Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Free Training On How To Increase Your Income On Social Media Marketing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Training On How To Increase Your Income On Social Media Marketing (640 Views)

Earn Commission. Decide Your Income!! / Get A Jiji Sticker To Increase Your Business Reputation Free / How To Make Extra Income On All Airtime & Bundle Recharge Using Agile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On How To Increase Your Income On Social Media Marketing by statedv1: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
FREE PRACTICAL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING THAT WILL GIVE YOU HIGH SALES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

Greetings from living-coast project ,my name is Richard Tam,a business consultant,that have marketing experience in different sector such real estate,traveling industry,marketing,selling of products and services on social media from last 10 years till date.
Business is the act of buying and selling of goods and services,in-order words your products and service must be solving problem for clients/customers

There are problem everywhere and people are looking for solution to their various problem meaning your products and services must be solving problem which will generate income for you.

As a business owner, selling products and services,you are a solution provider to various problem and many people that have this problem don’t know where to get many products and services that will solve their problem.

This lead to what we call marketing ,which is making awareness of your products and services that can solve people various problem that attracts clients/customers that patronize your products and services.
One of the best ways to reach-out to various people and crowd that need your products and services is through social media ,which many people are aware and currently doing marketing already on social media but they are not getting sales for their products and services while many are have not start using us social media

Social media is the next face of business where business owners are making huge income in selling their products and services yet many business owner are online yet they don’t have sales and they are wonder how others are doing it and making income from social media
Doing marketing online,there are two ways

1)PAID ADVERTISEMENT is running advert by paying certain amount of money
2)UNPAID ADVERTISEMENT is doing your advert yourself.

Many business owners have build websites,have blogs,face books ,on social media still yet no expected income in their business .
Many business owners do say there is high competition on social media yet few business owners are still making income on their products and services.That means there things you are not doing right to create that expected income for your business.

Many Nigerian have gone for training on social media marketing which they paid high amount for training,they have read books on marketing and sales ,yet no expected result. That means your method of application of what you have learnt about marketing and the steps you have taken in doing the marketing on social media is wrong and it will never give you expected income you needed in your business.
There are problem everywhere which your business is solving problem as you are selling products or rendering services.then why are people not buying your product or calling for your services.

Recently a client (a Nigerian)called me from France from one of my advert I did online,he is a Nigeria to help process a document from Nigeria and send to him in France.We talk via whats-app and he paid $950 that means my advert attracted him why there others online also but he considered my advert, believe it.

These are the reason why people are not buying from you.
You are trying to sell directly but people buy from emotion point view
People have option ,your are not doing what will ensure they choose your products and services
Clients have not see reasons why they should patronize your products and services

They are not your target clients and customers
They are not sure your products and services will solve their problem
They don’t know what satisfaction they will get from your products and services

TESTED PRACTICAL TRAINING SKILLS YOU MUST USE IN YOUR SOCIAL MARKETING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WILL GENERATE THAT LEVEL OF INCOME IN YOUR BUSINESS

HERE ARE WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE TRAINING
1)INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
2)THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TO YOUR BUSINESS AND HOW TO USE IT TO MAKE MONEY
3)WHY MANY BUSINESS OWNERS ARE NOT GETTING THEIR BUSINESS PATRONIZE
4)HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS/SERVICES ATTRACTIVE
5)CODE CALLING
6)ATTRACTING YOUR CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS TO YOUR OFFICE OR PHONE THAT WILL LEAD TO SALES
7)HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

VENUE:WHATS-APP GROUP
DATE: SATURDAY 4TH AUGUST 2018.
TIME:10 AM
AMOUNT:FREE
THERE WILL BE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AFTER THE TRAINING

Join the whats-app training link
https:///29ESmJP9KFx1bQ8JMlyB6E

After the first training,there will be master class where you will learn the following topic that will bring that huge sales to your business and services you render.

1)HOW TO TARGET THE RIGHT CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
2)SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING USING VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
3)HOW TO GET LARGE NUMBER OF CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
4)STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE TO CONTINUES GETTING MORE CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
5)MISTAKES YOU SHOULD AVOID IN YOUR MARKETING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
6)HOW TO WRITE CONTENTS THAT WILL BRING MORE CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
7)HOW TO USE CREATIVE STORY TO MAKE CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS PATRONIZE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
coolHOW TO ADD MORE VALUE TO YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WILL ATTRACTS MORE CLIENTS /CUSTOMERS.
9)HOW TO GET TEN TIMES MORE OF YOUR CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS
10) USING THE TEN TIMES MORE PRINCIPLE IN YOUR MARKETING

You will be having another opportunity to have list of practical 110 business you can do in Nigeria.
After the training I will be part of your business ,I will be your running mate in your business and I will ensure there is transformation that will bring more clients/customers and profit to your business.

If you are not interested to bring transformation to your business that will bring that,more clients/customers and profit ,pls don’t join the whats-app group.
You can read through some topics I have written on my blog or Facebook they will bless you more

OFFICE ADDRESS: 3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS
Mr Richard 09031540343(business driver consultant)
https://web.facebook.com/Livingcoast-business-1550582691630132/
livingcoastproject@gmail.com
livingcoastproject..com.ng
https:///29ESmJP9KFx1bQ8JMlyB6E

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Work With You / For Your Shipping ,cargo Surveyor, Insurance Claims And Recovery., / ....partners Needed In Ibadan And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.