Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone (22602 Views)

See Why You Should Never Play This Demonic Game That Nigerians Are Now Playing / FaZe Censor & Yanet Garcia Break Up So He Could Focus More On Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by nairalee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you're not a human bean now

Yes he is human rice

2 Likes

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by darlenese(f): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
don't tell me these are video games , the only video game I've played in my life was SUPER MARIO.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by MNDY(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
When will RESIDENT EVIL (the movie) return?
Meanwhile pls check my signature!

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by frankmoney(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Resident evil 7 is not scary abeg , you did not even mention evil within

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69897442]Ordinary games?![/quote]

[quote author=Nawtiblayse
:
Game and scary??
Even film sef no dey fear me na game go kon do am taar

I already said it in the post, if only you had read it

Horror video games are definitely scarier than horror movies: movies will show you awful/horror things happening in the game,but video games make you go and look for the "horror" in the game.

if you are finally ready to die of heart attack when you want play these games use VR grin grin I swear you will never sleep alone at night in your life grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Only Resident Evil make sense in this list.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by victorazyvictor(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
boss1310:
I love playing horror games or watching horror movies alone at night.that's when its more interesting

Looking for whom to initiate abi!
God go arrest you one day.

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by jaheymezz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
How far Dante's inferno

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Moji12(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Anyone that feels ok to play those things up there must b a murderer or a potential one. Wetin b dis?

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by EmekaBlue(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Iffa hear
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
darlenese:
don't tell me these are video games , the only video game I've played in my life was SUPER MARIO.
what of Tetris

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by khalhokage(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dead Space nko? Alien: Isolation, Evil Within, Outlast, Until Dawn...
Horror games are so much scarier than horror movies.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Tolubory(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Resident Evil 7
Regardless of the "7" in its title, you truly don't need to have played any past Resident Evil games to comprehend what the undead bargain is. Occupant Evil 7 separations itself from the portions that preceded in almost every way comprehensible: the camera viewpoint is first-individual (past games supported a third-individual camera); it's story is negligible (prior passages got a bit hindered in their own legend), and the setting—a forsaken house in the Louisiana swamps—is about as various as you can get. It's an entire reboot, and was a colossal achievement. It was the cutting edge Resi that fans needed.

Goodness, and, it's frightening as hellfire. You may think this is a given with a progression of games called Resident Evil, but the last couple of cycles have been definitely not – swerving towards a more activity substantial yield restricted to its unpleasant, claustrophobic beginnings. But in Resident Evil 7, you play as Ethan Winters. He's a normal fella and certainly NOT an undulating bicep machine, super smooth government operative or renegade trooper professional. This makes the game feel similarly as it should – like, if an undead creature moans towards you, you're in an ideal situation attempting to escape and make due than endeavoring to assault it.

The game is a masterclass in delivering fear. Everything from the sound plan overflowing with moaning, creaky wood planks and rooms overwhelmed in shadow is worked to collect one particular response: Oh, damnation no. They make the things that occur in your mind as critical as what's occurring on-screen.
Evil Game.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by DonPikko: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
The walking dead
Tomb raider
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by chillychill(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
U didn't put jumanji d list is incomplete tongue
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by darlenese(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
EmekaBlue:
what of Tetris

yeah yeah, Tetris too

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by sammiepraise(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
nothing scary about those games joor
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by HyDef(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
I tell you... Have you played the ps4 version?

Nope, I played it on PC, but it must have been quite an experience to play it on a big screen.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Bluehill1051: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Stay Alive. It's an underground game. Off the shelf [right][/right] wink
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by cao(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
khalhokage:
Dead Space nko? Alien: Isolation, Evil Within, Outlast, Until Dawn...

Horror games are so much scarier than horror movies.
Dead Space that made me throw away control pad and switch off TV because I was expecting a tutorial, only for me to open the door and that crazy monster was trying to kill me by eating my face.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by lsoul: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
solonubinho:
Alone in the Dark- Playstation 1......That year.
I came to shadow island to talk 2u! talking is useless here lol
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by roomus(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Doom3 on my Xbox 360 backthen...jeez couldn't play that game at night then..the sound,darkness with electric sparks for lighting plus the vibration of the game pad during sudden attacks from the dark... scariest game ever I swear, not for the light hearted..
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Julietcutie(f): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
boss1310:
I love playing horror games or watching horror movies alone at night.that's when its more interestingo
That's true
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by princetemitee(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmmm Rubbish Nairaland And Thier Nonsense
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by khalhokage(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
cao:

Dead Space that made me throw away control pad and switch off TV because I was expecting a tutorial, only for me to open the door and that crazy monster was trying to kill me by eating my face.
grin I Only play horror games in small doses, play for like 2 hours then go do something less dark.

The opening sequence for Dead Space 2 where he didn't have a weapon or his suit was so tense and the fact that he was also in a freaking straitjacket made me so anxious.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by madjune(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you can live in Nigeria as it is now, nothing here should scare you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by HayZee06(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Evil within is top on my list when it comes to scary horror game.
Presently playing bloodborne n i think its scary too
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by Tombrown3(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nawtiblayse:
Game and scary??
Video games are much scarier than movie na, in a movie you only watch the characters but in a video game you play as the main character itself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by fruqy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tombrown3:

Video games are much scarier than movie na, in a movie you only watch the characters but in a video game you play as the main character itself.

Use a dual shock vibrating gamepad and you'll know what's up. Lol. Playing GTA 5 Gets scary at some point when guns are being rammed at you and you get the breathing vibration... If you know you know. .

1 Like

Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by cbngov01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nawtiblayse:
Game and scary??

Play resident evil
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by rezy15(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
My scariest was Dead space 2. ds1 not so much. probably cause i was already bathed in necromorphic blood from 2 and 3. Evil within was scary, although the horror grows on you as u progress. I kept turning the camera in dead space.
Re: 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone by consultancy: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you're not a human bean now
yes you are right.. He is not a human "bean", but a human "being"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 24 Apk+obb+data Android Offline Download (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.