Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Afternoon Wealth Ideas - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Afternoon Wealth Ideas (413 Views)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afternoon Wealth Ideas by globullads247: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
I was introduced to an online business where every product you view, you are paid 10 cents.

Below is the link here, it cost you nothing... Just get to the site and then register... After registering, you can read it all yourself... You spend no kobo to register so you can choose not to continue

If its not genuine, l wont bring it here

And l tell you, you can view as many as you can in a day as you have no limit to how many products you can view
You are simply paid for view PAID ADVERTS online
Here it is....

http://ugamoney.win/7325110595790/

(1) (Reply)

Price Of 1kg Of Yam Tuber Decreased By 4.32% To N292.97 In August 2018 - NBS / Say Bye Bye To Excess Fats / Do You Know This For Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.