Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (60831 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i will protect my balls wiv my life
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
we shall see - macho pass macho grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
ask 4 a hug cus i like cuddles grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
first throw googles out of the window with stomach full of balls

@post

barricade myself in grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
peep into the room to see wat they are doing cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
ask her to comfortably sit down wiv her vibrator and perform some moves grin grin cool cool cool
so me and mi sweety can learn from her skills
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
Idowuogbo:

ask her to comfortably sit down wiv her vibrator and perform some moves grin grin cool cool cool
so me and mi sweety can learn from her skills

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2010
Probe like I do on the Google search engine for curiosity sake!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
kiss him maybe cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
googles:

kiss him maybe cheesy

Please show him your chamo balls first - lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
blacksta:

Please show him your chamo balls first - lol

yea i will show him now. . . . and he will love me for it cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by daylae(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
Make a barricade
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
bundle him and his barricade outside so i can have the room to myself
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
[i]All I need [/i]like Method Man is a special Goggle to see you know what. . . . . . .  wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Ibomade1: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
Tell him to rap to a beat
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2010
tell him to put some clothes on !!! cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2010
Ibo-made:

Tell him to rap to a beat
Cool grin Ask him/her for a beat box!

Just chill
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2010
tickle him cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2010
Freak her outta her mind like she's starring in the movie, [size=22pt]Scream[/size]! smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
play fifa 10 wiv him , wouldnt mind bringin down his ego cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
Iyalaje, oma gbayi titi di ojo aye e ni!

Didn't know u play Fifa 10! But we fit take it down a lil notch online and see whose ego go deteriorate wink

In short, I don't mind losing to you as u be Olori gbogbo awon odomobirin grin No shame at all u dig cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
pway for him tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
Tag along with her through this rigorous pwaying section!

Holy bodily Ghost must descend by full force today o wink **Eli!**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
sprinkle holy warra on him cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
Holy warra brings the holiness outta me and descend heavily on her Deaconess! cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

give him a holy hug
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2010
kashmo:

Iyalaje, oma gbayi titi di ojo aye e ni!

Didn't know u play Fifa 10! But we fit take it down a lil notch online and see whose ego go deteriorate wink

In short, I don't mind losing to you as u be Olori gbogbo awon odomobirin grin No shame at all u dig cool
lmao, ori mi wu ooo
oti fe blow , dat oriki na ba ba
i digged bobo grin grin grin

@op
ask her 4 gossip , wots d newest iboju
who u dey loff
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
gist her about my loff grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2010
grab her some shepe , get her drunk so d truth about bobo go arise
bcus me wan do amebo small grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

drink the shepe till am drunk then sleep off on Idee's shoulder cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2010
wake her up jare , which kind sleep bi rat
on jato si mi lara jo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD !!!

oya i will tell her about my loffer bwoi    cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

Which Tank Will Be Full First? / Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.