Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) (47295 Views)

Angola Exits OPEC / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by giles14(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Popular News Anchor Isha Sesay Exits CNN, Cites Anti-trump Coverage As Reason

Popular Cable News Network reporter, Isha Sesay, has announced her exit from the organisation after spending 13 years.

Sesay broke the news on her Twitter handle, @IamIshaSesay on Wednesday, “it’s really happening, folks!! After more than a decade behind the desk with those three red letters… I HAVE LEFT CNN.”

Speaking on the reason for her exit in an interview with Whatweseeee, Sesay said, “It’s an exciting time for me — and a nerve-wracking one,” she says. “I’m writing a book about the Chibok girls, it’s being released in May 2019. It really speaks to where my head is at, currently — a lot more coverage about Africa, a lot more work on the continent, and a lot more focus on young girls. That’s what I’m about right now.”

She also revealed her frustration with Western media, which is focused on US President Trump, “it’s all so Trump-focused,” she explains. “He sucked all of the oxygen out of the room. The media is following that lead to the exclusion of almost everything else, in a meaningful way. For me, personally, it’s not what I want to spend all my time doing.”

“After a while, I want to do more coverage of the Ebola outbreak, of the elections in Liberia, or any number of things that are happening. I’m ready to take control of what I’m talking about,” Sesay added.

Lots of her followers have been reacting to the news of her exit, with many wishing her well in her future endeavours.

Sesay is a British born journalist of Sierra Leonean descent.

https://punchng.com/isha-sesay-exits-cnn-cites-anti-trump-coverage-as-reason/
she write about chibok girls.

hmmmmmmm person wey no know even know were chibok dey.
hope its just a fictional thesis o
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by mablie(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2018
HigherEd:
As in ehn. It is too much. You just have to listen to CNN to understand how desperate and obsessed they are with getting rid of Trump. They have even gone beyond reporting the news and now giving their unsolicited opinion on almost everything trump, especially that Kate Boulder and that black guy on 7am news. 200 people can can die in Kabul they don't care because they are busy looking for ways to destroy trump. I didn't pay to be seeing such crap!

I forever respect Aljazeera, that's what international journalism should look like. CNN and Fox are an embarrassment to the world of media. There are way thousand more important things to report on than to focus on trump....
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2018
CNN will tweet 20 times in a day and all will be about Trump. Those guys are so obsessed with Trump. Trump meeting with Putin was play and reported to make Trump look weak meanwhile he has achieved what Obama with his liberality could not

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2018
sassysure:
Trump is not giving them the chance they had during Obama time to do biased coverage of Africa.
I hope u will locate the remaini g chibok girls were they are in us .
I'm surprised she has not interviewed them while they were her next door neighbours as easily as she picked placard to shout bring back our girls.

Tinubu donation has finished or Obama and Clinton are looking the other way.
Mtcheew
What are you Saying mr man
Trump is not stopping anyone from doing their job, Cnn is anti Trump all news is always about his fault on cnn, From the day he resumed they campaigned for Hillary, so don't come and give Fake News Here

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
rock003:

Check out the useless reportage of Anderson Cooper and that useless one that calls himself a lawyer, Cuomo. Cuomo has a way of forcing his ideas on others.

Don't mind that Cuomo. He will be stylishly playing one fake balanced, but his intentions are always clear.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok you are free to work with african news departments, but don't come to Radio Nigeria because they will kill your carrier with fake news.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Hala Gorani
Munzy14:
Av lost interest in CNN long ago. It's all about sniffing trump policies nowadays. No jaw dropping news or documentary. Isha sesay am going to miss the vibrant u. Make hala no follow u defect ooo. If not, e don be for CNN.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
HarryDuce:
What a load of BULL CRAP.

First, besides the native Americans, who is not an immigrant in the US? none. If you don't want infringement, stay in your land. Why don't we see blacks in Canada or Brazil complaining? Why is it Only the US?

Well, you do not even consider yourself human in the first place. If you need black achievement, I don't see anyone stopping you. You can achieve all you want. After all you're black too.

I am not black and I am not white, I am not brown and I am not albino, I am a Spirit Being residing in a mortal Physical Spacesuit integrated for Mission Earth.

