Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. (21906 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by EDON76: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
SingleLady01:
how old are you,

31 and you're?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SingleLady01: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
EDON76:

31 and you're?
about to clock 25
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by covenantchildd: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
SingleLady01:
I am so sorry. Can i send you a mail via that mail id or you can come and meet me at Maryland (Cartonment)? Although I am leaving there very soon

Send it to : abadamartins@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by veekid(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
opethom:
Origin : Osun
Let’s start with friendship first and see how it goes
+ you can ask me more questions
Nigga trying everything possible to be unfortunate

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by EDON76: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
SingleLady01:
about to clock 25

Cool. So where do we go from here? You have my number already.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SingleLady01: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
EDON76:

Cool. So where do we go from here? You have my number already.
are you on whatsapp?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Greatken007(m): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2018
But that wasn't all my qualifications, there are more content on my CV
Agboki:

angry angry angryoga proff am not wit u oooh,wetin dem nid here na small abt u not life history,wit all dis paper money no kom plenty 4 account chief na nonsense oooh.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Agboki: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Greatken007:
But that wasn't all my qualifications, there are more content on my CV

shocked shocked shocked blood of Moses,so u still get more papers join dat 1 grin grin grin ur case is different my broda.now I c y ur upcoming wife nids 2 c some.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by ngezeck(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2018
nanauju:
I'm 23, graduate of Uniport and Lagos based.
Maybe I can give friendship a trial for now
lets get 2 knw each oda. how do i get ur numba
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by ngezeck(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Suulola:
Single. Need a honest, serious, mature goodhearted man for a genuine relationship. Money not a problem, I've got my own.
where do u stay, i base in imo state,
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by PROMINENT50: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Suulola post=69977568]Single. Need a honest, serious, mature goodhearted man for a genuine relationship. Money not a problem, I've got my own.

Hi Pretty, can we hook up. Pls, pm me.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nancyamakaeze1: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2018
I am a young and ambitious lady of 24 years old, a graduate, done with NYSC, I need a lovely, cool headed, graduate, ambitious, christian and working class man, Please you must be good looking , ambitious, no drama please, very honest, humble and also fun to be with. You can quote my post to ask more questions about me here... but plz Anambra indigen..... although am not from there
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by JamieLannister: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
I want to give dating another try. Ever since lost cersei, its been hard finding a new queen grin
So I'll just say I am a simple person, humble, selfless, kind, caring, and God fearing. I work and do a side hustle.
I want a woman who would have my qualities too, try at least to understand me. We can start off as friends and maybe take the step.
I'm looking to build something new, from the ground up, and hopefully to last for a long time.
I hope there's a woman out there for me, who would accept me as I am, and I same.
If you're reading this, then don't be afraid to take that bold step of new discovery with me. smiley

I am JamieLannister wink
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by leksymaxy(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2018
SingleLady01:
Are you single?
yes very single
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by kennyweeves: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
SingleLady01:
Good morning and happy new month to you all. This is a new month and the year is gradually coming to an end. Some of us don't really have that luck when it comes to meeting the right partner. Biko, I am tired of living a single life. Let the singles drop their qualities here, We may be lucky to meet our right partner here.

Good afternoon, mind knowing your tribe?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by kennyweeves: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
I am Kehinde by name, calm and lovable. 29 but to be 30;later this mont. A Yoruba man and will like to meet a Yoruba lady not above 26 years old. I have B.Sc and a M.SC degrees and currently an Air Traffic controller. Any other information needed, feel free to ask
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by thingsfallapart: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
inbox me on mosesjohn20202020@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
LivingFree:
Single mother of 4 looking for my 5th baby daddy
4 C sections so no worries, if you know you know
cool
I like you
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by darkmarky(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
I'm Darmarky, a Business mogul based in Port Harcourt. Looking for a girl between the ages of 21-25 for a happy relationship. Please you should have something doing, either a job or a business, i'm a very understanding person. Although I'm the quiet type but I love to play. I'll take care of you as long as you are a honest person who won't take my generosity for granted. Just quote me if you are my dream girl. cool or send me a mail @ heckysmiles@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SportingArena: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Suulola:
Single. Need a honest, serious, mature, goodhearted man for a genuine relationship. Money not a problem, I've got my own.
Can I get to know u.Am Niyi by name.A graduate of Accounting. Am self employed. U can chat me on WhatsApp with 09062128195.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by abc4naija(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Successto4:

Checked your profile, says you are in U.S. That's far, too far.

contact me on 08162716244
or send a request on facebook via #jakes beverly#
i am ready to be that special one 4 u
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2018
LadyBeee:
ok dear, what next?
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Tmex(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2018
SingleLady01:
about to clock 25
Good morning beautiful, I just sent a PM
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by FODA(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2018
I m David,yoruba,hnd owner,need a sis from 28 downward,must be fair in complexion or albino,must be a Christian,if you are convinced in ur spirit ,pm so we can start from fireship .

1 Like

Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SingleLady01: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Tmex:

Good morning beautiful, I just sent a PM
Please drop your email or whatsapp ID
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by gebulinks: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Suulola:
Single. Need a honest, serious, mature, goodhearted man for a genuine relationship. Money not a problem, I've got my own.
I am a Banker working with FBN in Lagos. A Christian. You can connect me on 07035648313. Serious Relationship only.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Tmex(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SingleLady01: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Tmex:

Let's take it up from the mail, hayshires@Gmail.com.
okay. Message sent from pr...@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by Tmex(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2018
SingleLady01:
okay. Message sent from pr...@gmail.com
Message replied.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by monex(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Zinny25:
Please if any of you get to bond from here, biko let us know.

So some us can begin to reconsider the decision we ve taken concerning 'online things'

Goodluck to all of you
online relationships do work. I know countless examples.

However, they work more on platforms like facebook or instagram and not faceless forums like Nairaland.

It could take a long while to build trust here when you are not even sure of the gender of the person you are chatting with
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Hi, can you please send a mail to deltabachelor@gmail.com ?. I would really like to know you if you don't mind. Thanks and have a lovely day.
SingleLady01:
Good morning and happy new month to you all. This is a new month and the year is gradually coming to an end. Some of us don't really have that luck when it comes to meeting the right partner. Biko, I am tired of living a single life. Let the singles drop their qualities here, We may be lucky to meet our right partner here.
Re: Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. by SingleLady01: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tmex:

Message replied.
seen and acknowledged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.