Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61000 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
hmm tell i no dats a lie cus na igbo u like as i dey c u so
so abeg if na Boniface dey ginger u voice out , all is well
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2010
Foribale fun Iya mi atata! Nothing compares to Iyemefun for here o wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2010
tell him 2 di de ni le , kare omo korede , ajiri , omokosewofora, alade , omo ola
i don dey ginger u go oo lollll
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 2:34am On Aug 15, 2010
**Fainted but elevated in the process**

Ask if she needs me to conquer an empire for her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2010
^lol
tel him , he can only if he builds me my own empire
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2010
Definitely here to serve you, olori!

Ask if she wants her empire to span the entirety of the world and beyond, even as far as obscure Pluto will be built on upon her request grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Brisingr(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2010
I would ask him wit which army ?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2010
disturb him so he can kick me out of the room cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
kashmo:

Definitely here to serve you, olori!

Ask if she wants her empire to span the entirety of the world and beyond, even as far as obscure Pluto will be built on upon her request grin
alubankudi omo u make sense die
u are 1 eccentric dude .if na jupiter me no mind sha
carry go grin grin
@op
shoout winnnnchhhhh , u go church 2day
or did d fire burn u back out cheesy grin cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^^Kilode na, wetin self?! U posted it already in one thread why another one in quick succession angry

Idowuogbo:

alubankudi omo u make sense die
u are 1 eccentric dude .if na jupiter me no mind sha
carry go  grin grin

You be latecomer o! Jupiter was conquered light years ago along with is 63 fortress moons!

@Op, share some Sunday blessing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Markenny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2010
shake hand
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by kashmo: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hook him up with a premium lager
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Cheiii: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
debug
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2010
slap him undecided undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
pinch herrrr oo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
shove her under mai bed cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
creep out like gollum and shit on her tongue tongue tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
tchewwwwwwwww. spit and walk out
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
draw her hair . .dats if she gat one undecided tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

tchewwwwwwwww. spit and walk out
bad manners
i wud chase u eenhh, walai if i no sound u my name no b ogboski
yeye pikin
@ op
stampede her head
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
Idogbe, you wan cross your level? grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by tempest01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
@OP, looks like many people will faint in the stampede, Will revive the all, M2M>> kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Idogbe, you wan cross your level? grin
bebe idi level pass level
u hia mi soo grin

@op
tempt him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^

hmmm - i see that one shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
spank him. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
blacksta:

^^

hmmm - i see that one shocked
wetin u c
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

wetin u c
kiss kiss kiss kiss

u hv been exposed lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by leuelliot(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
scream
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by blacksta(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
^

u see monster - lol

@

gag him and duck tape the dude to a chair
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Dsomething(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
shoot him grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
Hit him with a pillow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.