Please do not use derogatory words on me. I have my opinions and you have yours. I hardly read others opinions here except very few persons as I do not have much time to waste.

But I must state my opinion. The founding fathers of America built that country for themselves and for legitimate immigrants. But now we have every hurstler rushing into the USA to scam them, to plunder their resources and take their jobs.

Your annoyance is because I am supporting the blockage of illegal immigrants and denial of persons who do not have reasons to go into America from entering ?

Do you think America is a shitthole country ? No, it was designed by people who worship less and research more. And you little slaves of Allah and Jehovah should develop your countries and allow Americans to enjoy their home country.

Thanks
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Does it look like Trump cares about he war with ISIS? They can blow themselves up for all Trump cares.
Afamed:

Another bigot on rampage. Since Trump is not sympathetic to Islam, has he now won the war with ISIS or his intolerance has made the Arab nations to renounce their faiths? Leave and let other leave, your ideology isn't different from Sheka.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Born2Breed:

You've hit the nail on the head. Sesay is a biased reporter.

Manage this for breakfast!
One of the reasons I come to nairaland is all these funny memes.
Thanks for that.
I love it kiss
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by bedspread: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
[s]
tianshie:

You're a mo.ron who lives in Nigeria, and has no business commenting on issues beyond your intellectual width. Brain-washed, demented Christian. Trump stiffed contractors who worked for him, declared bankruptcy six times, keeps inciting his crowd of raving supporters, at every opportunity, to attack the media, calls Mexicans rapists, encourages immigration only from Europe, as an official policy, maintained a relationship with TWO women while his wife was pregnant, lies constantly on TV—about his crowd size, things Obama did to him, and praised neo-Nazi groups, calling them fine people, because he needs their support.

How is such a man an instrument of God? Why would you support a person plotting to take away the liberties of others? You're just being ignorant. And the id.iots who liked your post are just as ignorant as you.
[/s] The Ways of Man is not GOD'S ways...
The Wisest of Man is not Close to the Foolishness of GOD in acts, creative and Everything..

GOD uses Willingly tools not ready tools to do his work..

All ur Curse Words Fall on you and your Decendants forever... Amen

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
tianshie:

You're a mo.ron who lives in Nigeria, and has no business commenting on issues beyond your intellectual width. Brain-washed, demented Christian. Trump stiffed contractors who worked for him, declared bankruptcy six times, keeps inciting his crowd of raving supporters, at every opportunity, to attack the media, calls Mexicans rapists, encourages immigration only from Europe, as an official policy, maintained a relationship with TWO women while his wife was pregnant, lies constantly on TV—about his crowd size, things Obama did to him, and praised neo-Nazi groups, calling them fine people, because he needs their support.

How is such a man an instrument of God? Why would you support a person plotting to take away the liberties of others? You're just being ignorant. And the id.iots who liked your post are just as ignorant as you.
Spot on my man. Keep giving all the knuckleheads hell. Most of them are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Deers supporting Lions in the jungle will end up in the Lions belly.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
I have left watching CNN to BBC and Aljazera....

One thing these fail to Understand is
President Donald Trump.. Was Singlehandedly and Personally Brought to The White House by GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF..... all to Show that Its not by power neither by Might, but by GOD ALMIGHTY...

Madam Clinton , Obamacare gang and their Cnn gang should Understand that there is Nothing they can do about it Except Trump turns against GOD...

U are very very smart and intelligent
Trump is nothing but Gods favour

No one will take Him out!!

President Trump has a part to play in these Last days....
Personally I see him as the Last president of the USA before the Rapture ....
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Shugavee(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
tiger28:
cover your face in shame,AFRICAN BABOON! It goes BEYOND ANY reasoning that you are SHAMELESSLY worshipping a man that has SEVERALLY shown utmost disdain ON RECORD for folks of your skin color and your continent......... INFERIORITY complex of the highest level.... Are you folks demented
lol!!!! ladyhippolyta88 thank you lmao

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shugavee:
lol!!!! ladyhippolyta88 thank you lmao
It's a sickness for all these guys for supporting a vile racist who doesn't even hide his bigotry and racism. If he hates the Blacks and Hispanics in his country what do these guys think Trump will think of them in a country he called a Shiiithole with his own mouth saying he prefers people from Norway to come to America instead of Shiiithole countries. That's classic Stockholm Syndrome of loving your oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
9PBLIVE:
eyah

the only black lady I have seen there!

