Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person (3488 Views)

Sex With Same Person / What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... / Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Lalas247(f): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
zicoraads:
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

My first Nairaland 'scandal'. cheesy grin

I'm becoming popular here too. Pocohantas, come and see, I have made it. grin cheesy
you've made it to the hall of fame .. finally a jobless yout created topic to honour you..

where is my cake tongue

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by highqueen(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

you've made it to the hall of fame .. finally a jobless yout created topic to honour you..

where is my cake tongue
I am done sis.grin
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
highqueen:

I am done sis.grin

like done done ?
yay .... missed your witty comments

how far na kiss
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by MemeKing: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=69890876][/quote]

Tf , you've got toothpick thighs

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by highqueen(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

like done done ? yay .... missed your witty comments
how far na kiss
yeaa!! like I have graduated.gringrin
I missed you more sis.
I'm good you?smiley

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Lalas247(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
highqueen:

yeaa!!
like I have graduated.gringrin

I missed you more sis.
I'm good you?smiley

awww congrats ! finally cheesy
so what happens next is it Nysc ?

yes I'm good, my sis just had a baby so.I'm over the moon .. Aunty of life grin

2 Likes

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by highqueen(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

yeah,NYSC.grin

woow!!freshest aunty you are.!!!
Happy for you,congrats to the family.

calls for celebration,like waaaawwuuu!!!!grin

my own baby powder nko
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
highqueen:

yeah,NYSC.grin

woow!!freshest aunty you are.!!!
Happy for you,congrats to the family.

calls for celebration,like waaaawwuuu!!!!grin

my own baby powder nko
haha thanks .... need to visit her though so I can hold my baby ... but maybe next year
anyway too many monitoring spirits here we go talk in detail later .... I'm Mia from wtsapp till after the big bang grin
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Iamgrey5(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Small time,

poco is a feminist

poco is a old woman

poco is a dumb young lady and a very active member of the red light district grin

Now poco is a man cheesy

Carry go oluwa poco Adanee the star of romance section grin
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by zicoraads: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

where is my cake tongue
Lol. Like, how can anyone be this miserable? Baffles me tbh.

Erm, go and meet your bearded gang to give you cake. angry tongue
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol. Like, how can anyone be this miserable? Baffles me tbh.

Erm, go and meet your bearded gang to give you cake. angry tongue
he is at work... grin I need something sweet embarassed
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. So, now I am male? grin
Wasn't it on this same NL, that a guy exposed me?
The same guy who said he caught me banging my boss in a hotel, after giving him a sloppy head? I thought I have been confirmed a bitter, ugly and fat menopausal woman. How I take become man again? Nawa o!!

I really need to make some money from this e-fame angry

So poco and zico are the same person

I always knew it angry angry

The signs were always there.

Their moniker end with s
They both like cooking and bbc
Mind blown

6 Likes

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by zicoraads: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

he is at work... grin I need something sweet embarassed
I've got something sweet. But I'm not sure it'll be fitting for you. It's too huge...and long. I'm sure you'll prefer a rather small and tiny one...?
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by lilmax(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
this is baseless, I see no point in this,a pure waste of time
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by zicoraads: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

Their moniker end with s
Mind blown
I'm as blown as you are. grin
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by zicoraads: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
lilmax:
this is baseless, I see no point in this,a pure waste of time
Jealosi. tongue

Stop jealosing my new acquired fame. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
What are we supposed to do with this information?
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Earthquake1: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

Their moniker end with s
Mind blown

grin I like your analysis

You must be working for the FBI grin

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by boyjo: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. So, now I am male? grin
Wasn't it on this same NL, that a guy exposed me?
The same guy who said he caught me banging my boss in a hotel, after giving him a sloppy head? I thought I have been confirmed a bitter, ugly and fat menopausal woman. How I take become man again? Nawa o!!

I really need to make some money from this e-fame angry

That is the guy I`m talking about.
That guy is you.
Your own idea of fame.

Nice one though, how you get the energy to keep all the alternates alive and kicking is admirable. wink wink
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by boyjo: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
What did I say? I said she'll answer

"She" logged in and answered himself cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by highqueen(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

haha thanks .... need to visit her though so I can hold my baby ... but maybe next year
anyway too many monitoring spirits here we go talk in detail later .... I'm Mia from wtsapp till after the big bang grin
lool.grin
are you back on whatsapp?
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nothing person no go hear from una.

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by samysmoothfresh: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas247:

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by pocohantas(f): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
boyjo:

That is the guy I`m talking about.That guy is you.Your own idea of fame.Nice one though, how you get the energy to keep all the alternates alive and kicking is admirable. wink wink

So, I am Zico and LuciferChristí? Alright then, congrats, you just discovered the solution to the world's unending problem kiss
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by ibkayee(f): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by BiafranBushBoy: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Both of them are pretty useless...

No one gives a shit about them!

4 Likes

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by LuciferChristi: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
chisco82:
Nothing person no go hear from una.

Its hard to accept the person you've been sending dick pics & sexchatting with is a full blooded, muscular, ugly hombre like you.

I understand...

3 Likes

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by TheOdd1sOut: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferCristi... Don't waste your time on asslicking dudes and wild bitches. This platform isn't something you should take seriously. Even if they talk you down... No respect found... No respect lost ( ilegendd has opened my eyes). You should too.
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
^^^
LOL, this one done tire already.
You think the job of a troll is easy and dignifying? grin
Hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahha!

1 Like

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by zicoraads: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:
^^^
LOL, this one done tire already.
You think the job of a troll is easy and dignifying? grin
Hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahha!
Lol.

I sight your S.V bobo some few comments up. Assuage that boy heart nau. grin tongue

He seems to be in a perpetual state of pain. cheesy
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by pocohantas(f): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.I sight your S.V bobo some few comments up. Assuage that boy heart nau. grin :PHe seems to be in a perpetual state of pain. cheesy

My deactivation, which of course would never happen...is the only thing that can 'assuage' these alpha males. They are in pains grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? / (story) Sweet S&X Of Home Alone [reloaded] (+18) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.