaaaa habaaaa
10 mill ba? You win. Cheers
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by ddjay: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018

Thise figures are for if you wanted to value based on clicks and visits ..I wonder why so many Nigerians don't have deep knowledge about something but will argue

Do you know nairaland has more daily visits than jijing ?

Now do you know jijing is worth more than 3 times nairaland?

If you can tell me why this is so then I will know yoou have finally understood
cheesy Uncle explain. I want to learn
Re: Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland? by okwabayi(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Me77:

I see nothing wrong with those questions, sad this is our kind of mentality over here. Adam d'Angelo the owner of quora.com have been asked way too many personal questions about his website and how it generates money he never finds any faults in the questions but took his time to answer them all. These are questions every neutral person should know.
Nigerians love secrecy and the ability to lord over the masses. Things are obviously different here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 And Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / Nokia Service Center? / Ncc Launches Emergency Call Centres In 22 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.