What about Zain Asher? I take it you only watch CNN once a while.
Zain has been far more popular on CNN than Isha these few years.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Qpwo:
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Are you sure it's your friend or you, i hate lies you know.
How much percentage will you or your friend give us if you or her eventually wins?
Pm me if you want to
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Shugavee(f): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It's a sickness for all these guys for supporting a vile racist who doesn't even hide his bigotry and racism. If he hates the Blacks and Hispanics in his country what do these guys think Trump will think of them in a country he called a Shiiithole with his own mouth saying he prefers people from Norway to come to America instead of Shiiithole countries. That's classic Stockholm Syndrome of loving your oppressors.
if that isn’t the most foolish thing I see on social media I don’t know what is

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by tianshie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Spot on my man. Keep giving all the knuckleheads hell. Most of them are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Deers supporting Lions in the jungle will end up in the Lions belly.

Thank you, my man!

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Rossikki: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
Much respect for her.

I have written CNN many times asking them to let Trump be.

The immigrants have messed up that country and Trump is trying his best to give the American Identity back to the legitimate citizens.

I support globalization and free trade and movement but people are just leaving their responsibilities and trooping into America to enjoy the sweat of the ingenuity of forefathers of America. Where was our own fore fathers when Americans were building their country?

I guess they were busy worshipping the Annunakis as most blacks are presently doing. After they want to move to a country which was built by sheer wisdom without waiting for God to come and give them daily bread.

Trump is doing great. Let everyone sit down and build their own corner of the planet for now.

Load of nonsense. America could never have been built without the free labour provided by millions of West Africans carted there as slaves over a four hundred year period. If they actually had to PAY those slaves, they could NEVER have been able to build the USA into the superpower it is today. That country was built on FREE LABOUR PROVIDED BY OUR FOREFATHERS. The slaves did not just till the fields. They were involved as artisans, as builders, as ironsmiths, as carpenters, as accountants. Many of them left Africa with skills that were applied there even in their capacity as slaves.

So you CANNOT adduce the success of the US to white people alone. Blacks were heavily involved. If we are there, we have a right to be there. We are even owed trillions in compensation/reparations.

And we haven't even mentioned the native Americans who are the true owners of the land, mass murdered and dispossessed in their millions.

Secondly, you need to study US politics more before commenting on it with such naivety, with your Trump support.

Trump is believed by sixty eight percent of AMERICANS to be ''a racist'', according to a respected poll. They know him better than you do.

His opposition to immigrants does not extend to immigrants from white caucasian countries. He said so himself. ''Why can't we get more people from Norway?" he asked his cabinet.

He refused to rent his apartments to blacks in the 1970s. He called Mexicans during his campaign, rapists and criminals. He led the right-wing 'birtherism' campaign in which he claimed the then President Obama was not born in the US, but in Kenya, and was therefore an illegitimate president. President Obama was FORCED to produce his official birth certificate for public scrutiny because of Trump's 'birtherism' campaign. The first US president ever made to do that. There is a substantial portion of white America, at least 30 percent, that supports these racist things Trump does and says. They form the core of his support base.

A mere 5 percent of the US black population support him. 70 percent of the electorate oppose him.

Trump is known to tell lies hundreds of times a week. His lies have been documented by experts, and they run into the thousands since his assumption of power.

He is under multiple criminal investigations, including for conspiracy to defraud the US electorate by colluding with the Russian govt to rig US elections in his favour, and for money laundering, tax and other financial crimes.

So when you praise him for his immigration policies, you should take into consideration the dark background of racism and criminality from which they spring.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
It's good to see their staff feel the same way I do. I hardly switch to CNN because even if the world burns they find a way to link Trump to it or talk about something useless he's done. The world does not revolve around Donald Trump and I strongly believe what one of their executives mentioned in a video "the Trump/Russia story is bullsh** we make up as the day goes. It sells very well but there's nothing factual about it."

