Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos (59447 Views)

Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Jlissa Austin & Chassidy Young Born Without Limbs, Become Best Friends / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Caseless: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:

The psychological effects that comes with losing a part of your body can be very damaging, how much more losing four vital parts. He may have wanted to stay alive at the moment but by the time how perpetually useless he has been rendered, he could slip in a depression and become suicidal if he does not undergo therapy.
you're right 100%.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:

The psychological effects that comes with losing a part of your body can be very damaging, how much more losing four vital parts. He may have wanted to stay alive at the moment but by the time how perpetually useless he has been rendered, he could slip in a depression and become suicidal if he does not undergo therapy.
The psychological effects that come...

You need to work on subject-verb agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
MrImole:

Have you been drinking again?

No sir cheesy
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by showafrica(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I have this weird feeling that some day soon a deadly type of bacteria will be unleashed that will wipe out the entire human race.

Every plus has a minus, just find the opposite of the bacteria which could also be dangerous, the two will crash and remain neutral. The cure to hiv will also be a virus but it's yet to be discovered.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Bmedels26(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please take down that meme immediately
maberry:
My father!!!
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Meanwhile in Nigeria, we would have been looking for village people to blame grin

Hard to believe this story, but there are bacteria in dog saliva that can be dangerous to humans (and vice versa)
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by cybriz82(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
rubbish,rubbish,,and rubbish.....
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
showafrica:

Every plus has a minus, just find the opposite of the bacteria which could also be dangerous, the two will crash and remain neutral. The cure to hiv will also be a virus but it's yet to be discovered.

Words
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Hahjascho(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Another important agent is a virus called "Rabies-virus"..from the family-Rhabdoviridae ..it's also located in the saliva of some domesticated and wild dogs including cats..it actually destroys the nervous system by destroying the brain cells and tissues.
The victim is exposed to a strong thirst for water and at the same time hydrophobia I.e fear of water...May God help us all...But will always say, ANIMAL WILL ALWAYS BE ANIMAL.NO ANIMAL AS PET...BECAUSE THEIR WAY OF LIFE DIFFER FROM THAT OF MAN

We really need to be careful in our dealing with Animals.

3 Likes

Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
You want to keep a pet animal and you won't make out a good budget for its medicals. Oya naa, e don happen.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by kingcypress: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Subuhannallah! May Peace and Blessing be upon the Holy Prophet.

Walahi He warned us about the saliva of dogs.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
oyinbo ahud stop living with dogs wtf
d whole house go get tick
urine smell
d highest i fit go na cat
anything dog
abegi

wild animals
wud he ever forgive dah dog
d dog wud be sad and guilty till it dies
wtf
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by rafday125(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
CHAI!!!
WHO POSTED THIS, ABEG WE SHIT IN YOUR FARM

Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Admire pets but stories like this makes me think twice.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by toocoded: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Originality007:
shocked Ekuke must die today angry someone should get me a knife
And u dey touch am U go follow Ekuke oooo
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

He is having diarrhoea because of your kazeeming
Msheeeew angry
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by OneStep3: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why didn't u inscribe your name to the bank account number.
BabaDem:
This epistle is longer than Paul's epistle.

That is why I don't like animals around, especially touching them. Even though I hope to having a pet dog, this has just given me a second thought.

In other words I am broke, nairalanders show love 3038304878 first bank
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

The psychological effects that come...

You need to work on subject-verb agreement.

Okies smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Betapikin101: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ensure ur dog or pets take all necessary vaccines.To have a healthy dog is not a small thing the money u spend on vaccines and deforming alone is not a child's play.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Abayor7: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
FuckoffMOD:
cry

Fooooool.i was eating angry
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
Chai! Both hands and legs gone, what a pity. Such person can become suicidal if care is not taken.
I think it's the same bacteria I saw in a documentary. Very virulent, literally eats you alive slowly from within. The woman it infected lost two legs, an arm, four fingers on the other hand and got partially blind. People should be careful around animals, most of them are hosts to dangerous microbes

with under 80k USD, He will get solid artificial legs that his brain can control.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
All limb gone and he is still taking selfie with the dog? udo'di, the dog wee soon lick his ear and nose...
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by bluecircle470: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2018
MisterGrace:
shocked See why I don't like dogs and cats? Some shitty people will even let them lick their faces and sometimes lips. Gross!

Some ladies even goes as far as to allow Lhasa dogs lick there pussyy
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by BabaDem(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
OneStep3:
Why didn't u inscribe your name to the bank account number.

if u want to help a brother... just do it. I am serious about it, just that it shames me too, just that there is nothing I can do for now.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by BabaDem(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Predstan:

What's your name. Let me confirm before I transfer to you. I need your prayer

Bro I am serious about this.. it shames me, but e hook me like this..
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by BabaDem(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cumtroller:

Quit begging like a dog
If you say so bro... but u mustn't reply na. if not for one predicament, I don't do this.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by BabaDem(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
190theclown:

grin grin grin
Not funny bro... show love to a bro
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
All these white people they will just allow their dogs to be licking them anyhow, even on their face they will allow dog to be licking them some even kiss their dogs in the mouth.
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by adebayogates(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Words

Hello bro... I need some advice from you.. hopefully you'll see this and revert.

Cheers
Re: Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that splendid. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.