Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (44949 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by KingLennon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
These people want to give Buhari high blood pressure gringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by AroOkigbo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bullhary now grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by hannysur8(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Not surprised, the stones are moving out of APC beans

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by killuminati(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
big mouthed bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by osazeeblue01: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
My belly just dey sweet me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by pastorcyrus(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kardinal001(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari e b like say na only u and oshiomole go remain for APC come 2019 oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Lordofthewest(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Political prostitutes onto the next one.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ERockson: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
I and my family just defected from APC because of PMB tyranny and his fake anti corruption crusade.
It is becoming clearer that Buhari is a goner. It is not late for security agents being use by anti democratic agent of the government to have a rethink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by TGM2015: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambawal should learn from Ribadu, he should not vire for Presidential ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Mikeross62: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
good

more to go
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by statusquoante: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nice
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by deboysben(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Gini na afio political tornado hitting apc front and back.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by pat077: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
We all know is a matter of when will he decamp and not if

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Very good...

I hail Tambuwal for dumping APC

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by bedspread: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ashacot: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
i wish people know who buhari is among his people. some group of northern youth told me that buhari is their heroe. They see him in the light of the Ahmed bellos . They told me that kwokwanso and tambuwa has betrayed their hero while going back to corrupt pdp and they will end their political career .

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
These are men with no single ideology or philosophy same as saraki only after their selfish political ambitions. Men with no sense of shame or purpose running back to the same party they helped pull down in 2015. Don't be surprised if you see all of them returning back to apc in 2023. To think that any right thinking youth still supports these kind of politicians makes me shudder. I would rather vote of those PDP politicians that stood with the party through thick and thin not these prostitutes.
God bless you.
You've said it all.
End of Discussion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by frowland(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is it true he wants to be president?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by KingLennon(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
m1amr:
I really pity tambuwal for this unwise move. he has done nothing in his state and expecting to be Nigerian president. am 101% sure he will regret it!
He is not expecting to win, he just wants to frustrate Buhari. Buhari is loosing his loyalists and it calls for concerned...Buhari has just lost half a million votes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by DWJOBScom(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:

Before now they were democrats right?

true change agents

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kennitrust(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
westerk:
that's if apc will exist by 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by SirIconR(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dis Nigeria lites are using we the masses to play football
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Ninety five percent of the people in the pictures will still vote for Buhari come 2019. Fayose mobilized a larger crowd than this for Eleka's final rally and still lost the election woefully. Trust me, Tambuwal is finished politically.
You are beginning get scared for ur illegal auditor job? By 2019 ure all would be chased out,who hears u would think u have the country at heart,not knowing ure fighting for ur pocket

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by odehaj: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dino I understand, Saraki I understand, Ortom, I still understand but Tambuwal?.. what’s he looking for? He will definitely lose re-election In Sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
ashacot:
i wish people know who buhari is among his people. some group of northern youth told me that buhari is their heroe. They see him in the light of the Ahmed bellos . They told me that kwokwanso and tambuwa has betrayed their hero while going back to corrupt pdp and they will end their political career .
Some BMC youths you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by deboysben(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
I sighted NgeneUkwenu piping.

Can somebody prepare bed space in hospital ward 8 room 1 a patient is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by madridsta007(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
ADADAB:

Tell me why Buhari kills people?
Of what will that benefit him?
Can you use you common sense that the criminal offence is being funded by criminal element in PDP in order to portray him as bad President. SMH for Nigerian because I can't see this country getting anywhere.
I give up on Nigeria!!!!

Is the criminal element in PDP also responsible for seizing his mouth in his refusal to call these foreign terrorists herdsmen what they are -terrorists- and then the labeling and proscription as well, like he did to IPOB?
Did PDP transform itself into a ghost to tie his tongue or what?

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by maestroferddi: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Shit got serious for APC...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by kay5you: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC should be ashamed of themselves. They can’t even manage their presidential victory for a single tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.