Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (49346 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by LyfeJennings(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thank God say I never start to dey smoke Igbo when I go serve
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ELgordo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ovoko! Too many snitches I was blowing loud my time nobody cared

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
My little girl serving in Abuja called me this morning telling me two were expelled from camp in Abuja when they were caught red handed having sex in Maami. This generation is just pathetic. She mentioned a roommate that went into camp with a vibrator but was seized by camp officials and after like 4 days in camp the lady has been restless and screaming she needs her vibrator that she can't go two days without it. And one day one man will marry that one and put in his house? Angel Gabriel should just blow this trumpet this world is turning into something worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.
this is super story

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ecmb(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
a camp with strict disciplinary measures. stressful but fun at d end #dakingari

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by principi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Those corpers were pardoned..... I am currently in camp too. Stop peddling falsehood just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ottidex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:
My Economics teacher used to say " Utility is the amount of satisfaction a consumer derives from the consumption of a particular product".
Abeg can someone tell me the 'satisfaction that smokers derives from smoking.??

Serves them Right.

Over Sabi..

As them high its not Utility.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by 3verblazing(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
It's not their fault... It's addiction... Who made the joints available gan seff... Anyway I hope they are decamping them to a help centre... To hlp them through their addiction.. Else they have done nothing...

BTW: now that DStv prices has been increased.. Not too worry.. U can still enjoy ur paid TV at even lesser prices... Check my signature
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by crazysam001: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Decamped? To which party?
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by smokey12345: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
corpers cant be decamped for smokeing or doing anything they can only be given extension like we never serve before
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by madgoat(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:
My Economics teacher used to say " Utility is the amount of satisfaction a consumer derives from the consumption of a particular product".

Serves them Right.

Only a frustrated non-smoker will make a brainless post as you just did. angry
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by keno001: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Men...that year at Dakingari....cold wan kill us...memories.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by omojesu202(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Serves them Right.

before u criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes...
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
cooljoe7:
Decamped because they did what? grin what happened to second chance embarassed
no be only second chance na passion you go see
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Badonasty(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Issame:
Corps members decamped after allegedly being caught smoking weed and other drugs at the Kebbi State NYSC camp.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/corps-members-decamped-for-smoking-weed-and-other-drugs-at-kebbi-nysc-camp-video/

Wetin the fools Wan go tell their families for house

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ojay2053(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin chai omo see bad luck o!! Village people grin. Just ordinary weed grin
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
madgoat:

Only a frustrated non-smoker will make a brainless post as you just did. angry
I can see from your post that you are indeed a "Madgoat"���

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by ItzBIM(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Serves them Right.

I guess you’ve never smoked good kush before.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
omojesu202:

before u criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes...
Are u a smoker as well walk a milemin their shoes indeed. why go to the NYSC orientation camp if you know u cannot abide by the rules and regulation governing the Military camp... Afterall service year is not compulsory . if you cannot do without smoking for 21 days in the camp then stay at home. I've served before and I grew up in the barracks so I know what it means to be disciplined. . So hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
ItzBIM:

I guess you’ve never smoked good kush before.
Lolzz!!!!!!! Chai!!!!!! smokers plenty for this topic no be small. Bros una well done Ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by coolh3ad(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
tstx:
learners....

see my signature

Big time LEARNERS
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by omojesu202(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Are u a smoker as well walk a milemin their shoes indeed. why go to the NYSC orientation camp if you know u cannot abide by the rules and regulation governing the Military camp... Afterall service year is not compulsory . if you cannot do without smoking for 21 days in the camp then stay at home. I've served before and I grew up in the barracks so I know what it means to be disciplined. . So hold your peace

I made that statement because of your 'economics' and 'satisfaction' question...
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Drymz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
omojesu202:

I made that statement because of your 'economics' and 'satisfaction' question...
mknigeriagreat:
My little girl serving in Abuja called me this morning telling me two were expelled from camp in Abuja when they were caught red handed having sex in Maami. This generation is just pathetic. She mentioned a roommate that went into camp with a vibrator but was seized by camp officials and after like 4 days in camp the lady has been restless and screaming she needs her vibrator that she can't go two days without it. And one day one man will marry that one and put in his house? Angel Gabriel should just blow this trumpet this world is turning into something worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.
mknigeriagreat:
mknigeriagreat:
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Jaqenhghar: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
dayveed1:
Nysc is a waste of time anyways...

Especially when you are serving in a dump called Kebbi.... Meeen that place is depressing
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
All these baby /immature corpers they post to different work places these days. SMH. They're an apology. They have serious growing up to do. So inefficient, lazy and lopsided. All the females know how to do is sculpture their faces with different colors while the boys will wear ear piece with sagged trousers to their place of primary assignment. Just look at them. Very annoying things.yet they cannot take correction. They'll be doing as if they know everything. The fact that they're graduates always sharks them. Yet they don't know Jack other than smoking weed and fucking each other

There's one childish one around our office. I don't hesitate to lambast her when she should be typing a document, she will be painting her useless little nails.

To even compose official letter or draft minute lipsrsealed

OK type this 10page work in 15 minutes, war. OK send e. mail to xyz, she will be on facebook undecided

Yet na she go dey every social media. They flash cleavage come work
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by jimcaddy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Didn't they read the rules and regulations that govern NYSC camping? They are just a bunch of idiots. Serves them right.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by rock003: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

Serves them Right.

Marijuana is a cannabinoid ligand. It contains active ingredients called CBD and THC, which activate CB1 and CB2 receptors respectively in the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) located in the human brain. It can stimulate hunger, stimulate satiation ( there by help you to lose weight), treat depression, treat anxiety, etc.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Cutex01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Serves them right...most of all these smokers are hungry and ugly looking they smell soo bad and hardly dress well I wonder why they won't use the drug money to better their lives
Stop fvckin with touts.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by DavSagacity(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
rock003:

Marijuana is a cannabinoid ligand. It contains active ingredients called CBD and THC, which activate CB1 and CB2 receptors respectively in the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) located in the human brain. It can stimulate hunger, stimulate satiation ( there by help you to lose weight), treat depression, treat anxiety, etc.
U are talking gibberish bro. Am a trained biochemist. so stop deceiving yourself ."Endocanabinoid system indeed. Marijuana done change the factory setting of your upper medulla!!! Chai
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by abdulwassi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Did they decamped the guy to PDP? :PDid they decamped the guy to PDP?
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by smokey12345: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good mom but Pls stop judging other people so you know what your own daughter is also doing?
mknigeriagreat:

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by rock003: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
DavSagacity:

U are talking gibberish bro. Am a trained biochemist. so stop deceiving yourself ."Endocanabinoid system indeed. Marijuana done change the factory setting of your upper medulla!!! Chai

I'm not talking biochemistry. I'm talking pharmacology.

If your Brain is intact, you will Google endocannabinoid system and stop making a fool of your parents here.
Re: Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp by Tallest45(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Just 3weeks then you continue to your normal life undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating / Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.