Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon (673 Views)

Inside Lagos Factory Where Workers Stand For 12 Hours Daily To Earn N1,500 / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon by victorpreneur(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
“If You Join This Secret Facebook Group And You Don’t Make At List N1,000,000 Monthly…SUE ME!”
I Will Expose This Secret, But Yet Powerful Facebook Group That Would Help Any Serious Entrepreneur Turn Their Online Business Into CASH-FLOW POSITIVE And Also Help Make At List N1,000,000 Monthly.
So Read To The End Or You Might End This 2017 So Broke.
[img][/img]
My name is Victor Njimogu and before I joined this group…..I was a broke man.
In fact, I was the “Church Rat” they talked about in this phrase they used to describe poverty…..
”As Poor As A Church Rat”.
I was paid shitty in my previous work. My take home pay was nothing to write home about. It was so worthless that within a week…I could not drink common 100 naira pepsi or my transport to work the next day would shorten.
Things were so bad for me that my girlfriend refused to have sex with me again because she read on nairaland that…
“Broke Guys Don’t Deserve An Erection”…
God will punish the person that wrote that nonsense on nairaland.com.
My case was as critical as a woman in labor.
It’s not that I was not trying as a man o…I had been hearing about all this “Entrepreneurship” and “Make Money Online” stuff but I didn’t know where to start from or what to do.
But I sha wanted to join the bandwagon, so I QUIT MY JOB…and joined the make money online and entrepreneur pipu…
But nothing was working..
I did bitcoin…….Dem chop me
MLM……I no see money
MMM….I chop small money until dem chop me last year..so I was back to square one.
I heard that you could run and advertisement on facebook and make millions overnight because facebook had over 17 million Nigerians using their platform everyday.
I managed to gather N50,000 and ran some ads, without getting more information on carrying this task profitably….

My money disappeared within 3 days with only 5 orders made meanwhile I had like 60 products left unsold…it was devastating.

I would borrow money to do the same thing on facebook yet the response was not encouraging and yet I was running into debt.

With time, friends and family started seeing me as a “joker” a desperate man without direction. They laughed me to scorn anytime I told them about my new business venture.

All the small money I had saved up when I was in paid employment went down the drain…..I lost all my money in one online business or the other.

“Until This Faithful Day When I Attended A Seminar And Was Introduced To This Secret Facebook Group”

I discovered my problem was that …

I didn’t know how to build a sustainable and profitable business using the internet as a platform that could continually put money in my pocket.

My idea of online businesses where ponzi schemes, and entertainment blogging, which I knew nothing about.

I just joined because Linda Ikeji bought banana island mansion…my own case was “Follow, Follow”….”Anywhere Belle Face Or I Hear Gbagaun”…I’m In.

I never knew that there were other businesses I could do that would pay me well monthly.

I never built a skill, I never had a “knowhow” and this is where this secret facebook group helped me.

This secret facebook group am about to show you gave me a powerful business model that if implemented could rake in millions in a month.

**It thought me how to find a market of people starving for a particular solution….and who were also willing to pay for that solution.

**It thought me how to create a product to satisfy this starving market.

**It thought me how to use social media to market and advertise my product thereby moving the money from the customers pocket into mine…

It didn’t stop there o….

**It also provided continuous mentorship for me to tackle all the problems and risk that would come up as I implemented this business idea by providing insightful and informative posts.

**I also showed me how to scale my business from serving 50 clients to serving over 500 clients in the whole of Nigeria using the power of the internet.
With this, I was able to move from making N50,000 monthly to over N2,000,000 monthly.

Most of all I was able to meet brilliant people already making it in this line of business.

Now ehn….. that my girlfriend that used to starve me of sex because she thought “Broke Guys Don’t Deserve An Erection” is constantly allowing me service her..”Back To Back”….because she knows what I can do when it comes to spending.

People actually think am into “Yahoo Plus” because of the speed at which my life changed dramatically…but no, my money pure like pure water.

I recently give large offerings in the church that my pastor uses my name as testimony in every sermon…lol
I now have so much recognition and attention that I no longer crave for it…heck, I don’t even know how much is in my account because am not constantly monitoring it like my “Broke Days”.
NOTE: All this didn’t happen overnight, it was all trial and error but with determination and continuous guidance from this secret facebook group, I was able to pull through.

Now do you want to turn that “failing and head cracking” business of yours into cash flow positive?

If you are already successful in some way, do you want to expand your business even further and make more millions?

Finally, do you want to know the name of the SECRET BUT POWERFUL facebook group so you could gain access to it without hindrance TOTALLY FREE?

If you answer is a GIGANTIC, FAT YES, click on this LINK to join[url]m.me/256445801580700[/url] "Profitable Internet Marketing Academy"[/url]
[url]m.me/256445801580700[/url]

Re: This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon by ipex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
please provide a valid link or drop your whatsapp contact
Re: This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon by victorpreneur(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2018
ipex:
please provide a valid link or drop your whatsapp contact
The link is valid
Re: This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon by BoostPR: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of the best form of advertising your business, is by showing them on Blogs. On afriadverts, with just N3,500 your business adverts can be displayed on over 7,000 Blogs. The kind of traffic you will receive and profits is really overwhelming.

What is afriadverts? afriadverts connects business owners with bloggers and influential marketers willing to advertise their business to their target audience at a better, simplified and affordable price. afriadverts Limited, a Registered company is simply the best advertising network in Africa. they guarantee you top quality visitors to your website as an advertiser and high profits. Just register and see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed! There services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6511

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, School Is Not Scam / / I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.