Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (34501 Views)

US Election: Davido, Peter Okoye, Fani-Kayode React To Joe Biden's 'Victory' / AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by fabinfos(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose and Former Aviation Minister, Femi fani Kayode have reacted to the defection of Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State from APC to PDP.

Fayose, writing on his verified Twitter page today, said more defections are on the way. He wrote;

My friend and brother, Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State, welcome back to the @OfficialPDPNig.

More still coming.

Together we must rescue Nigeria from these tyrants.

Femi Fani Kayode revealed that he is glad Aminu Tambuwal left the APC, saying the PDP is blessed to have him back. He wrote;

Glad that my friend and brother, Gov. Aminu Tambuwal, has left the Association of Pedophiles and Coprophiliacs (APC) and returned to the land of the living. He is a young, strong, vibrant, pragmatic,dynamic and inspiring leader who has much to offer. We are blessed to have him back!

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/fayose-fani-kayode-reacts-as-governor-aminu-tambuwal-dump-apc-for-pdp/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Kingosytex(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
I am begining to think that fayose will laugh last...

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Lautechgossip(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
This film is getting interesting

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
home is home (PDP) no matter what!!. when you're outside (APC) , you remained an outsider/ a stranger!! your host (APC) can never accommodate you. your home (PDP) remains your home no matter what!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jediel1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Aswr naija politics funny no b small cheesy cheesy Abeg make person help me with popcorn, i wan watch dis film wella

9 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Flawlessmakeup(f): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
you are invited to uas- nawbank staff training coming up on the 4th August 2018. Venue: on your way coming to begger or going to begger tell driver to drop you at finance junction wuye then take keke or bike to rose agency hotel by vio cadastral zone b3 wuye abuja. Time:9am. Fees 2,500
Is UAS (united African state) real? I posted everything up there they way it was sent to me with all the errors.
I applied last year abi last two years I cant remember when again and they say a lot of things about how Africa will be a country with Nigeria as the headquarter , they will have a world trade center and a world bank and pay workers salaries bla bla bla , it sounds ridiculous but I decided to still give it a try by applying and I got this text yesterday, I don't stay in abuja but my parents do and I don't want to waste money to get to abuja and find out its a waste.
who has applied for this before?
where you given a job?
did you attend the training?
for those who will attend , was it worth it
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Dongreat(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Anyone in support of the recent political drama aka “shameless political prostitution” must either be a beneficiary or a slave loving his/her chains.
PDP is same as APC and there’s nothing these politicians can offer Nigerians that will be different from looting, systemic sufferings, and insensitivity.
Many of them have been in politics for more than 10 years and their visible failures as leaders are glaring for all to see. So if you are happy then you must either be collecting a huge stipend and not the petty 5 figures sum or you must be a well groomed slave created to sell yourself for as little as nothing.

To hell with all these thieves acting saints for if I have the power, death would have been unleashed on the things or people they love most as I would enjoy seeing them suffer just as how they have watched Nigerians suffered all these years.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by dtruth50: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chai! We don suffered in Nigeria. Including Fayose wey no dey pay workers?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Aldebaran(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
FAYOSE after PDP lost grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by pentax(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buharideens are having a very bad week

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Paulfroshman: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok

Flavour & Babe Chidinma Celebrate His Daughter 3rd Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHipfnPnQc
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jaykolo10(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Naso nna dey always do....tchwww...

cry
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by kolnel: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lol
Association of losers welcoming others
Politicians in Nigeria are just too comical

I’m still waiting to see their presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Ximenez(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nonsense. The only difference between APC and PDP are the alphabets. Aside that both contain the same gang of thieves and looters past and present.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by StarUp: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Trust Nigerian politicians at your detriment... The grass is no more green in APC that's why they are running back to PDP...They are all the same.
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by pilarnig(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
This people are just funny... Very funny

APC is in pains right now

9 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Mikeross62: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
ok
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by fredoooooo: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chemical reaction Dem go blow last last grin
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lai Mohammed driver quit APC, defect to PDP, abandon Lai on the road.
- Credit Dele Monmodu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jediel1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
pilarnig:
This people are just funny... Very funny

APC is in pains right now
grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
That's good
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by IPassYahoo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Yankiss(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Do not celebrate. The unfolding drama of defections are not because of me and you. These leeches are repositioning themselves to continue to loot. We need real change.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by irokor(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Could this be a game plan undecided, where will buhari now win in 2019, its okay oo...lol
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Jamilpp: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Transfer season
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by Humblega(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
am not so suprise with today's porting. Both tambuwal and saraki defections ar wot all av been expecting.

D only big one left is Dogara and probably shehu !!!

Anything after dat might b a surprise.

Here is my observation:

*Most of them would lose their seat, aside saraki but pdp may achive their intention of dividing core norths vote

**but if buhari eventually win, eitheir with landslide or narrowly, most of them are going to be retired from politics . And they will eventually be probed.

2019 election is a season film, i dont even know d scene and episode we ar.

More are coming.

Watch out!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by BruncleZuma: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This is becoming more intriguing and dramatical than BBN
Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by RexTramadol1: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
This Tambuwal is the main person in the PDP that will give APC concern

He's an incumbent enjoying immunity

He's sound and vibrant

He's not down with any allegation of corruption

Good transfer.

But then, APC still has advantage at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by ada9ja(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
I pity Nigerians
Because most of us are falling for these thieves
If you can be loyal to a party that put in power how can u be loyal to ur people
Moving from one party to the other n back again is called ashawocracy and they re still the same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by oyeb15: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't think Fayose knows d meaning of tyrant. He should Google Search his administration in Ekiti for d past 4years and realise whom d real tyrant his.

idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP by deebsman1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tambuwal is the last of all the Pharaoh's descendants that wants to leave the best political party nija has ever had ( I know that you the haters and Ibos will disagree with me) No other heavy weight politician will be leaving APC till 2019, Cocaine headed FFK and loser/tout Fayose are just making noise and trying to play mind games but unfortunately for them, the game have been won, loss and settled already.

Pmb til 2023

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Needs Third World War More Than Every Other Continent. Adamu Garba / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter / Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.