Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (50516 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by balash(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday met his supporters in Ilorin, where he told them that he dumped the All Progressives Congress because of their insistence that he should do so and the guidance he received from God.

He further alleged that Kwara State was marginalised in terms of appointments by the APC.

Saraki spoke to journalists in Ilorin after a meeting attended by the state governor, all the members of the National Assembly from the state, 23 members of the state house of assembly and local government chairmen and members of the state executive council.

Saraki said, “We discussed this issue last week when I came home. You told me that you were tired of the APC, but I asked you to exercise patience. I told you that I will seek God’s guidance and feed you back on my return to Ilorin.

“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or (Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu) Dogara. Everything went to Katsina, Katsina, Lagos, Lagos. If not for the love I have for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything. They don’t want us in their party. They don’t like us in Kwara.

“What I am after is for my people to enjoy dividend of democracy. I want us to be in the party that will love my people. Wherever we are, we will win elections. The governor told me he’s tired of the APC

“Those we are talking to in the Peoples Democratic Party have understood that we need to move Nigeria forward. There is no cause for alarm. We should forget about personal ambition as we move to a new party. What should be paramount in our minds is Nigeria’s progress. We will set up our committee which will be meeting with the PDP committee. I’ve met with great stakeholders in the PDP such as Prof. Sulaiman, Ajibola Simon and Yekini Alabi and we have all agreed to work together. We should cooperate with the PDP people who we are joining.”

https://punchng.com/defection-all-juicy-appointments-went-to-katsina-lagos-saraki/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oh. This is very interesting…..very very interesting.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by BruncleZuma: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

We know...you no need to tell us. My question is...why now, why are we hearing about it now?

[img]https://media./images/048cc35b45c1545328f41a03d0177ffa/tenor.gif[/img]

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
NA TODAY?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by afroniger: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sounds like he's whining like a sulking kid.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by lionness(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Juicy appointment ehn? Hahaha. Ontop your coupe like victory to become the senate president?
Let's see what PDP can offer you in return. I think PDP are underestimating the dangerous ambition and disturbing mindlessness of this young man. Atiku and Secondus should keep a sharp eye on this man or he will rip the party apart. Saraki is eventually going to form his own party as his ambition is unbridled. 2019 is going to be a like FIFA Political World Cup in this shythole!

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Babymira(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Smh...what more can i say..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ojobek: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
saraki my man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
We won't hear anything if he had gotten a good share

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by maridrug(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
balash:

“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or (Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu) Dogara. Everything went to Katsina, Katsina, Lagos, Lagos. If not for the love I have for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything. ‬
So, this man can destroy Nigeria?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by AdesegunSanni89: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki your political Career is over. Just accept the fact and STFU.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by umarshehu58(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hypocrite everywhere.

From, Obasanjo, FFk, Reno, Dino and now Saraki

Thieves

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Tomoyayi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
N
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Yinxies(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
So the defection is about juicy slots not the betterment of Nigeria

It is well...

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Realdeals(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
It is all about self interest, how I wish Nigerians can unite and send these set of politicians (APC & PDP) to retirement. A new order and ideology is needed to move the country forward.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by TGM2015: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
So here is the real reason for defection, but why blaming APC when you vigorously show yourself as a traitor by colluding with opposition to shame a party you want to benefit from. Meanwhile as I always maintained most of these defections are self-centered and not in the interest of Nigerians. Saraki want to become the next Nigeria President with his DSP as VP.

“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or (Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu) Dogara. Everything went to Katsina, Katsina, Lagos, Lagos. If not for the love I have for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything. They don’t want us in their party. They don’t like us in Kwara.

I only pity that tonyebarcanista guy because Makarfi will not be GIVEN the PDP presidential ticket.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Opinionated: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Lekmusic: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
The No 3 seat in the country went to you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Yungwizzzy28(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
You're all after your pockets sir

41 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Greedy bastard
So Nigga and Onu positions are not juicy?
One thing about pdp Is that they are selfish fellows. There campaigns are based on their sharing the money
They can't even tell why we should elect them again

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by braine(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lol. This shows that's Saraki isn't as powerful as people think if all these meagre allegations could happen without him being able to do anything about it than to defect.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by udo2018: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
The real Jagaban of Nigerian Politics.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by datribune: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki ole who betrayed his own father & siblings because of inordinate ambition. Why will anyone like or trust a serial betrayer who hid in a car like a thief by 5am to carry out his selfish agenda.
What many people don't know is that Saraki was actually cursed by his own father for d humiliation he suffered in his hands.
This is a guy who conned depositors who trusted him wit their funds & betrayed his fellow partymen. No sane human will trust this serial betrayer.
d good thing is that his political fortunes ar on d decline. PDP won't giv him Senate Presidency after how he abandoned them not too long ago & APC will never giv him Senate Presidency even if he had stayed.
This might even be an opportunity for Kwara people to rid themselves of Saraki's muzzling yoke as we witnessed them stoning him in d mosque not too long ago.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Ololanla: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na wao
Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by ellalina(f): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Personal issues

11 Likes

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by raphealolami(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
What is the definition of juice appointment? Is that what we voted you in for? Nigerai is a Go..Not goal this time.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Butterflyleo: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki can lie more than the devil himself

Attached is the list of FG appointments and according to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Please I need someone to point out the so called " Juicy appointments" and where they truly went.

Believe saraki at your own peril

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by Articul8(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
What does he mean by Juicy? So it is all about juice and not service to the people . I wonder how gullible these people think we are.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki by inoki247: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
tt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.