Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (44958 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Tomiwaaaa: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sokoto state Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal has formally announced his defection from APC to PDP.
He made the announcement on Wednesday while addressing a gathering at Government House, Sokoto.

Details later

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/breaking-tambuwal-dumps-apc-for-pdp-263693.html

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Tomiwaaaa: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Fynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Samchuky(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beginning of the end for APC

337 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by FarahAideed: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good to know that Nigerians are uniting together in numbers against the Alqeada grade operatives that seized power at Federal Level.... Nigeria is bigger than terrorism !!!!!...... Buhari must be sent packing !!!

351 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by bedspread: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is one Man I Personally Admire...
I admire His Doggedness
I admire His Disposition, so non-partial, and unbiased
A young Man
Very Smart
A Brave mind...

I personally Salute His Excellency Aminu Tambuwal....

SAiiiiiiiiiii Tambuwal

The Guy on White face cap with hand up.....
Has Oshimole Decamped?

213 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
REALLY!! All i can see here is revenge game against Buhari!! He overthrow Shagari who is from sokoto state through coup e'dete in 1983 and even killed his son who was a colonel in the army then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Tonnexy: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Association of pedophiles and coprophiliacs, is shattering like pack of badly arranged cards

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ojobek: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Never again we vote tyrant, buhari must go.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by magoo10(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal deserves some accolade for his courage to exit the anti people party.
Buhari must go

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by MrPolitics: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal is a much better option to Buhari but I'm not sure he can defeat the president. Wish him luck in his political future.
He's one of few politicians that I like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by magoo10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.
you don't get it. They actually helped to let the world know who buhari truly is ,a tyrant and a dullard. despite his desperation for power he had nothing to offer other than bloodshed and nepotism.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by paramakina202: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Another mega transfer signing for PDP.
I pity Lauretta Onochie the ugly palm wine drinking orangutan and nairaland she male.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Don4eva(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin Buhari Must Go
Fulani herdsmen Must Go
Tyranny Must Go

grin grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by princechurchill(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Karma is bad bitch

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by m1amr(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!

15 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
The only people that will still continue to support Buhari are only the enemies of Nigeria.
The stories are endless:
Killings of Shiites;
Killings of IPOB;
Killings in Benue;
Killings in Zamfara;
Killings in Adamawa;
Killings in Taraba;
Killings in NE;
Killings of our soldiers. buhari is not doing nigeria good for our democracy. he is running prison-yard democracy. oshiomole is even destroying Apc the more. more defection coming, nasarawa state is next.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by FarahAideed: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Good riddance.

Come on say it with some bite like you mean it grin grin

Are you going to remain in MIYETTI ALLAH PARTY all by yourself bro? The time to dump evil Buhari is now oo grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by emmykey0128(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Blood of wizkid, see crowd o o aiyemi temi bami, #operationback2daura#

15 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by m1amr(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari is king in the north no doubt. if he wins north automatic to 2023

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by abokibuhari: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu grin go they male toilet for heaven now

15 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Metuh: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC IS FINISHED. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Opinionated: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal, Wike's candidate.

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives and Current Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is a relatively young smart and articulate leader with connections all over Nigeria.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by fineboynl(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
it will soon clear in the eyes of APC by December.

14 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by seunmsg(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
emmykey0128:
Blood of wizkid, see crowd o o aiyemi temi bami, #operationback2daura#

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zombies right now

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ADADAB: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The only people that will still continue to support Buhari are only the enemies of Nigeria.
The stories are endless:
Killings of Shiites;
Killings of IPOB;
Killings in Benue;
Killings in Zamfara;
Killings in Adamawa;
Killings in Taraba;
Killings in NE;
Killings of our soldiers. buhari is not doing nigeria good for our democracy. he is running prison-yard democracy. oshiomole is even destroying Apc the more. more defection coming, nasarawa state is next.
Tell me why Buhari kills people?
Of what will that benefit him?
Can you use you common sense that the criminal offence is being funded by criminal element in PDP in order to portray him as bad President. SMH for Nigerian because I can't see this country getting anywhere.
I give up on Nigeria!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kamelot77(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria politics transfer market is more interesting than the football.

10 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by veekid(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
now those remaining in APC are the ones their hands are not clean like Rotimi Amaechi , Orji Uzor Kalu & Co they will leave after PMB leave office cos PDP's Striking force is becoming stronger

Juz remember this...
EFCC will soon remember how Tambuwal stole 4 HB pencils in JSS2 and they will open a case file for him now.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.