It's sad to see my beloved BBC is following the Godforsaken trend. They created a program termed Road to 100 Days [3 months], 100 Days in Office and now Beyond 100 Days all focusing on Trump's administration. E don do abeg, real issues of the world are being ignored while they speak about one reality TV star.

I hope other staff follow suit so these media companies quickly change their ways.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Rossikki: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
meobizy:
It's good to see their staff feel the same way I do. I hardly switch to CNN because even if the world burns they find a way to link Trump to it or talk about something useless he's done. The world does not revolve around Donald Trump and I strongly believe what one of their executives mentioned in a video "the Trump/Russia story is bullsh** we make up as the day goes. It sells very well but there's nothing factual about it."

It's sad to see my beloved BBC is following the Godforsaken trend. They created a program termed Road to 100 Days [3 months], 100 Days in Office and now Beyond 100 Days all focusing on Trump's administration. E don do abeg, real issues of the world are being ignored while they speak about one reality TV star.

I hope other staff follow suit so these media companies quickly change their ways.

You are very thoughtless. Trump commands the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal. His behaviour is erratic, irrational, and driven by narcissism, racism, lies, and criminality.

He is a danger to world stability, and he must be watched very carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rossikki:

You are very thoughtless. Trump commands the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal. His behaviour is erratic, irrational, and driven by narcissism, racism, lies, and criminality.

Aren't you meant to gear up support for Atiku? What concerns you and American politics? Oh I see, you're still in the US waiting for PDP to come back.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Rossikki:

You Absolutely nailed it.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
HigherEd:
As in ehn. It is too much. You just have to listen to CNN to understand how desperate and obsessed they are with getting rid of Trump. They have even gone beyond reporting the news and now giving their unsolicited opinion on almost everything trump, especially that Kate Boulder and that black guy on 7am news. 200 people can can die in Kabul they don't care because they are busy looking for ways to destroy trump. I didn't pay to be seeing such crap!

I forever respect Aljazeera, that's what international journalism should look like. CNN and Fox are an embarrassment to the world of media. There are way thousand more important things to report on than to focus on trump....
is it your country
how can you be more important to them than their leader.you think they get distracted like ya'll spear chuckers
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Rossikki:

Load of nonsense. America could never have been built without the free labour provided by millions of West Africans carted there as slaves over a four hundred year period. If they actually had to PAY those slaves, they could NEVER have been able to build the USA into the superpower it is today. That country was built on FREE LABOUR PROVIDED BY OUR FOREFATHERS. The slaves did not just till the fields. They were involved as artisans, as builders, as ironsmiths, as carpenters, as accountants. Many of them left Africa with skills that were applied there even in their capacity as slaves.

So you CANNOT adduce the success of the US to white people alone. Blacks were heavily involved. If we are there, we have a right to be there. We are even owed trillions in compensation/reparations.

And we haven't even mentioned the native Americans who are the true owners of the land, mass murdered and dispossessed in their millions.

Secondly, you need to study US politics more before commenting on it with such naivety, with your Trump support.

Trump is believed by sixty eight percent of AMERICANS to be ''a racist'', according to a respected poll. They know him better than you do.

His opposition to immigrants does not extend to immigrants from white caucasian countries. He said so himself. ''Why can't we get more people from Norway?" he asked his cabinet.

He refused to rent his apartments to blacks in the 1970s. He called Mexicans during his campaign, rapists and criminals. He led the right-wing 'birtherism' campaign in which he claimed the then President Obama was not born in the US, but in Kenya, and was therefore an illegitimate president. President Obama was FORCED to produce his official birth certificate for public scrutiny because of Trump's 'birtherism' campaign. The first US president ever made to do that. There is a substantial portion of white America, at least 30 percent, that supports these racist things Trump does and says. They form the core of his support base.

A mere 5 percent of the US black population support him. 70 percent of the electorate oppose him.

Trump is known to tell lies hundreds of times a week. His lies have been documented by experts, and they run into the thousands since his assumption of power.

He is under multiple criminal investigations, including for conspiracy to defraud the US electorate by colluding with the Russian govt to rig US elections in his favour, and for money laundering, tax and other financial crimes.

So when you praise him for his immigration policies, you should take into consideration the dark background of racism and criminality from which they spring.

Oh Rossikki,

I miss communicating with you a lot due to my constant metamorphosis, but then again, I always appreciate the fact that you write lengthy and solidly extravagant meals of information, which has become the basis of generational racial discord, I respect you for that.

But today, I will always, make sure you come off from your stand and see things in a different perspective, a justified perspective, cos I wont con you, we will agree.

I wish to State as follows:

First of all, before anything else, we are all called Human Beings, whether you are black, white, brown, albino, etc. What ever race, we can agree that our current specie is generally termed Humanoids, so by Genre, we are Human Beings. Yes, we agree.

By HUman Beings it means we are 'Beings": - I am a Being, and You are a Being, and we are in existence. This is Deeper than you think.

True Meaning of a Being is more than physical. We are all here, with a habit. Ours is akin to people who are not creative and also lazy in technologies. We like Spiritual, religious stuff, we are tribalistic, we hate each other, all vices. Sorry, I am Hard on US. But it is the truth.

And we transfer this habit, to 'playing smart' instead of DESIGNING THE TECHNOLOGIES AND MODULES TO HARNESS GOD-GIVEN NATURAL RESOURCES, we would have been technologically advanced before the white man came to explore this our territories. But we are playing the victim's cards. Our politicians are bad, and in African countries that work, all technological fields are only tackled by white engineers, because our black technicians depend on the white engineers for ideas, modules and technologies.

That aside,

If you own a shop and 90% of the theft in your shop are stolen by black people, whether you are black or white, you will put up cameras, and track IDs of every black person coming into the shop.

We love music like rapping and absolutely cherish it, because it gives us quick bucks, instead of composing an Orchestra, because Orchestra takes players who train for a lifetime just for few occasions and create melodies that last forever. And I am not saying there are no FEW black people who can do it, but they are a few, who are not mixed up with the crowd that produces great stuff, be it music, or technologies, because they are determined, through hard work to succeed, but the stats is below par when compared the indices of the white people who are transitioning the planet to a technologically enhanced world.

We must face this truth, as black people and build good schools to raise our Children, let us develop home built technologies to produce our electricity, cos the white people have developed Solar Panels, Generating Sets, and Wind Turbines as well as Nuclear Powers.

We must STOP this Nonsense Blame Game Forever, and become POSITIVE CHANGE.

We must stop blaming the white men. And remember we are all HUman Beings, the blackmen must know that the white men is his Cousin, so are the Asians, we are all cousins of the same Grand Father.

Blacks must learn to develop creative things and stop depending on other races and blaming them to exploiting us, because if we developed our technologies to harness our resources, the whites will not stop us.

We are our problems and will remain a problem to the world, until we look into ourselves and stop the victim mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same applies to you too can I get an Amen?
animal were are you
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
megafone:
British born Sierra leonean? Nonsense! She is Sierra leonean: Simple!
it means she's British by birth and Sierra Leonean by descent.
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2018
smiley grin cool

@LessNoise,

Happy birthday to you,
Heaven's guidance and protection be upon you,may your years ahead be fruitful,joyful,prosperous and merry.

May all the good things of life continually locate you,sound mind,good health,prosperity,longlife,comfort,peace,happiness etc.
Everything that concerns you is blessed your going out and your coming in.
Wisdom,knowledge and blessings continually follow you because nothing can limit you.Evil eyes shall not see you and may you blossom and keep on shining as bright as a diamond.
Happy birthday once again and have a great day,age with grace.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by LessNoise: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
smiley grin cool

@LessNoise,

Happy birthday to you,
Heaven's guidance and protection be upon you,may your years ahead be fruitful,joyful,prosperous and merry.

May all the good things of life continually locate you,sound mind,good health,prosperity,longlife,comfort,peace,happiness etc.
Everything that concerns you is blessed your going out and your coming in.
Wisdom,knowledge and blessings continually follow you because nothing can limit you.Evil eyes shall not see you and may you blossom and keep on shining as bright as a diamond.
Happy birthday once again and have a great day,age with grace.All the best.

OMG All these for me thank you so much...wow I didn’t think people were nice on this app thank yo you Dear
Re: Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2018
LessNoise:

OMG All these for me thank you so much...wow I didn’t think people were nice on this app thank yo you Dear
You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.